“我思故我在”
-笛卡儿,1596-1650
异次元骇客
有人说:无知是福
They say ignorance is bliss.
我这一生中第一次赞同这说法
For the first time in my life, I agree.
我希望
I wish…
我从未发现这可怕的真♥相♥
…I had never uncovered the awful truth.
我现在知道
I know now…
一旦他们发现了他们会杀我灭口
…once they find out,they will try to silence me.
因此我写这封信给你
That is why I’ve written this all down for you in this letter
你是我唯一可以倾诉的人
You are the only one whom I can tell this to.
也是唯一一个会明白的人
The only one who could possibly understand.
祝你好运,朋友
Good luck, my friend.
希望你在这里住得愉快
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
传先生,欢迎光临
Mr. Fuller,nice having you here.
老位子?
Your usual table?
不,谢谢,阿进
No, thanks, Gene.
她叫爱瑞卡
Her name is Erika.
她来自托利多
She’s from Toledo.
亚斯敦,你能帮我一个忙吗?
Ashton, would you do me a favor?
你想认识她?
You’d like to meet her?
我要你
I want you…
保存这封信
…to keep this letter.
有个叫贺道格的人会向你要这封信
Somebody will ask for it.A man named Douglas Hall.
记住他一定要收到这信
Remember, it’s crucial that he receives it.
这只是举手之劳
It’s a walk in the park.
回家吗,传先生?
Going home, Mr. Fuller?
对,查里
Yes, Charlie.
猫食吃完了
We’re out of cat food, honey.
我明早会买♥♥
Yes, I’ll buy some in the morning.
你又吸烟了
You’ve been smoking again.
下载完成
Download complete.
模拟连线已中止
Link to simulation terminated.
一杯马天尼
Martini, please.
一杯马天尼
One martini.
你忘了放橄榄
You forgot the olive.
橄榄缺货
We’re out of olives.
椒盐卷饼好吗?
How about pretzels?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
请在讯号♥之后留下留言
Please leave a message at the tone.
道格,是我
Douglas, it’s me.
听着我碰见了一件不可思议的事
Listen, I’ve stumbled onto something incredible.
把一切都改变了
This changes everything.
我不知道…
I don’t know….
我甚至不知道应怎样开始讲
I don’t even know how to begin.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你有新留言
You have new messages.
你有新留言
You have new messages.
你有三个新留言
You have three new messages.
第一个留言:早上5:25
First new message: 5:25 a.m.
道格,我是希乐莉别忘记打电♥话♥给马修
Douglas, it’s Hilary.Don’t forget to call Marshall.
法律部吵着要合约
Legal is screaming for the contract.
我会叫公♥证♥人午饭时来办公室
I’ll have a notary come to the office at lunch.
下一个新留言:早上5:48
Next new message: 5:48 a.m.
又是我,请你起床后尽快打电♥话♥给我
It’s me again.Please call me as soon as you get up.
下一个新留言:早上6:13
Next new message: 6:13 a.m.
贺道格先生,我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的麦探长
Mr. Douglas Hall,this is Detective McBain, LAPD.
请你回我电♥话♥
I’d appreciate a callback, please.
号♥码是555-7876
My phone number is 555-7876.
我是白石夫探长
I’m Detective Zev Bernstein.
对不起要你那么早起床
Sorry to drag you out of bed so early.
这位是麦探长
This is Detective McBain.
贺先生?
Mr. Hall?
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming down.
他在那里?
Where is he?
-要咖啡吗? -不要,谢谢
-Can I get you some coffee? -No, thank you.
是他吗?
That him?
我们在史滨和格兰街交口的小巷里发现他的
We found him in an alley at Spring and Grand.
他似乎遇上了一个并非只想要钱的人
Looks like he ran into some guy who wasn’t just asking for a quarter.
像火腿一样的切开他
Carved him up like a ham.
拿走了所有的东西:钱包,信♥用♥卡♥
Took everything:wallet, credit cards.
而且从中得到快乐
Got a kick out of it.
你和这老人有什么关系?
What’s your connection to the old man?
我替他工作了六年
I worked with him for six years.
他是我的老板
He was my boss.
我的朋友
My friend.
要烟吗?
Hey, cigarette?
我不吸烟
I don’t smoke.
我们在他身上找到这些
We found these on him.
我们追查了处方,根据医生纪录…
Traced the prescription.According to his doctor…
传先生填报了你的名字,为他的紧急事故通知人
…Fuller listed you to call in case of medical emergencies.
他没有其他近亲吗?
He had no next of kin?
没有
No, he didn’t.
你肯定吗?
You sure?
如果有,他应该会告诉我
I think he would’ve told me.
知不知道谁杀死他的?
Have any idea who killed him?
每个人都喜欢他
Everybody liked him.
介意我跟着你吗?
Mind if I tag along?
如果方便的话,我们在我的办公室继续谈
Or we can continue in my office,if that’s more convenient.
没问题
That’s fine.
你从事什么行业的?
What do you do for a paycheck, anyway?
电脑软件
Computer software.
今天早上可否请你替我看管这部车吗?
Would you mind taking care of the car this morning?
-一定赚不少钱吧?
-只是为生活
-Must make some decent bucks, huh?
-I make a living.
-这是传先生的私人住所
-你应该已经到家了
-This was his apartment.
-You could be home already.
每次我下班时都看见这些招牌
I see these signs every time I leave work:
“在市中心的住♥宅♥你应该已经到家了”
“You could be home already.Apartment living in downtown.”
从来没有想像会是这样的
Never expected it could look anything like this.
这公♥司♥是传先生的命,他在这里工作,生活
This company was Fuller’s life.He worked and lived here.
你们真正在这里做什么?
So what exactly do you people do here?
我不认为你会有兴趣知道
You wouldn’t be interested.
我的薪水要我对事情有兴趣
I’m paid to be interested.
电脑研究
Computer research.
传先生开♥发♥了
Fuller was onto…
一个全新的领域
…a whole new frontier.
很敏感的项目
Very sensitive material.
并不是可以随时讨论
Not at liberty to discuss it.
自然的牵涉很多钱
A lot of money involved.
这公♥寓♥肯定值好几百万元
This apartment must be worth a few million dollars.
工作的其中一种特权
One of the perks of the job.
这工作有很多种特权
This job has a whole lot of perks.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
我两天前才跟他谈过话
I just talked to him two days ago.
我不能相信他已死了
I can’t believe he’s gone.
我叫传珍妮
My name is Jane Fuller.
传汉龙是我爸爸
Hannon was my father.
我很难过,我叫贺道格
I’m sorry. I’m Douglas Hall.
他时常想我认识你
You’re the one he always wanted me to meet.
他从来没有跟我提过他有个女儿
He never mentioned that he had a daughter.
他没有吗?
He didn’t?
我今早从法国来这里,本来应该去见他
I arrived from Paris this morning.
I was supposed to meet him.
然后就听到这消息
But then I heard.
请节哀,传小姐
My condolences, Miss Fuller.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的麦探长
I’m Detective McBain, LAPD.
我想问你一些问题
I have to ask you some questions.
-当然 -贺先生,请回避好吗?
-Of course. -Would you excuse us, Mr. Hall?
没问题
Sure.
我们以前见过面吗?
Have we ever met before?
不,没有可能
No, that’s not possible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!