sound like “goat”.
念起来有点像”山羊”
I make mistake.
是我弄错了
Why are you doing this, Viktor?
你为什么要这样做 维克多
Medicine is for… goat.
药物是给 山羊用的
No, it’s not. Yes.
不 不是的 是的
No. Yes.
不是的 是的
You read the blue immigration form.
你看过了蓝色移民表
Blue? Yes. Blue.
蓝色那张 是的 蓝色的
Blue? Blue. The blue form.
蓝色 蓝色 蓝色的表格
The one that says if it’s an animal, he doesn’t need the licence.
如果药物是给动物用的话 就不需要许可证了
You know it, know it. Then he can bring the drugs in.
那他就可以把药带进来了
That’s good, Viktor. That’s very good.
真是不错 维克多 真的不错
Why are you doing this? Huh?
你为什么要这样做
You don’t know him. You don’t know the rules.
你根本不认识他 你也不知道规矩
Look at me.
看着我
I was going to help you.
我是想要帮你
Now I want you to ask him… No, not you.
现在我想要你问他 不 不是你说
I want you to ask him. I want to hear him say it.
我想要你问他 我要听到他的回答
I want to hear him say who the medicine is for.
我要听他亲口说 这些药到底是给谁的
Please. Who the medicine is for.
请说 这些药到底是给谁用的
Answer him, Mr Milodragovich.
回答他 米洛卓戈维奇先生
Who are the pills for?
这些药到底是给谁用的
OK. The pills stay. He goes. That’s it.
好了 药留下 把他送走 就这样
Goat.
山羊
Please. For goat.
给山羊的
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Give him the pills.
把药给他
Medicine for goat.
给山羊的药
Medicine…

Come on now, it’s all over.
过来把 结束了
He love that goat.
他很爱他的山羊
Do you think I need an excuse to put you back in that cell
你认为我需要什么借口 才能把你丢回牢房去吗
to keep you there for five years?
把你关上5年
You go to war with me, and you go to war with the United States.
你和我作对就是和美国为敌
Then you’ll know why Krakozhians wait in line for cheap toilet paper
那样你就会知道当卡科日亚人民排队买草纸的时候
while Uncle Sam wipes his ass with Charmin two ply.
美国人就已经用名牌双层厕纸来擦屁股了
There was a 20 man.
那里当时有20个人
Immigration gun was drawn.
移民局的警卫们都拔枪了
The Dixon was ready to fire.
狄克逊已经准备要开枪了
To kill the little man with the pills.
杀掉那个拿着药片的可怜人
But then someone walks into the room and stand in front of this little man.
但是这时候有个人走进了房间 站到了这个可怜人的前面
“Put the guns away,” the man say.
“把枪放下”他这样说
“Nobody will die today.”
“今天没有人会死”
Who?
是谁
Who was it that saved him? Yeah, tell us. Who was it?
是谁救了他 是啊 告诉我们 到底是谁
Who was this man?
这个人是谁
Navorski. Viktor “The Goat” Navorski.
纳沃斯基 维克多”山羊”纳沃斯基
It doesn’t look good, Frank.
做的不漂亮啊 弗兰克
I was just following the rules.
我只是按规矩办事罢了
Sometimes you have to ignore the rules and concentrate on the people.
有时候你必须把规矩放到一边 人才是最重要的
The people, I know.
人 我了解
The people, compassion. That’s the foundation of this country.
对人 要有同情之心 这是国家建立的根基
You could learn something from Navorski.
你应该可以从纳沃斯基身上学到些什么
Cheer up. It’s not over yet.
振奋点 事情还没完呢
Is that for me? Yes. Yes.
那是给我的吗 是的 是的
Is Virgin Isle swordfish.
维京岛的旗鱼
For you.
给你的
For you.
给你的
For wall.
给”墙”的
Fish for wall.
鱼是用来挂墙上的
Why do you want to go to New York?
你为什么想要去纽约
And what’s in the can of peanuts?
还有那罐头里到底是什么
Promise.
承诺
A promise in the can? Yes. A promise.
罐子里装着承诺 是的 一个承诺
Let me make you a promise, Viktor.
那么让我给你一个承诺吧 维克多
And this is a promise that comes from a man who is stuck here.
一个被困在这个部门的人的承诺
A man who may be stuck here for the next ten years.
一个可能还要在这里继续困上十年的人的承诺
From now on, you and I are partners.
从现在起 你就是我的搭档了
If I stay, you stay.
只要我留在这里 你也留在这里
You will not set one foot in New York City.
你一步也不能踏上纽约的土地
Not a single toe in the United States of America.
一个脚趾头也不能碰到美利坚合众国的土地
Do you understand what I am saying to you?
你懂我在和你说什么吗
Yes.
是的
You don’t like fish.
你不喜欢鱼
Do you ever feel like you’re just living in an airport?
你是不是有时候觉得自己就像住在机场里一样
We don’t have to do this, Viktor.
我们不需要这样做 维克多
I can ship you out in a crate.
我可以把你装在箱子里运出去
I can mail you anywhere in the US.
我可以把你寄到美国的任何一个地方
What about my food cart?
我送食物的小车怎么样
He can hide inside and we’ll drive out.
他可以躲在里面 我再把他带出去
No. I can’t do this. You said you wanted us to help you.
不行 我不能这样做 你说过想要我们帮你
I do. What’s her name?
我是这样说了 她叫什么
Amelia Warren.
阿米莉亚·沃伦
I thought we were looking for a way out, not a way in.
我觉得我们应该向外走吧 怎么现在是向里走
Be careful. Those flight attendants ain’t like regular women.
小心点 这些空姐可不是一般的女人
Flying back and forth between time zones messes with their biological clock.
总是在不同时区飞来飞去 扰乱了她们的生物钟
They’re always ready for sex. OK, I found something.
她们时刻准备着和你做爱 好了 我找到些东西
I am leaving. They will come for us.
我要走了 他们会来抓我们的
Gupta, will you relax? Just watch the door.
古普塔 你不能放松一点吗 只要看好你的门
You go in jail. Not me.
你们会坐牢的 我可不想
For… You know what? Forget it.
为 你知道为什么 算了
Keep looking. Warren, right?
继续找 沃伦 是吗
Yes. Yes. Warren.
是的 是的 沃伦
Amelia Jane Warren?
阿米莉亚 简 沃伦
Jane? Yeah.
简 是的
Way to go, Viktor. First class.
找到了 维克多 在头等舱
When she come back? Three weeks.
她什么时候回来 3周以后
Amelia, would you like to get eat to bite?
阿米莉亚 想一起去随便吃点什么吗
Bite to eat? Cantaloni?
随便吃点什么 意大利肉卷
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat?
随便吃点什么
Eat to bite? Eat to bite.
吃点随便什么 吃点随便什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat.
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么
Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat…
随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么…
Gupta, you been ever married?
古普塔 你结过婚吗
What did you say? You been ever married?
你说什么 你结过婚吗
I had a wife and two kids in India. I left them there 23 years ago.
在印度我有一个老婆和二个孩子 23年前我离开了他们
Why?
为什么
I had a small tobacco shop in Madras.
我在马德拉斯市有一家烟草店
Made just enough money to survive.
挣得钱仅仅能维持生计
One day this policeman comes in and tells me I owe him some tax.
一天 有一个警察来找我 说我欠他一些保护费
I said OK. This is common. So I pay him.
我说没问题 这很正常 所以我给了他
The next day, the same policeman come and keep coming and keep coming.
之后又是这个警察继续来问我收保护费
And I am paying and I’m paying him and I’m paying him and I’m paying him.
我也一次又一次的付给他
And finally, on the fifth day, I take a knife and I stab him in his chest.
最后 第五天的时候 我拿起一把小刀刺进了他的胸口
You killed policeman? No. I just missed his heart.
你杀了个警察 没有 我没刺中他的心脏
When they tried to arrest me, I just run away.
当他们来逮捕我的时候 我跑路了
So you never go home?
那么你再没有回过家
If I go home, I go in the jail for seven years.
如果我回去的话 我要蹲七年的大牢
What if United States catch you? They deport you.
要是美国政府抓住了你 他们把你遣送回国呢
As long as I keep my floor clean, keep my head down,
只要我能够把地板扫干净 低调的做人
they have no reason to deport me.
他们就没什么理由驱逐我出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!