United Airlines announcing the arrival of Flight 9435 from Beijing.
联合航空公司 从北京返回的9435号班机已经到达
c42号门 Customer service representative, report to Gate C42.
旅客服务代表请到
All visitors to the US should line up at booths one through 15.
所有来访美国的游客 请在15号通道1号厅排好队
Please have your I 94 forms filled out.
请大家填写好出入境登记表
What’s the purpose of your visit?
你来访的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your visit?
你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事
What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure?
你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事
Just visiting. Shopping?
只是旅游 购物
Au plaisir.
旅游
Pleasure. Business.
私事 公事
How long will you be staying?
你会逗留多久
Could I see your return ticket?
能出示您的回程机票吗
What’s the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure?
你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事
One month. Pleasure.
一个月 旅游
Enjoy your stay. Next.
旅程愉快 下一个
Please have your passports, immigration forms, l 94,
请准备好您的护照 出入境登记表
and customs declarations ready to hand to the inspector.
以及通关申报表等待核查
Stand by. He’s fishing. Copy that.
注意了 有情况 明白
T恤的人吗 See this bunch of Mickey Mouse sweatshirts?
你看到这些穿米老鼠
That’s the tour from China, connecting to Orlando.
他们是中国来的游客 转机到奥兰多
When was the last time you saw Chinese tourists
你上一次看到中国旅游团
on their way to Disney World without any cameras?
去迪斯尼乐园却没有一台照相机是什么时候
Possible forged documents on 10 and 11.
在10号11号通道可能有伪造证件
Sir. Sir. Passport.
先生 先生 护照
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome, Mr Navorski.
欢迎您纳沃斯基先生
Purpose of your visit?
您来访的目的是
Business or pleasure?
公事还是私事
[Speaks Bulgarian]
[保加利亚语]
Sir, I have an IBIS hit on six.
头儿 我这里遇到问题了
No!
不要
Mr Navorski, please follow me.
纳沃斯基先生 请跟我来
flight number 746 from Montreal
从蒙特利尔返航的746班机
must proceed to US Immigration before claiming their luggage.
在领取行李前必须先到移民登记处审察
All right, Mr Navorski, we’d like you to wait here, please.
好的 纳沃斯基先生 请你在这里稍等
Next, please.
下一位
Next, please.
下一位
What are you doing in the United States, Mr Navorski?
你来美国究竟做什么 纳沃斯基先生
Yellow taxicab, please.
我要黄色的出租车
Take me to Ramada Inn,
带我去罗玛达酒店
161 Lexington.
列克星敦161号
Staying at the Ramada Inn?
您打算住在罗玛达酒店
Keep the change.
不用找零钱了
Do you know anyone in New York?
你在纽约有熟人吗
Yes.
是的
Who? Yes.
谁 是的
Who? Yes.
谁 是的
No, do you know anyone in New York? Yes.
不是 你在纽约有认识的人吗 是的
Who? Yes.
谁 是的
161 Lexington.
列克星敦161号
OK, Mr Navorski, I need to see your return ticket, please.
好了 纳沃斯基先生 我需要看你的回程机票
No, your return ticket. Your…
不 你的回程机票 你的
Oh… Yes.
是的
This is just a standard procedure.
只是例行公事而已
I’m going to need the passport also.
还有你的护照
Oh… OK.
好的
No, no. Thank you.
不 不是 谢谢
Mr Navorski.
纳沃斯基先生
That. Passport.
那个 护照
That.
对
Mr Navorski? Sorry to keep you waiting.
纳沃斯基先生 让您久等了
I’m Frank Dixon
我是弗兰克·狄克逊
Director of Customs and Border Protection here at JFK.
我是肯尼迪机场 美国海关及边境保护局的主管
I help people with their immigration problems.
我帮助外国人解决入境问题
We’re looking for an interpreter for you.
我们在为你寻找翻译
How are we doing on that? Do we have an interpreter?
怎么样了 我们有翻译吗
But I understand that you speak a little English.
不过我知道你会说一点英语
Yes. You do?
是的 是吗
I hope you don’t mind if I eat while we talk. I’ve a bit of bad news.
希望你不介意我在谈话的时候吃东西 我有些坏消息
Your country has suspended all travelling privileges…
你们国家政府发布的护照
on passports issued by your government.
已经暂停使用了
And our State Department has revoked the visa
你所持有的进入美国的签证
that was going to allow you to enter the US.
已经被我国国务院注销了
That’s it in a nutshell, basically.
简而言之就是这样
While you were in the air there was a military coup in your country.
当您还在飞机上的时候 你们国家爆发了军事政变
Most of the dead were members of the Presidential Guard.
很多总统护卫已经身亡
They were attacked in the middle of the night.
他们是在午夜发动袭击的
They got it all on GHN, I think.
交火非常激烈
There were few civilian casualties. I’m sure your family’s fine.
只有很少的平民伤亡 我相信你的家人都没事
Mr Navorski, your country was annexed from the inside.
纳沃斯基先生 你们国家内部出现政变了
The Republic of Krakozhia is under new leadership.
卡科日亚共和国有了新的领导层
Krakozhia. Krakozhia
卡科日亚 卡科日亚
Krakozhia. Right. I don’t think he gets it.
卡科日亚 我想他没听明白
Er… Let me… OK. Look.
恩 让我 看这里
Imagine that these potato chips are Krakozhia.
把这些薯片当作卡科日亚
Kra kozhia.
卡科 日亚
Kra kozhia. Yes.
卡科 日亚 是的
Krakozhia. OK.
卡科日亚 好的
Er… So the potato chips are Krakozhia.
恩 现在薯片就是卡科日亚
And this apple… Big Apple. Big Apple.
然后这个苹果 大苹果 大苹果
Big Apple represents the Liberty Rebels.
大苹果代表叛乱分子
OK?
明白吗
No more Krakozhia! OK?
再没有卡科日亚了 知道吗
New government. Revolution. You understand?
新的政府 革命 你明白吗
All the flights in and out of your country have been suspended.
所有进出你们国家的航班都已经停飞了
The new government has sealed all borders, so your visa’s no longer valid.
新的政府封锁了所有的边境 所以你的签证已经作废了
So, currently you are a citizen of nowhere.
你现在是没有国家的公民
Now, we can’t process you new papers
我们无法给你申请新的签证
until the US recognizes your country’s new diplomatic reclassification.
直到美国政府和你们国家的新政府重新建立外交关系
You don’t qualify for asylum, refugee status,
你不享有庇护权 难民身份权
temporary protective status, humanitarian parole,
临时保护权 人道主义特许入境
or non immigration work travel. You don’t qualify for any of these.
或者工作 旅游签证 你都不符合资格
You are at this time simply…
简单的说你现在是
unacceptable. Unacceptable.
无法接受的人 无法接受的人
Unacceptable. Unacceptable.
无法接受 无法接受
Big Apple tour includes Brooklyn Bridge
我这次旅行包括布鲁克林大桥
Empire State, Broadway show Cats.
帝国大厦 百老汇名剧”猫”
I got more bad news for you. Cats has closed.
还有更多的坏消息 “猫”停演了
OK. OK.
好的 好的
Now I go New York City. Thank you.
现在我能去纽约了吧 谢谢
No, Mr Navorski. I cannot allow you to enter the United States at this time.
不行 纳沃斯基先生 我现在不能让你进入美国
Krakozhia. We can’t allow you to go home either.
卡科日亚 我们也无法让你回家
You don’t really have a home. Technically it doesn’t exist.
你没有真正的家了 理论上已经不存在了
It’s like a Twilight Zone. Do you get that show over there?
就像”阴阳魔界”你看过这部电视剧吗
Talking Tina, Zanti Misfits.
蒂娜 扎蒂·米斯菲特
Zanti Misfits was Outer Limits, sir.
扎蒂·米斯菲特是”超越极限”的主角
Really? It’s not important.
真的吗 不重要了
Where do I buy the Nike shoes?
我在那里能买到耐克运动鞋
OK, Mr Navorski, come here.
纳沃斯基先生 过来
Here’s my dilemma, Mr Navorski.
现在我真是进退二难 纳沃斯基先生
You have no right to enter the US and I have no right to detain you.
你没有权利进入美国 但是我也没有权利拘留你
You have fallen through a crack in the system.
入境的最大特例给你碰上了
I am crack. Yes. Until we get this sorted out.
我是特例 是的 直到我们解决好前
I will allow you to enter the International Transit Lounge.
我会允许你进入国际候机大厅
I’m going to sign a release form that is going to make you a free man.
我会帮你填写一张保证书 允许你自由活动
Free? Free. Free.
自由 自由 自由
Free to go anywhere you like in the International Transit Lounge.
在国际候机大厅自由活动
OK? OK.
好吗 好的
OK. OK.
好的 好的
OK.
好