Look! Somebody’s climbin’ down!
天 他在朝着这边走!
Christ, he’s comin’ this way!
喔 不!
[screaming] – [woman] Oh, no!
什么?
What?
你到底在说什么 里科?
What are you talking about, Rico?
为什么要杀人♥质♥?我们还没逾时啊
Why would they shoot a hostage? We’re still under the deadline.
我告诉过你 有人朝他们开枪 – 到底是谁?
Somebody threw a shot at them. – Who the hell was it?
没人知道 我敢说我们不会知道
Nobody knows. My bet is we never will.
扎 我们什么时候 才会有车上那个警♥察♥的消息?
Z, when are we gonna hear from that cop who’s on board?
什么消息 里科?自杀呀? 绑匪拿的都是重武器
What do you want, Rico? A suicide? There’s heavily armed men down there.
就他一个警♥察♥ 又能怎样 万一又是女警呢?
What chance has one lousy cop got, especially if it’s a dame?
唉 真是有够糟!
Boy, what a mess!
佩勒姆 123 听到回答 我是加伯
Pelham One Two Three, come in. This is Garber.
这里是佩勒姆 123 说吧 加伯
Here is Pelham One Two Three. Come in, Garber.
你帮帮忙 老兄 你非杀不可吗?
For Christ’s sake, fella, did ya have to do it?
有人打了我手下一枪 我警告过你 会有什么惩罚的
One of my men was fired at. I warned you what the penalty would be.
是 你警告过我 – 钱在哪?
Yeah, you warned me. – [Blue] Where’s the money?
我再给你30秒钟
I’m going to give you 30 seconds more.
喂 你们两个!
[man whispering] Hey, you guys!
天 这会是谁? – 地铁警♥察♥啦 我有你们的指示
Christ, who’s that? – Transit cop. I got orders for you.
继续送钱 要快
Resume delivery on the double.
我想我们是不会有书面指示了
I don’t suppose we could have that in writin’?
蓝色先生 有灯光!
Mr. Blue, we got a light!
好 请你开门 棕色先生
[Blue] All right. Open the door, would you, Mr. Brown?
好了 两位 请把手放在亮的地方
All right, gentlemen. Hands in evidence, please.
手举高啦!
Put up your hands!
好了 把钱丢上来
All right. Throw the money up here.
丢进车厢里
Into the cab.
推上来
Push it up.
谢谢你们 现在转过去
Thank you. Now turn around.
回家找老婆小孩 手要一直举高 不要轻举妄动
Go home to your wives and children. Keep the hands up. Take it very easily.
请关门 棕色先生
Shut the door, Mr. Brown, will you?
哦
[man whistles] – Oh…
灰色先生
Mr. Grey.
老天呐!
[woman] Jesus H. Christ! – [Spanish]
我一生从没见过 100万
I’ve never seen a million dollars in my life before.
你可以先去装钱 灰色先生
You can load up first, Mr. Grey.
我跟加伯谈过后再来装
I’ll talk to Garber.
那么多钱!真不敢相信!
All that money! I can’t believe it!
我今天会乐死的
I’m gonna die today.
嗯…你不是生就是死嘛
Well… either you live or you die.
每人 18扎 对不对? – 对
That’s 18 packs each, right? – Right.
这里是佩勒姆 123 听到回答 加伯?
This is Pelham One Two Three. Do you read me, Garber?
我是加伯 请说 – 我要给你三个具体指令
This is Garber. Go ahead. – I’m gonna give you three instructions.
每一个都要严格执行 清楚吗?
Each one is to be followed precisely. ls that clear?
清楚
So far.
好的 第一点 通话结束后
One, at the end of this conversation,
你要恢复整个地区的电力
you will restore power to the entire sector.
好 恢复电力 继续说
Right. Restore power. Go ahead.
第二点 你要清空 28街到南渡口的轨道
Two, you will clear the local track all the way from 28th Street to South Ferry.
清空的意思是 转辙器设定好 全线绿灯
By clear I mean switches properly set, all signals green.
我再强调 是绿灯 加伯
I emphasize green, Garber.
如果有红灯阻断列车前进
If I so much as see a red light, let alone get tripped by one,
我会再杀人♥质♥的
I’ll shoot another hostage.
第三点 你还要撤走所有地道里的警♥察♥
[Blue] You will also remove all police from the tunnel.
从这里到南渡口 要是让我见到一个警♥察♥
If I see a policeman between here and South Ferry,
我就杀一个人♥质♥
I’ll shoot another hostage.
实际上 有任何差错 我都会杀掉一个人♥质♥
Any deviation, I’ll shoot another hostage.
喂 老兄 希望这不是你愤怒下的决定
Listen, fella, I hope you take this in the right spirit,
不过 这事过后 你应该去看精神科
but after this is over you should seek psychiatric help.
我交办的事都完成后 你再回报 通话完毕
Let me know when all my points have been complied with. Over and out.
里科 你在吗? – 我在 扎 什么事?
Rico, are you there? – I’m here, Z. What’s up?
稍待 我要联机到纽约警局
Hold on while I cut in the city cops.
弗兰克 帮我挂线 然后走开
Frank, hook me up and get outta there.
地铁是这样经营管理的吗!
What a way to run a railroad!
督察长丹尼尔斯 收到回答 我是加伯 – 我是丹尼尔斯
Inspector Daniels. This is Garber. – This is Daniels.
督察长 我要地铁警局的 帕绰尼队长也上线
Inspector, I have Lieutenant Patrone of the Transit Police on the line.
劫匪刚给我新的指示
I have the latest instructions from the hijackers.
他们要求恢复供电 清空铁轨
They want power restored, all tracks cleared,
一路绿灯到南渡口 沿途不能看到警♥察♥
signals green to South Ferry, and no cops anywhere in sight.
好了 看来我们就只能照办 没得选择了 不然又能怎样?
OK, sir, so we go along with that. We have to. But then what?
你认为他们打算怎样? – 我怎会知道 扎
What do you think they got in mind? – Beats me, Z.
我才不会用地道来逃生呢
I wouldn’t have picked a tunnel for my getaway.
但他们确实如此
But they did pick it.
从他们之前的行动可看出 是经过详细规划的
And since everything they’ve done has been worked out to the smallest detail,
接下来的行动 我们也没理由相信 他们没规划
it stands to reason they got the rest worked out, too.
恢复电力 清空轨道 但为什么是南渡口?
Power restored and track cleared. But why South Ferry?
里科 你以为他们会走水路吗?
Well, do you think it’s the water, Rico? Maybe they got a boat in the harbor.
说不定他们在港口里有船或水上飞机
I don’t know. We’d better play it one step at a time.
我不知道 我们最好一步一步来
I don’t know. We’d better play it one step at a time.
加伯队长 你负责恢复电力和清空轨道
Garber; you see about restorin’ the power.
我来撤出地道里的警力
I’ll start pullin’ our units out of the tunnel.
我们也可以上街跟踪他们 只是不知道他们会从那里上来?
We can follow them on the street. Except how do we know where they’ll be?
中♥央♥塔台的显示板上 可看到他们的一举一动
Grand Central Tower has ’em on their model board.
在南渡口前任何地方停车
We can see every move they make.
我们都会知道的
They stop any place before South Ferry, we know about it.
我到我车上后再联机
I’ll check in when I get to my car.
等等 我刚想到他们要怎么脱身了
[Rico] Wait, I just figured out how they’re gonna get away.
你说看看 – 他们要把列车飞到古巴去
I’m listenin’. – They’re gonna fly the train to Cuba.
你有病啊 里科
You’re a sick man, Rico.
拜托 你要我怎么办? 电力还没供应!你要用公交车转运!
Whaddaya want me to do? The power’s still off! Move ’em by bus!
你什么意思 没公交车? 不会去抢啊!
What do you mean you haven’t got any buses? Go out and hijack some!
喂 加伯 怎么样? 我的地铁可以开了吗?
Hey, Garber, what’s goin’ on? Do I get my trains back now or don’t I?
不行 还不行
You don’t. Not yet.
天 你知道一小时后就是高峰时刻吗?
Do you realize the goddamn rush hour starts in an hour?
你闭嘴听我说 我有新的指示
Will you shut up and listen? I got a new set of instructions.
我才不鸟你♥他♥妈♥的指示!
I don’t give a rat’s ass for your fuckin’ instructions!
我才不帮杀盖兹·多勒威兹的凶手
I’m not liftin’ a finger to help the killers of Caz Dolowicz.
喂!别冲动
Hey!
给我听好 你这混♥蛋♥王八蛋
Now you listen to me, you dumb son of a bitch.
如果你不听我的吩咐
If you don’t do what I tell you,
马上就让你去跟盖兹·多勒威兹共进晚餐!
you’ll be havin’ dinner tonight with Caz Dolowicz!
我的天啊 你这是…!
Jesus Christ, what are you…!
好了
OK.
最好把皮箱拿出去
[Blue] Better take the case out.
好了 大家请再听我说
All right, ladies and gentlemen. Pay attention, please.
不久 我们会再次出发
In a while we hope to be moving again.
然后 加上那么一点运气 你们全都会安全获释
Then, with a bit of luck, you’ll all be released unharmed.
当然 在此之前 你们要继续服从我们的命令
Until then, of course, you’ll continue to obey my orders.
感谢大家的合作
[Blue] Thank you for your cooperation.
喂 老兄
Hey, dude.
既然你们要开往市区 那我可以在富尔顿街下车吗?
As you’re goin’ downtown anyway, you mind droppin’ me off at Fulton Street?
你真会设想 想再来几下吗?
You’re a wise mother, you know that? How’d you like some more?
这会让他们措手不及的 等他们知道时 我们早走了
This’ll give ’em a jolt, even before they expected it.
快看 – 老天 车子在动了
[man] Look at this. – Holy Christ, she’s movin’.
怎么回事?他们不是说 要等全线的轨道都清空后才走的吗
They promised to wait until we cleared track all the way down.
詹金斯 接行控中心
Jenkins, get Command Center.
中♥央♥塔台 呼叫行控中心
Grand Central Tower, callin’ Command Center.
这里是行控中心 – 车子在动了
This is Command Center. – She’s movin’.
谁在动? – 佩勒姆 123
Who’s movin’? – Pelham One Two Three.
什么?什么时候动的?
What? Since when?
刚刚开动
Just started.
稍待 我帮你联机
Hold on. I’ll put ya on a tie-in.
里科 车子在动了
Rico, she’s movin ‘.
谁在动? – 你想会是谁?佩勒姆
Who’s movin’? – Who do ya think? Pelham.
太快了 我们还没安排好呢 – 搞不好 他们是故意的 有丹尼尔斯的消息了吗?
it’s too soon. We’re not set up yet. – You heard from Daniels yet?
他坐着侦防车往南去公园大道了
He’s in a squad car on Park Avenue South.
督察长?车子在动了 长官 – 谁在动?
[Garber] Inspector? She’s movin’, sir. – Who’s movin’?
大家都是怎么回事? 我们有多少列车被劫了?
What’s the matter with everybody? How many hijacked trains we got?
他们还不该走的 他们开了多远?
They’re not supposed to do that yet. How far have they gone?
中♥央♥塔台?他们开了多远? – 快到 23街了