[Rico] Lex 28. Lex 28. Come in, please.
巡警詹姆斯
Patrolman James.
我是帕绰尼队长 你在哪里?
This is Lieutenant Patrone. Where are you?
28街 南下
28th Street, southbound.
队长 一切都停摆了
Look, Lieutenant, everything’s cooled out.
又没事发生 这是怎么回事?
I mean nothing’s happening. What’s goin’ on?
听了要不动声色, 有班列车被劫持了
Look, don’t react to this, but a train’s been hijacked.
我的天啊 – 你帮帮忙 别出声
Holy shit. – For God’s sake, don’t say anything.
中♥央♥塔台有个科长
Oh, there’s a supervisor from Grand Central Tower missing.
对 我几分钟前见过他 他徒步沿铁轨走下去了
Yeah, I saw him a few minutes ago. He went down the track on foot.
去追他 看能不能叫他回来
Look, you better go after him. See if you can turn him back.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就我所知 民选政♥府♥里 第二重要的是纽约市
[man] All I know is I am the goddamn mayor of the goddamn city of New York,
我就是那该死的纽约市市长
the second most important elective office in the entire country,
而你却要我像个笨蛋一样
and you tell me I gotta lay here and suffer
躺在这里受苦
like every other schlub in the country?
很抱歉你得了流感 市长先生 我也没有办法
I’m sorry you have the flu, Mr. Mayor. There’s nothing more I can do.
有办法 滚!
There’s one more thing. Get out!
你不能跟市政♥府♥吵架
You can’t fight City Hall.
第二对 亚瑟和埃莉诺 你得了20分
[man on TV] Couple number two, Arthur and Eleanor you have 20 points.
正确的话 你就会进入第一位
…correctly and you’ll move into first place.
喂?
[TV turns off] – Yeah?
阿尔 我是沃伦 我要上楼去了
[man] Al, it’s Warren. I’m comin’ upstairs.
我们碰到真正棘手的事了
I got a real bitch on our hands.
别告诉我 我不想知道
Don’t tell me. I don’t wanna know.
我要过来了 – 你解决不了吗 沃伦?
I’m comin’ up. – Can’t you handle it, Warren?
你可是纽约市 堂堂一个副市长…
You are the goddamn deputy mayor of the city of…
我当然可以处理 这个痛苦的城市…
Sure I can handle it. Like I handle every other fifth y, stinkin’ job
哪件肮脏污臭的事 不是我去处理 但这件事我不干
in this whole miserable city, but I’m not gonna do it.
什么事?又是罢♥工♥?
What is it? Another strike?
好 好 我承受得起再一次的打击
All right, all right. I can take another strike.
一帮歹徒劫持了一班地铁列车
A gang of men has hijacked a subway train.
一帮歹徒…?
A gang of men…’?
劫持了一班地铁列车 他们开价一百万
Has hijacked a subway train. They want a million dollars for it.
快上来
Come on up.
第一对是今天新婚游戏的得胜者!
[man on TV] Couple number one are the winners of today’s Newlywed Game!
错过了!
Missed it!
什么事 绿色先生?
What do you want, Mr. Green?
一切都好吗?
Is everythin’ OK?
去坐下 我不要让灰色先生 和棕色先生单独和乘客在一起
Go and sit down. I do not want Mr. Grey and Mr. Brown alone with the passengers.
你不相信他们吗? – 我相信棕色先生
Don’t you trust them? – I trust Mr. Brown.
我不相信灰色先生
I do not trust Mr. Grey.
我认为灰色先生是个骄横自大的讨厌鬼
I think that Mr. Grey is an enormous arrogant pain in the arse
他会惹出大♥麻♥烦的
who could turn out to be trouble.
我还认为他已经疯了
I also think that he is mad.
你以为他是为什么被赶出黑♥手♥党♥的?
Why do you think they threw him out of the Mafia?
喔 太好了
Ohh, terrific.
站住 牛仔!
[whistles] Hold it right there, cowboy!
你是谁?!
[Caz] Who are you?!
再走一步你就知道了!
[Mr. Grey] You’ll find out if you take another step!
我警告你 先生! 这是市政♥府♥的财产 你别乱搞!
I’m warnin’ ya, mister! That’s City property you’re foolin’ around with!
那真的是有够糟!
That’s just too fuckin’ bad!
为什么你们不像其他人一样 去劫机呢?
Why don’t you go grab a goddamn aeroplane like everybody else?
因为我们怕坐飞机! 你滚回去否则我打烂你的屁♥股♥!
‘Cause we’re afraid of flyin’! Clear out or I’ll shoot your ass off!
去死吧!我要上车!
The hell with you! I’m comin’ on board!
我警告过你了 笨蛋!
I warned you, stupid!
我的天阿!
Holy shit.
我警告过这混♥蛋♥ 但他执意要上来
I warned the bastard, but he kept on comin’ anyway.
他一个人? – 我没看见有其他人
Was he alone? -I didn’t see nobody else.
棕色先生
[children crying] – Mr. Brown.
我先驰得点了 帅吧?
I guess I got us on the scoreboard, right?
接替灰色先生
Take over from Mr. Grey.
他的枪快得不听使唤 – 那笨蛋执意要上来的!
A little quick with that gun. – The jerk was comin’ on board!
乐在其中
Loved every minute of it. – [children crying]
叫小朋友安静一点 – 我叫了!没用!
Keep those children quiet. – [woman] I’m trying! I can’t!
要我帮你叫吗? – 喔 天啊!不!
Do you want me to try? – Oh, my God! No!
你说过没人会受伤的
You said nobody was gonna get hurt.
巡警詹姆斯呼叫地铁警局
[whispering] Patrolman James callin’ Operations.
我是帕绰尼 你找到那个科长了吗?
This is Patrone. Did you find that supervisor?
– Shh! – [turns radio down]
他死了 队长 – 大声点 我听不见
He’s dead, Lieutenant. – Speak up, will ya? I can’t hear ya.
不行 我离劫持的列车只有20码
I can’t. I’m only 20 yards away from the hijacked train.
他们刚用机♥枪♥射他
They just shot him with a machine gun.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
怎会不死呢 队长? – 原地待命 注意事态变化
Wouldn’t you be, Lieutenant? – Stay put and keep an eye on things.
扎!他们开杀戒了
Z! They just drew first blood.
中♥央♥塔台的科长 他们刚杀了他
That supervisor from Grand Central Tower. They just killed him.
喔 天 谢谢 里科
Oh, my God. Thanks, Rico.
弗兰克 你知道是谁从中♥央♥塔台到28街的?
Frank, do you know who went to 28th from Grand Central?
盖兹·多勒威兹 干嘛? – 天 我以前认识他的
Yeah, Caz Dolowicz. Why? – Jeez. I knew him.
喂 你什么意思 以前?
Hey, whaddaya mean, you knew him?
他们刚杀了他
[Garber] They just shot him.
死了?
Dead?
盖兹?胖盖兹? – 对
Caz? Fat Caz? – Yeah.
加伯? – 喔 干!
[man] Garber? – Aw, shit!
加伯?你在吗 扎克?
Garber? Are you there, Zach?
在 你哪位? – 科斯特洛
Yeah, who is this? – Costello.
是 队长
Yes, Captain.
这案子我指派你来负责 我要赶去总部
I’m puttin’ you in charge at this end. I’m goin’ to headquarters.
我要是不出面 纽约警♥察♥就要来接管了
If I don’t show up, the city cops’ll hog all the action.
我们有个人在列车上 混在人♥质♥中
There ‘s one on board the train. One of the hostages.
真的呀 列车上有个警♥察♥? 你怎么知道?
You’re kiddin’. There’s a cop on the train? How do you know?
有两个 一个先在33街下车
There were two, but one got off at 33rd
新闻传出之后 他打电♥话♥进来报告
and called in later when the news got out.
那就是说还有一个警♥察♥在车上
That means the other one’s still on the train.
便衣? – 对 特战警♥察♥
Plainclothes? – Yeah, Tactical Force.
男的还是女的? – 我没想过要问
Man or woman? – I never even thought to ask.
那也没差啦
Well, doesn’t make any difference.
单独一个又能怎样
Whoever it is can’t do very much single-handed.
沃伦 我考虑过了 我知道我们该怎么办
[AI] Warren, I thought it over. I know what we’re gonna do.
你说
Tell me.
地铁列车就给他们
We’re gonna let ’em keep the goddamn subway train.
我们多的是 少一个没差啦
We got plenty of them. We’ll never even miss it.
那18个人♥质♥呢? 少了也没差吗?
How about the 18 hostages? We gonna miss them?
沃伦 他妈的! 市库没有一百万!
Warren, goddamnit! This city hasn’t got a million dollars!
你瑞士银行的户头挑一个就够了 就这个办法了
Empty one of your Swiss bank accounts, because there’s no other way out.
我们不用再考虑一下吗? – 没时间了
Don’t we get to think about it? – There’s no time.
我还是要全盘了解一下 帮我把警♥察♥局长
I still want the full picture. Get me the police commissioner,
地铁董事长 还有审计室那个白♥痴♥主任都找来
the chairman of the Transit Authority, and that putz we got for a comptroller.
都已经上路了 但找他们也没用 阿尔
They’re on their way, but it’s no good runnin’ to them, AI.
你是市长 问题止于你
You’re the mayor. The buck stops with you.
喔 妈的 – 上帝保佑我们
Oh, shit. – God help us.
操!屎!干!
Shit! Piss! Fuck!
打给查理 告诉他我会尽快赶到他那里
Call Charlie. Tell him I’ll get to him as soon as I can.
144列车的名单在哪?
Where’s that list on 144?
行控中心呼叫佩勒姆 123
Command Center callin’ Pelham One Two Three.
弗兰克 我的线路都被你占光了
Hey Frank, you’re hoggin’ my circuits.
你要我怎么办 到处都是司机在呼叫我!
What do you want from me? I got motormen callin’ me from all over!
叫他们闭嘴下线 我需要多几条线路
Tell ’em to get off the air. I need some more lines open here.
真没想到跟杀人犯通话竟然比列车调度优先
So talkin’ to murderers takes priority over runnin’ a railroad?
我唯一的优先是救那些乘客的命
Get off it. My only priority is savin’ the lives of these passengers.
去他妈的乘客! 花三角半买♥♥的票就要怎样 长命百岁啊?
Screw the passengers! What do they expect for 35 cents? To live forever?
哦 你说得真痛快
Oh, you’re beautiful.
听到回答 佩勒姆? – 我负责的话 我会拿枪去轰他们出来!
Do you read me, Pelham? – I’d go in with guns and blast ’em out!
但不是你负责 你干嘛不做自己的事 让警♥察♥做警♥察♥的事?
Why don’t you start doin’ your own work and let the police do theirs, huh?
就像列车上的那个警♥察♥ 他什么时候会开枪?
Like that cop on the train. When’s he gonna start shootin’?
这警♥察♥是男是女 我们都还不知道呢
We don’t know if it is a “he”.
听到回答 佩勒姆? – 女警 她们有什么用?
Do you read me, Pelham? – Women cops! What good are they?
可能连藏在皮包里的枪都找不到呢!
Probably can’t find her gun in her goddamn purse!
佩勒姆 123 有消息汇报吗?
[man] Pelham One Two Three. Any news to report?
什么消息?再说一遍
What’s that about news? Say again about news.