别慌!没人会死的! – 你知道个屁啦 老家伙!
Stop it! Nobody’s gonna get killed! – A hell of a lot you know, old man!
我就是知道!你出生前 我就在坐地铁了
But I do know! I’ve been ridin’ the subways since before you were born!
我是行家 要知道 列车上有个东西叫制动器
I’m an expert. You see, they have something called stoppers,
或叫煞车器之类的东西
or stickers, or something like that.
只要一经过红灯 煞车器就会自动让列车停下来
And whenever a train goes by a red light, these things stop them.
就差一事!老兄 – 什么事?
There’s just one thing, baby! – What’s that?
全都是绿灯!
They’re all green!
督察长 他们在28街和 17街之间有短暂停顿
Inspector, that short move they made between 28th Street and 17th Street.
为什么这样? – 我不知道
Why’d they do that? – I don’t know.
也许他们在做一些事
Suppose they wanted to do somethin’
不想让别人知道
they didn’t want anybody else to know about?
比如什么? – 比如跳车
Like what? – Like jumpin’ off the train.
掉头 我们回 17街
Turn around. We’re goin’ back to 17th Street.
要回去才怪!
Like hell we are!
我敢肯定他们不在车上
They are not on the train. I’m sure of it.
我一开始就是这么说的 是你推♥翻♥我的想法
I suggested that in the first place. You shot me down.
防死钮 – 他们想出破解的方法了!
Something about a deadman’s feature? – They fiigured out how to beat that!
这就是他们的计谋! 这就是他们成败的关键!
That’s their plan! That’s what they started with!
掉头 开快点
Turn this thing around and burn rubber.
枪交给棕色先生
Guns to Mr. Brown.
灰色先生 请你 把枪交给棕色先生好吗 拜托?
Mr. Grey, would you be good enough to give that gun to Mr. Brown, please?
不行 这枪不能交 要和我一起
No. This ain’t gonna go nowhere. This is gonna stay with me.
灰色先生 请把枪交回来好吗 拜托
Mr. Grey, bring that gun back here, please.
万一出了差错怎办?万一他们 在上面堵我们呢?我得重装防身
What if they’re waitin’ for us up there? I want some heavy artillery with me.
灰色先生 我不会再求你了 – 回家干♥你♥自己吧 蓝色先生
Mr. Grey, I won’t ask you again. – Blow it outta your ass, Mr. Blue.
喔 我的天
Oh, my God.
再去外面看看 我们把他的钱拿走!
Let’s get his money!
绿色先生 快点!
Mr. Green, come on!
蓝色先生!
[whispering] Mr. Blue!
你打中他了吗?
Did you get him?
你先走
[whispering] You go on ahead.
我们在原计划的地点碰头 懂吗?
We’ll meet where we planned. Right?
你最好没讲错 加伯
You better be right about this, Garber.
就算我讲的没错 可能也太晚了
Well, even if I am, it’s probably too late.
红灯死到哪去?!
Where are those goddamn red lights?!
根本就没有!
我们停不下来了!
We’re not stopping!
会有红灯的! 一定会有的!
There is going to be a red light! There has to be!
如果没有呢?! – 一定会有的!
What if there isn’t?! – There has to be!
我们要封锁紧急出口!
Check the emergency exits!
督察长 你负责15街 警官 你负责17街 我负责这边这个
Inspector, you take 15th Street. Officer, you take 17th Street.
好的 长官
[man] Right, sir.
你是警♥察♥?
Are you a policeman?
好吧 市长会去给你悼唁的
Well done. The mayor will go to your funeral.
对不起 老兄 麻烦你把枪丢掉 转过来
[Garber] Excuse me, fella, would you mind droppin’ that gun?
枪丢掉!
Drop it!
警官 我想25万美元
Officer, I suppose you couldn’t use
够你用了 对不对?
a quarter of a million dollars, could you?
25万?不 谢啦
Quarter of a million? No, thanks.
主计官说我这季 可接受的馈赠已额满了
My accountant says I’ve accepted enough for this fiscal quarter.
你就是无线电里的那个英国人
You’re the English guy on the radio.
是
Yes.
加伯队长? – 对 你要走过来吗?
Lieutenant Garber? – Right. Do you wanna move along?
对不起…这个州还有死刑吗?
Excuse me… Do you people still execute in this state?
什么?哦 死刑 不 现在没有了
What? Oh, execute. No. Not at the moment.
可惜
Pity.
天呐!
Christ.
马上就给你叫救护车 全都没事了
We’ll have an ambulance here in no time, miss. Everything’s gonna be OK.
红灯死到哪去了?!
Where are those goddamn red lights?!
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
停车!
[humming] Stop!
一定会有的
There has to be.
天啊!它正冲向南渡口!
[Mrs. Jenkins] it’s headin’ to the South Ferry loop!
时速高达70英里!
It must be goin’ about 70mph!
我的天!看!
My God! Look!
我们太快了 停不下来的!
We’ll never make it!
我的天!红灯!
停下来了!
我说过会停下来的 不是吗?
I told you it would stop. Didn’t I?
42街到了啊?
42nd Street already?
把那份名单电传过来 告诉他们是十分紧急
Get that list out on the wire. Tell ’em it’s top priority.
你查到什么了 里科?
Whaddaya got, Rico?
三个死者的身份已经查到了
We got positive identification on the three dead men. Here.
乔治·斯蒂夫 专业人士 嗯?
George Steever. Professional guy, huh?
圣路易斯 – 我自己会看 里科
St Louis. – Yeah, I know how to read, Rico.
杰赛普·本凡努托 绰号♥…乔·威尔克姆
Giuseppe Benvenuto, alias… [chuckles] Joe Welcome.
把自己电死的那个呢? – 没有他的资料卡
Where’s the guy who fried himself? – [Rico] No card on him.
我们在移♥民♥署找到他的指纹
We got a confirm on his prints from Immigration.
名字叫伯纳德·赖德 佣兵 我想他到处在打仗
Name’s Bernard Ryder. Mercenary soldier. Between wars, I guess.
这几个都不会开地铁
None of these guys know how to drive a train.
也就是说跑掉的那个是司机
It means it’s the motorman who’s missin’.
我要的那份 因故革职司机的名单 你拿到了吗?
Did you get that list of motormen who were discharged?
拿到了 有78人
Yeah. 78 names.
78?
78?
是 但没那么糟
Yeah, but it’s not that bad.
有8人死掉了 22人又被雇用了
Eight are dead. 22 were rehired.
11人在坐监
11 are in jail.
26人搬家了
26 moved away.
一个在精神病院 一个是纽约警♥察♥
One’s in a mental institution. Another is a member of the Police Department.
那正是我们要找的人
That’s our man right there.
抱歉要让你失望 扎卡里 他已经被打死了
Sorry to disappoint you, Zachary, but he was accounted for.
那还剩了几个? – 只有 9个
So how many does that leave? – Only nine.
只有 9个 好 我们出发吧
Only nine. All right, let’s get goin’.
这家伙叫什么?
What’s the name of this guy?
纳撒尼尔·马斯喀特
Nathaniel Muscat.
干嘛被开除? – 迷幻药
What’d he get busted for? – Narcotics.
迷幻药 在这儿 A-6
A-5 应该在这边
This way.
谁啊? – 地铁警♥察♥
[Muscat] Who’s there? – Transit Police.
等一下
Just a minute.
什么事?
What do you want?
没事 老兄 搞错了
Uh, nothin’, fella. Our mistake.
地铁公♥司♥发言人 做此声明
[man on radio] A spokesman for the Transit Authority
他还指出载运人♥质♥的列车
noted that the subway car carrying the hostages
因车内安全装置自动启动 已经在南渡口的环轨停了下来
was stopped at the South Ferry loop by the automatic safety features
列车进入环轨时若超速 安全装置就会启动
which are activated by any car travelling at excessive speed.
地铁公♥司♥ – 还是要交钱
Transit Authority. – Still gotta pay.
你的名字是拉蒂默? – 怎样?
Your name is Latimer? – What about it?
请回答问题 好吗?老兄
Just answer the question, would ya?
我已离开地铁公♥司♥ 你们拿我没辙
I don’t work for you guys anymore. You don’t get shit from me.
你可以交待今天的行踪吗 拉蒂默先生?
Can you account for your whereabouts today, Mr. Latimer?
你们以为我跑去劫车啦 怎么可能!
Are you tryin’ to connect me to that hijacking? Forget it!
我下午 2:30 就在这里了
I’ve been here since 2:30 this afternoon.
真的? – 不信?去问他们!
Are you sure? – Sure? Ask anybody!
不要紧 我们会问 – 别溜!
Don’t worry, we will. – Hold it!
过路费五角
It’s still gonna be 50 cents.
是谁? – 警♥察♥
Who’s that? – [Rico] Police Department.
谁?
Who?
哈罗德·郎曼 我们是地铁警♥察♥
Harold Longman, it’s the Transit Police.
喔 天呐!
Oh, Jesus!
等一下!
Wait a minute!
马上来!
[Green] Just a minute!
我们今天还要查几个? – 六七个 我不知道
How many more we gotta see today? – Six, seven. I don’t know.
快点 郎曼先生 我们没空陪你耗!
[Rico] Come on, Mr. Longman, we ain’t got all night!
我在厕所!马上就出来!
[knocking] – I’ll be right out!
希望他开门前 有洗手
I hope he washes his hands before he opens the door.
什么事? – 哈罗德·郎曼?
Yes, what is it? – Harold Longman?
我们是地铁警♥察♥ 要问你几个问题
We’d like to ask a couple of questions.
什么问题?
What about?
可以让我们进去吗?
Will you let us in?
只耽误你一分钟 郎曼先生
We’ll just take one minute of your time.
我是帕绰尼队长 他是加伯队长
I’m Lieutenant Patrone. This is Lieutenant Garber.