Aqua digi tarium.
梅林 我是鱼了么 我变成鱼了么
Merlin, am I a fish? Am I a fish?
是的 是的 你变成鱼了
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, you are a fish…
但如果你不停止活蹦乱跳
but if you don’t stop that flippity-flopping around…
赶快到水里去的话 你坚持不了多久
and get in the water, you won’t last long.
你呆在这儿先别动 我马上就来
Now, now, stay right here in the tules and I’ll-I’ll be with you in a minute.
噢
Oh.
你以为马上就能悠游自如么
So you thought you could take right off like a shot, did you?
我是条鱼 不是么
Well, I am a fish, aren’t l?
你只是看上去像一条鱼
You merely look like a fish.
那并不意味着你能游
That doesn’t mean that you can swim like one.
你可不具备鱼的本能
You, you don’t have the indistinct.
所以你只能用你的脑子
So, you’ll have to use your, your brain for a change.
你现在介于人和鱼之间
You are living between two planes now.
就像在天花板和地板之间
Somewhere between the ceiling and the floor.
有很多上上下下
Now, there, there’s lots of ups and downs…
就像 就像直升机一样
Iike-like, uh, like a helicopter.
直升机 是的
Helicopter? Yes–
算了 当我没说过
Oh. No, never mind.
每动一下鳍就能游动
Every flick of a fin creates movement.
首先我们试试看尾鳍
So, first we’ll start with a caudal fin.
不对孩子 尾巴 尾巴
No, no, boy. Your tail. Tail.
这会给你向前的力
Now, now, that gives you the forward thrust now.
来按照节奏来 右一下 左一下
Come on, let’s get a rhythm. Right, left.
右一下 左一下 一 二
Right, left. One, two.
游完左边 游右边 就像黑夜和白天
Left and right Like day and night
世界的奥秘在其间
That’s what makes the world go ’round
游进去 游出来 长胖就得瘦下来
In and out Thin and stout
这是世界真理的存在
That’s what makes the world go ’round
有下 才会有上
For every up there is a down
有圆 才会有方
For every square There is a round?
是的 有高
Yes. For every high
才会有低 嗯
There is a low? Uh-huh.
能往前 才会有 向后 向后
And for every to-There is a-Fro. Fro.
是的 向后 反反复复 停停走走
Yes, fro. To and fro, Stop and go
这便是生活的本质
That’s what makes the world go ’round
游进去 游出来 长胖就得瘦下来
In and out Thin and stout
梅林 梅林 噢
Merlin! Merlin! Oh!
我吞了一只虫子 有什么问题么
I swallowed a bug! Oh. What’s wrong with that?
毕竟 孩子 你是一只鱼 这是本能啊
After all, ah, boy, you are a fish. I-lnstinct, you know.
可你刚说我没有这本能啊 是的
But you said I had no instinct. Yes, of
哦 我说过 那没什么关系
Oh. Oh, I did. Well, th-that’s neither here nor there.
重点是 你必须
But the main thing is you must–
提高你的视野
Set your sights upon the heights
千万别沦为庸才
Don’t be a mediocrity
庸才 是的
Mediocrity? That’s right.
不要坐而待毙 迷信命运
Don’t just wait and trust to fate
不要说一切都是命中所注定
And say that’s how it’s meant to be
人生的路在你自己脚下
It’s up to you how far you go
不敢尝试 你就迈不出脚步
If you don’t try you’ll never know
所以 年轻人啊 一切正如我所说
And so, my lad as I’ve explained
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Nothing ventured nothing gained
我们再从这水草中游过去吧 它能挠痒痒
Let’s, let’s swim through that tall grass again. It tickles.
哦 哦 不好意思
Oh. Oh, I beg your pardon.
我也是 每一处前方都有过往
Me too. For every to there is a fro
每一次停留都为了前进
For every stop there is a go
这便是生活的本质
And that’s what makes the world go ’round
哦 放开我 放开我
Oh, let go, let go, let go!
你这个欺软怕硬的肿泡眼
Oh, you big, bug-eyed bully, you!
谁 我么
Who, me?
哦 别这样 孩子
Oh, here, here, here, here, here, now, boy.
这样骂青蛙先生可是不对的
There’s no sense in going around insulting bullfrogs.
作为一条鱼除了和青蛙打交道还有很多麻烦事儿
A fish has plenty of other problems without that.
水中的世界同样有它的森林 有它的麻烦事儿
The water world has its forests and its jungles too.
水里同样凶恶的野兽 所以 呃
So it had its tigers and its wolves. And that, eh, ah–
这便是世界奥秘之所在
That’s what makes the world go ’round
孩子啊 这便是自然法则
You see, my boy it’s nature’s way
弱肉强食
Upon the weak the strong ones prey
人类世界也如此
The human life it’s also true
强者会欺凌你这样的弱者
The strong will try to conquer you
这些你都必须去面对
And that is what you must expect
除非你会运用的智慧
Unless you use your intellect
头脑与肌肉 孰强孰弱
Brains and brawn Weak and strong
救命啊 梅林 救命啊 这便是世界奥秘
Help, Merlin! Help! Help! That’s what makes the wor–
我的天哪
Jehoshaphat!
噢
Oh!
快啊 梅林 用魔法
Quick, Merlin, the magic.
不 不 你得靠自己 孩子
No, no, you’re on your own, lad.
现在是你证实我的观点的时候 什么观点
Now’s your chance to prove my point. What point?
它有力气 而你有智慧 不 不 不 别慌
He’s the brawn and you’re the brain. Now, don’t panic!
你动动脑子 智取那个大块头
You use your head. Outsmart the big brute.
真聪明 孩子 这才是运用智慧啊
Smart move, lad. That’s using the old intellect.
太好了 孩子 干的漂亮
Bravo, boy. Great strategy.
这堂课快结束了么 你领悟到重点了么
Is the lesson about over? Did you get the point?
是的 头脑战胜肌肉
Yes, yes, brain over brawn.
好的 孩子 我来搞定这个大块头
OK, lad, I’ll fix the big brute.
天灵灵 地灵灵 不对 不对
Higgly piggly… No, no.
恶灵退散 哦 该死的
Hocus pocus… No! What the blazes…
嗯 梅林
Hey didda dihicka… Merlin!
又怎么了
Now what?
噢 是那个 那孩子
Is it that, that boy?
真该死 救命啊 救命啊 救命
What in blazes… Help, help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
阿基米德
Archimedes!
救命
Help!
怎么会
What… What in…
护城河里怎么会有这样一个怪物
What in thunder is a monster like that doing in the moat?
我发誓 我
By George, I…
我要把它变成一条小鱼
I’ll turn him into a minnow.
梅林 你在这儿啊 孩子
Merlin. There you are, boy.
般若波罗蜜
Snick, snack, snorrel.
你是怎么逃出来的
How in the world did you ever get out of that mess?
那条大鱼差点把我吃了
That big fish almost swallowed me,
多亏阿基米德救了我
and Archimedes, he, he saved me.
天哪
Well, by Jove.
谁能知道呢
Now, what do you know about that?
我什么都没做
I… I did nothing of the sort!
我原打算吃了它的
I intended to eat him.
年幼的河鲈鱼永远是我的最爱
Young perch is my favorite dish.
你知道的
You know that.
你相信么 沃特 我
Do you believe that, Wart? Well, I…
沃特 沃特
Wart! Wart!
我得走了 谢谢你 梅林
I’ve got to go. Thank you, Merlin.
真是非常有趣 阿基米德 我
It was so much fun. And Archimedes, I…
小羽毛孩子 沃特
Pin feathers, boy. Wart!
你在哪儿 沃特 来了 我就来
Where are you, Wart? Coming! I’m coming.
阿基米德
Now, Archimedes,
为什么你会几乎溺死自己来救一只可口的小鱼呢
why would you half drown yourself for a tidbit of fish?
特别是在你早餐吃得那么饱之后
And after such a big breakfast.
小羽毛 臭水槽
Pin feathers and gully fluff.
到我们潜入深水之前一直都很好
We were doing fine until we got in deep water.
然后出现了有着巨大的下颚和锯子般利齿的梭鱼
Then along comes this huge pike with big jaws and sharp jagged teeth.
让他住嘴 老爸 那简直就是个怪物
Turn him off, Dad. He was a monster.
它是我所见过的最大的鱼
The biggest fish I ever saw.
孩子 这也是我听过的最扯的鱼故事
And, boy, that’s the biggest fish story I ever heard.
但这是真的 先生 迟到了是三次过
But it’s true, sir. That’s three demerits for being late
捏造鱼的故事再多记三次过
and three more for the fish story.
现在快滚回厨房♥吧
Now, hop it to the kitchen!
我告诉过你 沃特是个疯子
I told you the Wart was loony.
或者他真的不正常了 事情有点儿不太对劲