石中剑
一段传奇被四处传唱
Alegend is sung
那时的英格兰建国尚短
Of when England was young
骑士们多么骁勇善战
And knights were brave and bold
伟大的国王已仙逝
The good king had died
群龙无首正此时
And no one could decide
王位继承人究竟谁才是
Who was rightful heir to the throne
这片土地啊
It seemed that the land
究竟是将饱受战乱
Would be torn by war
还是有奇迹来力挽狂澜
Or saved by a miracle alone
而这一奇迹
And that miracle appeared
就在伦敦降临世上
In London town
一把利剑
The sword
深插入石板
In the stone
剑柄下面用金字
And below the hilt in letters of gold…
刻着这样的话
were written these words:
无论是谁拔起石板中之剑
“Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone and anvil…
他就将是英格兰的国王
is rightwise king born of England.”
有很多勇士使尽全力去拔这柄剑
Though many tried for the sword with all their strength…
而剑却纹丝不动
none could move the sword nor stir it.
于是 这个奇迹并未奏效
So the miracle had not worked.
英格兰仍然群龙无首
And England was still without a king.
这把神圣的宝剑也渐渐被人们淡忘
And in time, the marvellous sword was forgotten.
这是一个黑暗的时期
This was a dark age…
没有法制 混乱非常
without law and without order.
人们相互恐惧
Men lived in fear of one another…
弱肉强食
for the strong preyed upon the weak.
真是一个黑暗的时代
A dark age indeed!
这个时代太不方便了
Age of inconvenience.
没有自来水
No plumbing…
没有电
no electricity…
什么都没有
no nothing!
哦 抓住
Oh, hang it all!
抓住了
Hang it all!
这又是怎么了
Oh, now what? Now what?
走开 走开
Leave, leave off! Leave off!
你 你 你这个蠢链子
Oh, you, you, you fiendish chain you!
所有的事情都很麻烦
Everything complicated.
整个中世纪就是一团糟
One big medieval mess.
让我想想
Now, uh, let me see.
再过半个小时他就该到了
He should be here in, I’d say half an hour.
谁 谁啊 我想知道谁要来
Who? Who? I’d like to know who.
我告诉过你 阿基米德 我也不确定
I told you, Archimedes. I am not sure.
我只知道有人要来 一个非常重要的人
All I know is that someone will be coming. Someone very important.
噢 小羽毛
Oh, pig feathers!
命运会引导他来见我 而我
Fate will direct him to me so that l, in turn…
将带他去命运中属于他的位置
may guide him to his rightful place in the world.
你说过半小时他就会来
Huh! And-And you say he will arrive in half an hour?
我们走着瞧吧
Ha! Well, we’ll just see.
你会看到他的 阿基米德 你会的
And you will, Archimedes. You will.

Ow!
他是个 会是个男孩
He’ll be, uh, a boy.
一个小男孩
Small boy.
十一二岁的样子
Eleven, 12 years old.
瘦得皮包骨头的小家伙
And a scrawny little fellow.
不 不 不 肯定不是这个
Oh, no, no. That can’t be the one.
肯定不是 这大家伙该有20岁了吧
Surely not. Why, that big lad must be close onto 20.
哈哈 他在这儿呢
Ah. There he is.
大约12岁的小瘦猴
The scrawny little fellow about 12.
像只小蚱蜢一样
He’s a regular little grasshopper.
看他走路的样子
Look at him go.
那你猜他现在在哪儿
And where-where would you guess he is at this very moment?
阿基米德 我不用猜
I am not guessing, Archimedes!
我就是知道他在哪儿
I know where he is!
离这儿不到一英里 就在森林外面
Less than a mile from here just beyond the forest.
如果一切顺利的话 他会准时到
And right on schedule, if-if all goes well.
安静点 沃特 我尽量
Quiet, Wart. I’m tryin’ to be.
本来就没人让你来
And nobody asked you to come along in the first place.
我根本没动 闭嘴
I’m not even movin’. Shut up.
啊哈 看到了
Aha! Here we go.
噢 真是个好靶子
Oh, what a set-up.
看我一箭射穿它肚子
Right smack through the old gizzard.
哇 哦
Whoa. What? Oh!
干什么啊 你个蠢货
Why, you clumsy, little fool!
凯 别这样 对不起 我不是故意的 求你了
Oh, Kay, please, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. Please.
如果被我
If I ever
如果你被我逮到
If I ever get my hands on, on you, I’ll, I’ll ring…
我要掐断你那小细脖子
your scrawny little neck, so help me, I will.
我帮你把箭捡回来 好么 我保证能找到它
I’ll get the arrow, Kay. I’m sure I can find it.
别告诉我你想进去
Don’t tell me you’re going in there.
为什么 里面都是狼
Why, it’s swarming with wolves.
我不怕
I’m not afraid.
那你去啊 反正死的是你 不是我
Well, go ahead. It’s your skin, not mine.
你去啊 去啊
Go on, go on.
在那儿 在那儿
There it is. Oh, there it is.
啊 啊
Whoa! What-Oh!
好吧
Well.
你终于来喝下午茶了
So, you, you did drop in for tea after all.
但是你迟到了 知道么
Oh, you are a bit late, you know?
是么 是的
Oh, l, I am? Yes.
好吧 我叫梅林
Now, my name is Merlin.
孩子 你叫什么
Come, come, who are you, my lad?
我叫做亚瑟 但他们都叫我沃特
Oh, my name’s Arthur, but everyone calls me Wart.

Oh.
这个猫头鹰标本真漂亮
Oh, what a perfect stuffed owl.
你 你说什么 标本
Stuff-l, l, I beg your pardon!
他是活的 而且还能说话啊
He’s alive and he talks.
而且说得比你好多了
And certainly a great deal better than you do.
别这样 阿基米德 过来过来
Oh, come, Archimedes. Come, come now.
我想让你见见 沃特
I, I want you to meet the Wart.
请原谅他 他只是个孩子
Now, you must forgive him. He’s only a boy.
孩子 孩子 我怎么没看到
Boy? Boy? Well, I see no boy.
很抱歉 我 没关系
Oh, I’m sorry that l-That’s all right.
他只是太过敏感
He’s much too sensitive.
敏感 你说谁 再说一次
Sensitive? Huh? Who? What? What?
好了 呵呵 你怎么知道我
Oh, well. How did you know that I was–
你会到此一游
Oh, th-that you would be dropping in?
我恰好是一个巫师 一个占卜师
Well, I happen to be a wizard. A soothsayer.
我是个预言家 我能预知未来
A prognosticator. I have the power to see into the future.
一个世纪以后的未来
Centuries into the future!
我甚至去过未来 孩子 我看过这些东西
I, I’ve even been there, lad. And I’ve seen all these things.
当然 你知道 这些只是想法和一些小模型
They’re, they’re only plans and small models, of course, you know.
比方说这个 这是一个蒸汽火车头
Now, this for instance is a steam locomotive.
她动起来了 很不错吧
There she goes. Pretty good, eh?
这个在几百年之内都发明不出来
Now, that won’t be invented for hundreds of years!
你是说你能预知所有的没发生的事
Oh. You mean you can see everything before it happens?
是的 所有事
Yes, everything.
所有事么 梅林
Uh-uh, uh-uh. Everything, Merlin?
呃 也不是所有的
Uh-No, no, not everything.
我承认 其实我不知道来喝茶的人是谁
I, uh, I admit I didn’t know whom to expect for tea.
但你也发现了
But as you can see…
我预测出了那个人来的具体方位
I’ve figured the exact place.
您很聪明 先生
You’re very clever, sir.
是的 你用不着叫我”先生”
Y es. Well, never mind the, the sir.
就叫”梅林”好了
Just, uh, plain Merlin will do.
嗯 你想要加点糖么
Now, would, would you care for sugar?
好的 谢谢
Oh, yes I would, please.
好 加糖了 糖呢
All right. Sugar. Sugar?
不不不 注意礼貌 先给客人 你知道的
No, no, manners, manners, manners! Guests first, you know that!
告诉它什么时候停 孩子
All right. Say when, lad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!