我也爱你
I love you, too.
拜拜
‘Bye.
那是谁,你的律师? -将来会是
Who’s that, your lawyer? – Someday.
准备好了? -是的。
Ready? – Yeah.
“当我回忆起我最真实最好的经历……
“When I recollect my most truly excellent experience…
“情景不断在我脑海里重现:
“recurrent images buzz through my brain:
“酱油上膨胀出来的大泡沫……
“the big bubbles of crust that expand right up through the sauce…
“闪耀着的油池像山峰一样静止诱人……
“glistening pools of oil as still and inviting as a mountain…
“湖……
“lake…
“成丝结块的奶酪,非常耐嚼的……
“the ropy knots of cheese that gather to a chewy perfection..
“在中心,如同薄片被撕开”
“in the center as the slices are pulled apart.”
很好 -全都是错的
It’s good. – This is all wrong.
没有标点。一句到底
There’s no punctuation. It’s all one sentence.
哦? -乱七八糟
So? – It’s a mess.
你忘记提最重要的事了
You neglected to mention the most important thing.
在那我谈论奶酪与酱汁的比率
I talk about the cheese-to-sauce ratio right there.
你没陈述你的主题,也就是比萨
You didn’t state your topic,that this is gonna be a paper on pizza.
但是完全可以推出来
But that is completely inferred.
暗示 -无论什么
Implied. – Whatever
看,我们不管这个了吧,出去玩玩?
Look, what do you say we blow this off and go exploring?
不然星期5晚上就什么也没做了。快来
Nothing gets done on a Friday night. Come on.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
太闷了。我们去呼吸点新鲜空气
It’s too stuffy, let’s go get some air.
你不能进去 -我能
You can’t go in there. – I can.
这就是美国,你去哪都行。
This is America, you can go anywhere.
我们不应该上来这里的 -看那个?
We’re not supposed to be up here. – See that?
那是大熊星座,大熊星座
That’s Ursa Major, the Big Bear.
我们会遇到麻烦的 -那是大熊星座,大熊。
We could get into trouble. – That’s Ursa Minor, the Little Bear.
北上,那是仙后座.
Up to the north there, that’s Cassiopeia.
那是仙后座?
That’s Cassiopeia?
她是仙女座之母,对吗? -谁?
She was the mother of Andromeda, right? – Who?
仙后座. -真的?我只知道名字。
Cassiopeia. – Really? I just know the names.
仙女座也在那,仙后座旁边
Andromeda’s there, too, next to Cassiopeia.
仙女座。她是被缚在岩石上的公主
Andromeda. She was the princess who was chained to a rock.
她被供奉给海妖
She was to be sacrificed to a sea serpent.
他得到她了吗? -没有。
Did he get her? – No.
珀尔修斯最后关头救了她 -珀尔修斯,好人
Perseus rescued her at the last minute. – Perseus, good man.
他也在那,在仙女座附近
He’s up there, too, next to Andromeda.
你知道很多天文学的事 -是的
You know a lot about astronomy. – Yeah.
6岁的时候,我想成为宇航员
When I was six, I wanted to be an astronaut.
你知道的,所有你能喝的酒
You know, all the Tang you can drink.
你不会知道我6岁的时候想成为什么
You’ll never believe what I wanted to be when I was six.
古典文学教授? -不是
A classics professor. – No.
我想成为公主
I wanted to be a princess.
你知道吗, 艾莉森,我以前从没见过你这样的人
You know, Alison,I never met anyone like you before.
一般来说,碰到不认识的人,我会觉得尴尬和害羞
Usually, when I meet someone new, I feel awkward and shy.
但是跟你在一起,就不会这样我能跟你聊天
But with you it’s different. I feel I can talk to you.
不必我用复杂的术语解释,你就能明白我在想什么
You know what I’m thinking, without me having to explain it to you in fancy terms.
我们说着互相的语言……
We speak each other’s unspoken language…
什么? -……流畅地
What? – …fluently.
我爱你。
I love you.
什么?
What?
你没事吧? -没事
Did I hurt you? – No.
对不起!
I’m sorry!
你才没有。 这一切都是你计划的
You’re not. You had this whole thing planned.
很好
Excellent.
什么? -你8:00不是什么事吗?
What? – Don’t you have an 8:00?
现在几点? -7:51
What time is it? – 7:51.
狗屁!
Shit!
噢,天!
Oh, God!
等等
Wait up.
星期5晚上的事我很抱歉
I feel really terrible about Friday night.
我粗鲁、迟钝、自私……
I was rude, insensitive, selfish….
可耻的家伙 -的确是的
Asshole. – Exactly.
但是那不是我
But that wasn’t me.
我不知道我为什么说那些。我真的不是那样的
I don’t know why I said those things, I’m really not like that. Please.
我真的感到抱歉
I’m really sorry.
能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
拜托了
Please.
快点,上课要迟到
Come on, we’re gonna be late for class.
“他是个男人,就是这样
“He was a man, that’s all.
“跟别的男人一样的男人
“A man like any other man.
“跟别的男人不同的男人”
“A man like no other man.”
非常有趣,玛莎. -谢谢
That’s very interesting, Marsha. – Thanks.
你对模棱两可有天分
You have a feel for ambiguity.
还有人想当志愿者吗?
Anyone else want to volunteer?
我? -把你的文章给我
Me? – Give me your paper.

Here you go.
今天没有意大利辣香肠 -干净的
No pepperoni today? – It’s clean.
“我是东北一所规模很小的大学的新生
“I am a freshman at a small Northeastern college.
“我才想到那些信也许是真的……
“I never thought these letters were real…
“几天前,有个经历改变了我的想法
“until a few days ago, when I had an experience that changed my mind.
“我想告诉你那个经历”
“I just had to share it with you.”
陶布小姐, 我想你不…… -别紧张
Miss Taub, I don’t think that you– – Take it easy.
“我6尺2寸,黑头发……
“I am 6’2”, with dark hair…
“足球员的身材,我的朋友们认为我英俊。
“athletic build from football, and I’m considered good-looking by my friends.
“我不是自夸,但是我必须解释……
“I’m not boastful, but I must explain…
“为了清楚明确,我相对地拥有……
“for the sake of clarity, that I am relatively well equipped…
“10英寸结实肌肉。
“with 10 inches of solid man-meat.
“尽管如此,关系到女孩子,这是个干旱的季度”
“Still, it has been a dry season as far as girls were concerned.”
我去接
I’ll get it.
你的,Gib。长途 -谢谢
It’s for you, Gib. Long distance. – Thanks.
我来了
I’m coming.
伙伴,听到没
Buddy, you getting any?
我用的无绳电♥话♥。圣诞节假期你去干吗?
I’m talking to you cordless.What are you doing for Christmas break?
我有计划,你来加利福尼亚
I do. You’re coming to California.
你不知道的
What don’t you know?
我室友有部敞篷车。我们乘Palm Springs到处旅行
My roommate’s got a convertible. We cruise to Palm Springs.
圣诞节后我有考试
I got exams after Christmas.
我在谈SoCal,这里。外面80度
We are talking SoCal, here. It’s 80 degrees outside.
我室友在Malibu有间海滩房♥子
My roommate’s got this beach house in Malibu.
我没有机票钱
I can’t afford the flight.
听着。你能听到吗?
Listen. Can you hear that?
听到?那是呼唤你的波浪声
Hear that? Those are waves calling out to you.
它们在召唤你
They’re beckoning.
“来加利福尼亚” -那里阳光太大了
“Come to California.” – It’s too sunny out there.
我希望你见见某人
There’s a certain someone I want you to meet.
算了
Forget it.
她是个非常特别的人
She’s a very special person.
我可处理不了海岸两边的往来
I can’t deal with striking out on both coasts.
你不用往来的
You’re not gonna strike out.
她是教区附属学校来的。现在是她的实习期。
She was released from parochial school. She’s in her experimental phase.
你会忘记吗?
Will you forget it?
她喜欢性♥爱♥ -她长的怎么样
She loves sex. – What does she look like?
你记得我上次寄给你的快照吗?
You remember that last snapshot I sent you?
穿着细绳比基尼的金发女郎?去拿
The blonde in the string bikini? Get it.
现在不行 -这是命令,二等兵吉布森.
I can’t right now. – That’s an order, Private Gibson.
打搅了
Excuse me.
真新鲜
That’s new.
是的 -你找到了?
Yeah. – You got it?
是的。 -很好,现在看着它
Yeah. – Good. Now look at it.
盯着它。
Fixate on it.
你盯着它了吗? -我在盯着
Are you fixating on it? – I’m fixating.
你坐着吗? -是的。
Are you sitting down? – Yes.
她无危险的
She’s a sure thing.
无危险
A sure thing.
我不需要解释那些词的深奥意思吧
I don’t need to explain the deep significance of those words.
我告诉她很多你的事,她非常想见你。
I told her all about you, and she’s dying to meet you.
但是22号♥前,你必须到这里……
But you gotta drag your ass out here by the 22nd…
因为第2天她要去海边一个学期
because she’s leaving the next day for a semester at sea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!