Take him back to the baggage room !
把他弄到行李房♥
Put one in his ear!
然后再干掉他
There were four witnesses at that table !
牌桌上有四个目击证人
Then go back, get that other goddamn son of a bitch
那就一不做二不休
and we’ll dump them in the first tunnel we hit.
其他四个人也一块解决
Doyle, we’ll be in the station in a few minutes !
再几分钟我们便到站了
It ain’t gonna look too good
你的债主离奇死亡
you killing a guy you owe money to .
有点引人非议
There’s better ways of taking him down .
有更好的方法可以整他
What do you think Shaw would do to me
要是萧知道我跟你们说这些
if he knew I was telling you this?
我就死定了
Okay.
好吧
Why the rat?
为何要背叛他
I want to take over his operation ,
我想取代他
and I need you to help me break him .
但需要你帮忙打垮他
Where’s my money?
我的钱呢
Shaw’s got it.
萧拿走了
How the hell could I ask him for it back?
我没法把钱讨回来
We’re pulling in .
我们到站了
I’m giving you a lift home.
我送你回家
I was supposed to go with Shaw.
我得和萧一块走
Explain it to him somehow.
找个理由向他解释
Yeah , but he’s expecting me.
可是他在等我
I’m giving you a lift home.
我送你回去
You follow?
你来吗
Yeah , sure . Sure thing .
是 当然 当然没问题
What makes you think you can beat him?
你凭什么打败他
I’ve been planning this for two years.
我已经了计划两年
I know his organization backwards and forwards.
组织里里外外 我最了解
And I need somebody who’s respectable but not completely legit.
我需要一位受人尊敬 不过偶尔也会违法的人
I’m a banker, Kelly. That’s legit in this state.
凯利 我是个银行家 这是黑道漂白的最佳掩护
All you gotta do is put down a bet for me at Shaw’s place .
你只要替我在萧的赌场下注
I’ll do the rest. I’ll supply the money.
其余的我会搞定 钱和
I’ll supply the information .
资料由我来提供
What about the money you come to collect? Won’t he miss it?
那些你本来该收的帐呢
I’ll tell him you paid it.
我会告诉他 你付了
I keep his books. He trusts me.
帐目由我经手 他信任我
lf you help me, I’ll pay you back the money he stole out of my own pocket.
如果你帮我 我会自己拿钱 帖补你的损失
It’s worth that much to you?
这值得你这么做吗
Yeah .
当然
Oh , yeah . Maybe a couple of million .
绝对值得 还可以再赚个几百万
Where do you come from , Kelly?
凯利 你从哪来
From the East Side of New York. A place called Five Points.
纽约东部的贫民区
But I got out of there.
很幸运我离开了那里
Out and up , huh?
离开那里往上爬 是吧
Hey, Floyd ,
喂!弗洛伊
I’m gonna have to keep you away from this guy.
你得离这家伙远一点
You’re liable to get ideas.
你必须为自己的主意负责
I’ll be at Klein’s Drug Store
有兴趣的话 1点半
660 South Marshall at 1 : 30 , if you’re interested .
我会在克莱的药局 地址在660马薛南路
lf I’m not there by 1 :45 , I’m not coming .
如果1点45分没见到我 就表示我不来了
Hey, Hooker. Hey, Ed .
虎克 艾德
How did it go? Jake.
进行的如何 令人满意
Everything go okay?
一切都没问题
Yeah , sure. Hell , easy.
当然罗!易如反掌
No sign of trouble, huh?
有任何状况出现吗
No.
没有
What about Lonnegan?
隆根呢
I gave him the breakdown , just like you said .
我照你教的 分♥析♥给他听
And?
然后呢
He’s good . He threatened to kill me.
他居然威胁要杀我
Hell , kid , if they don’t do that,
他们如果想杀你
you know you’re not getting to them .
就表示他们上钩了
Hello, Doyle.
哈罗!德利
All right, Riley, what the hell happened?
怎么了?怀利 到底出了什么事
We missed him .
让他逃跑了
Whoever he is, he made a fool out of you .
不管他是谁 他的确把你耍得团团转
There wasn’t no way he could’ve known we was in that room .
他不可能知道 我们在那个房♥间里
Somebody must’ve wised him up .
一定有人教他
What does Cole say about that?
柯尔怎么说
I don’t know. He took it hard .
我不知道 他很沮丧
Get out of here , Riley.
给我滚出去 怀利
Put Salino onto it.
叫萨利诺去查
Salino? Why waste our best people on a small-time job?
萨利诺 这未免太小题大作了吧
This is a nickel-and-dime grifter we’re after, Doyle.
德利 这个骗子只是个小角色
They’ll get him next time.
他们下次一定会抓到他
They had their chance.
他们搞砸了
All they did was shoot up a neighborhood ,
他们只会打草惊蛇
make a lot of noise, wake up a few cops.
惊动警♥察♥而已
Yeah , but that was– I told you to put Salino onto it.
我要你让萨利诺去处理
It may take a little more time,
可能会多花些时间
but there won’t be any holes.
但至少不会有破绽
Tell Cole I wanna see him when he comes in .
告诉柯尔 进来时要来见我
Well , he won’t be coming in ,
事情办砸了
not to get bounced off a job , anyway.
他没脸回来
This is Salino’s job , Vince .
文斯 这是萨利诺的工作
Cole wants to muscle in on it, that’s his business.
他不肯放手是他家的事
But he’s breaking the rules and Salino won’t like it.
不过 萨利诺 一定不高兴他坏了规矩
Now, get me the books.
现在 把帐本给我
Joe, those odds on the third race are wrong .
第三场的赌注不对
Just a minute. I’ll get them for you .
等一下 我马上拿来
Don’t worry so much , lad . You’re gonna be all right.
别担心 一切都会没事
Just stay to the back the first time around .
一开始先躲在后面
Put a little of this on your nose.
涂一些在你的鼻子上
Kelly?
凯利
You should always look to the back, kid .
小鬼 你要时常注意身后
I was afraid you wasn’t gonna show.
我以为你不来了
We haven’t got much time.
我们没有太多时间
Get on with it, then .
继续说下去
Sometime after 2: 00
大概在2点以后
a guy’s gonna call on that phone there
有人会打电♥话♥进来
and give you the name of a horse.
告诉你一个马名
All you got to do is take this $2, 000
你只要拿着这两千块
across the street and down the alley
到对街
to Shaw’s place , and bet it on that pony.
去萧的地方赌那匹马
There’s nothing to it.
就这么简单
But don’t take too much time.
别等太久
We’ve only got three or four minutes after you get the call .
接电♥话♥后 只剩3 4分钟
You’ll not break him with a $2, 000 bet.
两千块的赌注 对他没太大影响
This is just a test. The big one comes later.
这只是试验 真正的好戏还在后头
But be careful with that. That’s all I got.
小心点 这是我所有的钱
And you were gonna pay me back out of your own pocket?
我以为你要自掏腰包还我钱
I am . After the race.
我会 等到赌完以后
I got to get back before Shaw misses me .
我得赶回去 免的被萧发现
Good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah? Go ahead .
喂 说吧
The horse is Blue Note to win.
赌 蓝纸条 赢
Fourth race at Narragansett.
奈拉甘赛特马场的第四场
Got it.
知道了
Yeah?
喂!
Blue Note to win
蓝纸条赢
in the fourth race at Narragansett.
奈拉甘赛特 第四场
Turning for home , it’s Lady Scout by a length .
女童军领先速度女皇一个马身
Speed Queen a half, Lady Trust and Miss Petrina.
速度女皇超前信赖女士 和派翠娜小姐半个马身
lnto the stretch , it’s Lady Scout ahead ,
形成拉锯战 女童军领先速度女皇
Speed Queen a half.
半个马身
And at the wire , it’s Speed Queen the winner!
到了终点线 最后是速度女皇获胜
Lady Scout placed and Miss Petrina showed.
女童军第二 跟着是派翠娜小姐
Post numbers two , five , and one.
公布号♥码 2 5和1
Taking off at 23.
在23号♥闸门 起跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!