I’ll call .
我跟
Call and raise .
我要跟 而且追加
$300 . I’m out.
三百 我不跟
Fold .
出局
Your $300
跟你三百
and raise
再加
$500 .
五百
That’s $800 to me .
一共是八百
Call .

Jacks on top .
最上面一张是11点
Beats me.
赢我
Three tens.
三张十
Tough luck, Lonnihan .
罗尼翰 运气不好喔
But that’s what you get for playing with your head up your ass.
没脑袋的人玩牌 就会有这种下场
Couple more like that, we can all go to bed early.
再来几把 我们就可以回家睡觉了
The name’s Lonnegan . Doyle Lonnegan .
我的名字是隆根 德利隆根
You’re gonna remember that, Mr. Shaw,
你最好记住
or you’re gonna get yourself another game.
不然就去别的地方赌
You follow?
听清楚了没
Bring it right up here !
把它拿到这来
Hey, Eddie, we brought you a tap into Moe Anenberg’s wire.
艾迪 我帮你带来一部电报机 它可以截听安柏格的电报
You’ll get race results, odds,
你会收到比赛结果 赔率
scratches, pole positions, everything .
场次顺序 和闸门位置等
And just as fast as Western U nion gets them .
你们会和电♥信♥局同时收到
Does J .J . know how to use that thing?
JJ 知道怎么用这个东西吗
All he’s got to do is read .
他只要读过就会了
The name is Joe Erie.
我叫乔艾瑞
Joe Erie.
乔艾瑞
You , uh , played for any particular mobs?
你曾帮哪个组织做过事
No.
没有
You ever play the wire before, Erie?
艾瑞 你会不会赌马呢
No.
不会
I never played no big con before, but, uh ,
我没做过什么大案子 但是
Luther Coleman was a friend of mine, and I thought maybe
路德柯曼是我的朋友
there’d be something I could do.
我想尽一点心力
You get that nose in Duke Boudreau’s tonight?
你鼻子是不是今晚 在保卓店里被打的
Yeah .
是的
You got moxie, Erie. Get yourself a suit.
艾瑞 你很有胆量 自己拿套衣服
Thanks.
谢了
I’ll bet $300 .
我下三百块
Call and raise $200 .
我跟 再加两百
Call .

No.
不跟
I’m out.
我不玩
Call .

Aces over.
A最大
Three cowboys.
三张11
All red , queen high .
皇后同花顺
Well , that finishes me.
我输光了
Don’t worry about it, pal .
朋友 别担心
They wouldn’t have let you in if you weren’t a chump !
不是呆瓜是进不来的
Lombard will be joining you in a couple of minutes.
蓝柏几分钟后会加入你们
Now, look here , Shaw
萧 听着
I’ve had enough of this game
我对这场牌局
and quite enough of this company.
跟你的忍♥耐力 已经到了极限
Check me out, Clemens .
克里门 我不玩了
I guess that just leaves the three of us.
看来只剩下我们三个人了
Yes , Mr. Shaw. that just leaves us three.
不错 萧先生 只剩我们三个
Mr. Clayton , I think we should take a break for five minutes.
克莱顿先生 不如先休息5分钟吧
Tempers seem to be running a little high .
这里的温度开始升高了
Oh , come on , Linneman ,
别这样
I was just starting to do good .
我才刚开始走运
Stack me a cooler, Floyd . Oh , come on , Doyle .
给我一副扑克牌
We’ll be in the station in another hour.
再一个钟头就到站了
The other guys are the losers. You’re still okay.
另一个家伙更惨 你的情况还算不错
Fix me a deck. Threes and nines.
帮我弄一副只有3和9的牌
I’ll cut it in on Clayton’s deal .
我会在克莱顿发牌时换牌
What do you want Clayton to get?
你希望克莱顿拿到什么牌
Nothing . I want him out of there early.
烂牌 我要他快点出局
I’m gonna bust that bastard bookie in one play.
好让我赢光那家伙的钱
$400 to you , Mr. Jameson . You’re even .
詹姆森先生 这里是四百元 你没输没赢
Well , just wasn’t my night.
今天运气不佳
I need it.
喔!我缺这张
You know what time we get in? No, I don’t.
你记得我们几点到的吗 我不知道
Hey, where’s your ante?
喂!你的赌金呢
Every time I had anything , he stayed in front of me.
每次我手上有好牌 半路就会杀出他这个程咬金
$500 .
五百
Your $500 . $ 1 , 000 .
跟你五百 一共一千
I’ll fold .
我盖牌
I’ll play.
我跟
Cards?
几张牌
Two .
两张
Three.
三张
$500 .
五百
Your $500 and $ 1 , 000 .
跟你五百 一共一千
Your $ 1 , 000 . I’ll raise you $2, 000 .
跟你一千 我再加两千
Your $2, 000 .
跟你两千
Mr. Clemens ,
克里门先生
give me $ 1 0 , 000 more .
另外给我一万
I’ll call .
开牌
Four nines.
四条9
Four Jacks.
四条11
You owe me $ 1 5 , 000 , pal .
朋友 你欠我一万五
Must’ve left my wallet in my room .
我把皮夹忘记在房♥间里
Don’t hand me any of that crap !
废话少说
When you come to a game like this, you bring your money!
哪有人赌钱不带现金的
How do I know you won’t take a powder?
我怎么晓得你不是想脚底抹油
No, no, no, no, no, now. . .
不 不 不
All right, I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
让我告诉你我打算怎么做
I’ll send a boy around to your room in five minutes.
5分钟后 我会叫我的手下到你房♥间
You better have the money
你最好准备好钱
or it’s gonna be all around Chicago that you welched .
否则 全芝加哥都会知道你赖帐
You won’t be able to get a game of jacks !
你永远别想再玩扑克牌
Cash me in for the rest of these bums.
把其他都换成现金
You’re on , kid .
该你了 小鬼
But I can tell you , it’s a hard act to follow.
最好先有心理准备 他很棘手
How did it go?
进行的如何
We got working money.
我们的活动经费搞定了
Hey? Yeah?
嘿 是的
He’s steamin’ .
他很愤怒
Yeah .
没错
Watch yourself.
自己小心
Doyle, I know I gave him four threes !
德利 我确定我给他四个3
He had to make a switch !
他一定有换牌
We can’t let him get away with that.
我们绝不能放过他
What was l supposed to do?
我又能怎样
Call him for cheating better than me in front of the others?
承认他骗术比我高明
Name’s Kelly. Shaw sent me .
我叫凯利 是萧派我来的
Your boss is quite a card player, Mr. Kelly.
你老板是玩牌高手 凯利先生
How does he do it?
他是如何办到的
He cheats.
他动手脚
Well , in that case, I’ll keep my money,
既然如此 我不会给他钱
and we’ll just have another game.
而且得再安排一次比赛
You don’t have any to keep .
你根本就没钱了
Here’s your wallet.
这是你的皮夹
He hired a dame to take it from you .
他雇了一个扒手偷它
Shaw’s been planning to beat your game for months.
萧计划了几个月 要在比赛中赢你
He’s been waiting for you to cheat him so he could clip you .
他就等你骗他 然后再整你
Who do you think you’re talking to, errand boy?
跑腿的 你在跟谁说话
Nobody sets me up !
没人能骗到我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!