How the hell am I gonna do that?
我要如何办到
I don’t know. Figure it out for yourself, Kelly.
我不知道 凯利 你自己想办法吧
Finished?
吃饱了吗
Yeah . Meat loaf, apple pie and a cup of coffee.
是的 肉饼 苹果派跟一杯咖啡
Say, what time you get off work here?
你今晚几点下班?
2: 00 a. m .
凌晨两点
Yeah? Doing anything tonight?
你有什么计划吗?
Yeah . Sleeping .
有啊!我要睡觉
Eighty-five.
85元
Uh , you got a back door to this place?
这地方有后门吗?
What’s wrong with the front?
前门有什么不好?
No time to mess around . There’s a guy out there I don’t need to see.
我没时间跟你开玩笑 外面有人要堵我
Don’t look around .
别回头看!
What does he want?
他要干嘛?
He’d like to kill me.
他要杀我!
Now, look, do me a favor. Go into the bathroom ,
帮个忙 到厕所去
open the window and wait there.
打开窗 在哪等我
Why should l– Just do what I tell you , and everything will be jake.
照我的话去做 就不会有事
Please.
拜托
Thanks . Good night.
谢谢 晚安
It’s taken .
有人!
Thanks . See you .
谢了 等会儿见
Shit.
该死
Salino . Hey, I wasn’t. . .
萨利诺 嗨!我不是
Hey! Got you , Hooker!
抓到你了 虎克
Hey there , Snyder. Long time no see.
你好 斯奈德 好久不见
Get going !
快去吧
Chuck,
强克
get this off to the Department right away.
立刻把这送到局里去
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Hello, Hooker. Take them off.
哈罗!虎克 把手铐拿掉
Special Agent Polk, FBI .
联邦调查局探员伯克
Have a chair.
坐下
You want a drink or something?
你要喝点饮料吗
No.
不要
We want to talk to you about Henry Gondorff.
我想跟你谈谈亨利康夫的事
Yeah? I don’t think I know him .
是吗?我不认识他
Well , give yourself a couple of seconds.
再想想看
You wouldn’t want to lie to me.
你绝不会想对我说谎
Lt. Snyder says you’ve done a lot of confidence work
斯奈德警官说 你在他的辖区
in his town .
做了许多不法勾当
Oh , yeah? Lt. Snyder doesn’t know shit.
哦!是吗 斯奈德警官懂个屁
You ain’t got nothing on me.
我什么事都没做
Yeah?
真的吗
How about counterfeiting?
那假♥钞♥你又怎么解释
We’ve got a tip that Gondorff is gonna run a con
我们听说康夫
on the South Side here .
在南边成立个诈骗集体
All you’ve got to do is tell us
你只要告诉我他
when he’s gonna play his chump .
打算什么时候开始行骗
We come in at the sting , make the pinch ,
我们在适当时机临检 来个人赃俱获
and you walk out free as a bird .
我们不会起诉你
No.
不!
You want to spend the next 20 years
你难道想从今晚起
in a federal penitentiary, starting tonight?
到联邦监狱去服刑20年吗?
I’ll make parole.
我可以申请假释
Like hell . You won’t even get a review.
想得美 你不会有假释的机会
I’ll chance it.
我愿意冒这个险
Okay. If that’s the way you want it.
好吧!如果你决定这么做
We might even provide you with a little company
等你到了牢里
on your way up the river.
我们甚至可以替你找个伴
That wife of Luther Coleman’s .
路德柯曼的遗孀
Snyder, what was her name?
叫什么来着
Alva.
艾娃
That’s it. Alva Coleman .
艾娃 对 艾娃柯曼
Pretty fair grifter in her time.
她年轻的时候 是一个很有名的女老千
Snyder’s given us quite a folder on her.
斯奈德给我们很多她的资料
Nothing major by itself, but, uh ,
分开来看 没什么大不了
put them all together, it could add up to a lot of years.
但全部加起来 足够她坐好几年牢
You stink, mister.
你真叫人恶心
Don’t be a sap .
别做蠢材
It’s not her I want.
我不想找她麻烦
If you’re too dumb to save yourself,
你笨到不想自救是你的事
there’s no sense dragging her down with you .
但也没必要拖她下水
It’s over, Hooker.
虎克 你已经无路可走了
You can save me a lot of trouble.
如果你跟我们合作 可以省下我不少的麻烦
But I’m gonna get Henry Gondorff
就算你不帮忙
whether you help me out or not.
我还是会逮到亨利康夫
Will you wait till the chump is played?
骗局落幕再下手 好吗
Hell , yes.
当然
We don’t care about the mark. He deserves what he gets.
我们才不在乎那肥羊 他是罪有应得
You come in before we beat him , and I’ll kill him .
你要是破坏我们的计划 我就杀了他
All right, Hooker.
好吧!虎克
But you try to take it on the lam ,
万一你想逃跑
and we’ll shoot you down on sight.
我们会将你当场击毙
As long as I get to finish the play.
只要我能把戏演玩
What is it, kid? You’re not saying much .
有事吗?小鬼 怎么不说话
Just got the jumps.
有点紧张罢了
Come in .
进来
Things are a little slow tonight, Henry.
生意不太好
I want to open the round for the girls.
我想开放旋转木马给女孩子玩
Sure .
没问题
Take it easy, kid . We’re not gonna lose him now.
放轻松点 他已经上钩了
We had him 10 years ago when he decided to be somebody.
十年前他决定出人头地时 就已经成为老千的目标
Believe me, I’ve seen enough to know. 10 .
相信我 我见太多了 十点
20 .
二十点
30 .
三十点
Go .
继续
31 .
三十一点
How many guys you conned in your life, Henry?
亨利 你一生中骗过多少人
I don’t know, 200 , 300 .
不记得了 两 三百人总有
Sometimes we played two a day when I was with O’Shea’s mob .
当我替欧席亚组织做事时 有时一天得骗两个人
Of course , Chicago was a rigged town .
芝加哥本身就是个 充满陷阱的城市
The fix was in .
然后开始整顿
The dicks took their end without a beef.
警♥察♥也拿不到油水
We had it down to a business.
我们落得要将骗局合法化
And it really stunk, kid .
真令人讨厌
No sense in being a grifter
老千也得奉公守法
if it’s the same as being a citizen .
那做骗子就没意思了
Well , I got packing to do.
我要收拾行李 过了明天
I’m gonna be a hot number again after tomorrow.
我又成了人人喊打的过街老鼠
I wouldn’t ask you to do this, you know, if it weren’t for Luther.
如果不是为了路德 我绝不会拖你下水
Nothing’s gonna make up for Luther.
逝者已矣
Revenge is for suckers.
报复是笨人的行为
I’ve been grifting 30 years. I never got any.
我行骗了三十年 才领悟这个道理
Then why are you doing it?
那为什么要行骗呢
It seems worthwhile, doesn’t it?
这一切很值得 不是吗
See you .
明天见
Looks like he missed you .
看来他错过你了
Uh , yeah . This time, anyway.
是啊!这次侥幸逃过一劫
Good night, Mrs. Hillard .
晚安 席拉太太
I , uh , was wondering
我在想
if you might want to come out for a while
你愿不愿意跟我出去
maybe have a drink or something .
去喝杯酒什么的
You move right along , don’t you?
你绝不放弃 是吧
Hey, I don’t mean nothing by it.
我没什么恶意
I just don’t know many regular girls, is all .
只是我认识的女孩不多
And you expect me to come out just like that?
你认为只要你一叫我 我就会出来吗
If I expected something ,
如果真想干嘛
I wouldn’t still be standing here in the hall .
我不会乖乖站在走廊上
I don’t even know you .
我根本不认识你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!