Let’s see what you got.
你有什么
I need more runners.
我写信速度不够快
I can’t write the business fast enough .
所以需要更多信差
You’ve got to see Granger.
你要见根吉
8720 . Yeah .
8720 是
Yeah . Hold it a minute. Beat it, Mottola !
是 等一下 快点 摩特拉
Mr. Granger? Chicago’s on the line .
根吉先生 芝加哥打来的电♥话♥
Granger, this is Combs .
根吉 我是康布
Why haven’t we heard from you? Everybody else is in .
你怎么没消息 其他的人都到了
We had problems with the law this morning .
今天早上有些法律上的问题
The mayor promised to get tough on the rackets again ,
市长为了展现铁腕作风
so he shut everybody down for a couple of hours to make it look good .
今早把所有的赌博站 关闭了几个钟头
It’s nothing serious. It just put us a little behind .
没什么严重 只是让我们落后一些
You been making your payoffs, haven’t you?
有没有贿赂他们
Oh , hell , yes ! He does this every year.
当然有 他每年都会做做样子
There’s nothing to worry about.
别担心
Okay, finish your count and get it up here.
马上把钱算好送来
I don’t want to be here all night.
我不想整晚在这等你
Yeah , well , believe me, the man’s gonna be real happy.
老大会很高兴
Looks like we cleared over $ 1 0 , 000 this week.
这个礼拜我们有一万多的收入
We cleared $22,000 here .
我们有两万二的收入
Oh , what the hell , you got the whole Chicago South Side .
开什么玩笑 整个南芝加哥都是你们的地盘
How do you expect the eight lousy spots I got to compete with that?
我只有8个站 怎么跟你比
They did $ 14,000 in Evanston ,$16,500 in Gary and $20,000 in Cicero .
艾温顿进帐一万四 盖瑞 一万六千五 席西洛两万
Looks like you’re bringing up the rear, Granger.
你排最后
Well , I just got the count.
我才把钱算好
I’ll put the take on the 4: 1 5 .
赶在4点15分交
We’ll be waiting .
我们等你
Mottola !
摩特拉
Take this up to Chicago on the 4: 1 5 .
4点15分时 把这拿到芝加哥去
They’ll be waiting for it at the clearinghouse.
他们会在票♥据♥交换所等它
And don’t stop for any entertainment.
在7街叫部计程车
You can get a cab over on 7th .
别到处乱晃
Ah , cut it out!
别这样
Hey, you there ! Stop !
喂!你给我站住
Hey, you ! Stop that man !
把那个人拦下来
Stop him ! Stop him ! He’s got my wallet!
拦住他!他偷了我的皮夹
Stop him ! Stop that man !
把他拦下!拦住他
He’s got all of my money!
他把我的钱都偷走了
Stop him !
拦住他!拦住他
Goddamn nigger-lover!
同情黑鬼的混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna get you someday for this ! Sucker egg !
总有一天要你好看 混♥蛋♥
Don’t let him get away! He’s got my wallet!
别让他走 他偷了我的皮夹
He’s got all my money!
他偷了我所有的钱
My wallet! He’s got my wallet!
我的皮夹 他拿了我的皮夹
We got the wallet. We got it!
皮夹在这儿
What happened? Give it to me , please .
怎么回事 把它给我 求你了
Did he get you with the knife?
有没有被刀刺到
You sit tight, old man . You need a doctor. I’ll call a cop .
你得看医生 我来叫警♥察♥
No, no ! No. No cops !
不 不要叫警♥察♥
You wanted by the law or something?
难道你被通缉
No, it’s okay.
不是 钱找回来就好
Are you nuts, carrying a wad around like that
你疯了 哪有人在这区
in this neighborhood? No wonder you got hit.
会带这么多钱在身上
Thanks. I’m obliged to you .
谢谢你 这份情我会记住
I’ve got to get going .
我得走了
You ain’t going nowhere on this leg . Let me see.
你腿伤成这样 哪都别想去
I gotta. Got to run some slots down in West Bend for a mob here.
我一定要到西区交钱给组织
I got a little behind in the payoffs.
我已经晚给了
So , they think I’ve been holding out on ’em .
他们以为我要赖帐
They gave me until 4: 00 to come up with the cash .
限定我在4点前把钱交出去
lf they don’t get it, I’m dead .
否则我就死路一条
It don’t look good , Gramps . It’s almost 4: 00 now.
老先生 情况不妙 已经要到4点了
I’ll give you and your friend $ 1 00 to deliver it for me.
我付你一百块 帮我把它送到指定地点
I don’t know.
我不知道
That mug that hit you is mad enough at me.
那个揍你的人 已经对我很不满了
What if he’s around the corner waiting with some friends?
如果他找好朋友一块在 角落堵我 我就完蛋了
He won’t know you’re carrying it.
他不会知道你带着钱
Come on . You’ve got to help me out.
拜托 帮帮我
Hey, I’m sorry, pal . I’m gonna maybe help you get fixed up ,
抱歉 老兄 我是可以送你
get to a doctor,
到医生那儿
but I ain’t about to walk into no knife for you .
但要我挨刀子 门儿都没有
How about you? All you got to do is put it in the door slot.
那你呢?你只要把它塞进 门上的收信口就好了
I’ll give you the whole $ 1 00 .
我会给你一百元
What makes you think you can trust him? He didn’t do shit.
你怎么能相信他 他屁事也没做
Hey, butt out, chicken liver! I gave him back the wallet, didn’t l?
闭嘴 我把皮夹还给他不是吗
How far is this place?
那地方离这多远
1 8 1 1 Mason . Put it in box 3-C . 3-C .
梅森街1811号♥ 把它投进3楼C座的箱内
You won’t have no trouble.
不会有问题
There’s $5 , 000 there
这里是五千块
and here’s $ 1 00 for you .
一百块是给你的酬劳
Okay, old man , I’ll make your drop for you .
好 我替你交钱
And don’t worry, you can trust me .
别担心 相信我吧
Hey. Hey! lf those goons decide to search you ,
喂!喂 如果那些流氓要搜身
you ain’t gonna get far carrying it there.
钱一定会被他们拿走
What’ll we do?
那我该怎么办
You got a bag or something? How about a handkerchief?
有没有纸袋之类的东西 手帕可以吗
Here’s a handkerchief!
这里有条手帕
Here . Give it to me .
拿给我
Give me the money.
把钱给我
Just hurry, will you?
快一点 行不行
You got any more? Better give it all to me if you want to keep it.
还有吗?如果你想要的话 就全部交给我
They think I’ve been holding out on them .
他们以为我又想延迟付款
My wife got sick and I had to pay the bill . I wasn’t holding out.
我太太病了 我得付医药费
Stuff it down your pants here.
把它塞在裤子里
Like that. Got it?
像这样 懂吗
Hurry, will you?
你能不能快点
Ain’t a tough guy in the world that’s gonna frisk you there.
连最凶悍的人 也想不到要搜那里
Thanks. Yeah .
谢谢
Where to?
去哪
Which way is Mason?
梅森街怎么走
Twenty blocks south .
往南过20个红绿灯
Okay, go north , Joliet Station , fast!
再往北到久利特车站 快
Right.
好的
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑
I just made the world’s easiest $5 , 000 !
我刚刚赚了世界上 最好赚的五千块
Come on , Luther! Hold on , man , I’m fading .
来吧 路德
Come on !
快啊
Hustle !
发财了!
ln here !
在这里
Man , was that beautiful !
做的真漂亮
I thought for sure he was on to us.
我以为他看穿了我们的诡计
No, you had him all the way.
从头到尾 你一直把他耍得团团转
All the way!
从头到尾
Luther.
路德
Good God ! We’re millionaires.
我的天啊 我们成百万富翁了
Jesus ! Did you know he was that loaded?
你原先就知道他身怀巨款吗
Hell , no ! I just cut into him . I would’ve settled
才不呢!是误打误撞碰到的
for pawning one of them shoes.
起先只是想骗双鞋 去当铺换钱 就满意了
Oh , God !
喔!老天
Come on , let’s get out of here.
来吧 我们该走了
We’ll split it up tonight.
今晚再来分钱
Hiya, Marge !
嘿!玛姬
Hi , Hooker. She’s onstage .
嗨!虎克 她正在表演
Hi , Hooker. Getting married or something?
嗨!虎克 要结婚啊
Get used to it, Leonard .
李奥纳 你少说风凉话
I’m going to look this good from now on .
以后我每天都会这么打扮
What do you say, Ed?
艾德 你听到他的话了吗?
Hi , Hooker.
嗨 虎克
I want to talk. . .
我想告诉你