I was so very happy the job fell vacant.
我们很高兴你申请了
We’re very happy you applied for it.
– 早上好,卡瑞尔小姐
– Good morning, Miss Crail.
– 早上好,帕瑞小姐
– Good morning, Miss Perry.
– 卡瑞尔小姐
– Miss Crail?
– 什么事,帕瑞小姐?
– Yes, Miss Perry?
我想休几天假,可以么?
Would it be possible for me to take my holiday now?
我被邀请到德国去过一星期
I’ve been invited to spend a week in Germany.
– 你在德国有朋友?
– You have friends in Germany?
– 不是,不能说是朋友,同志
– No, not exactly friends. Comrades.
我是我们这块儿的党支部秘书……
You know I’m secretary of the local branch of the Comm…
我从没有反对过你的个人生活,帕瑞小姐,这是个自♥由♥的国家
I’ve never held that against you, Miss Perry. This is a free country.
我知道,我知道,而且我很感激你这样
I know. I know, and I’m very grateful.
党支部安排了一系列的交流活动
Well, the Party Center has arranged a series of exchanges
用以促进文化理解以及世界和平
to promote cultural amity and world peace.
我被选中和莱比锡附近的
And I’ve been chosen to exchange with the secretary
诺尔哈根党支部秘书交换
of the Neuenhagen branch, outside Leipzig.
莱比锡不是在东德么?铁幕后面?
Isn’t Leipzig east? Behind the curtain?
我很珍惜这次机会,克瑞尔小姐
I should very much like to go, Miss Crail.
我会和布里加蒂 巴兰泰尔说的
I’ll speak to Brigadier Blantyre.
我想我最好只告诉他德国,而不是东德
But I think I’d better just tell him Germany, not East.
他和苏联人和不来
He doesn’t hold with the Russians.
谢谢你
Thank you.
金发还是黑发?
Blond or brunette?
– 你认识穆特么?
– Do you know Mundt?
– 我们谈起过他
– We have talked about him.
他总是先开枪再问话
He shoots first and asks questions afterwards.
威慑概念
The deterrent principle.
这是个奇怪的方式,
It’s an odd system in a profession where the questions
只有在这种问题比子弹更重要的职业中才会成立
are always supposed to be more important than the shooting,
除非你害怕回答
unless you are frightened of the answers.
– 那个电♥话♥
– That telephone call.
– 是的,怎么样?
– Yes, what about it?
哥本哈根的银行回信了
The money in Copenhagen. The bank answered your letter.
银行经理非常担心是否出错
The manager’s very worried that there’s been a mistake.
你把钱存进去以后一个星期,你的搭档就把钱给提走了
The money was drawn by your partner exactly one week after you paid it in.
提钱的日期正好在
The date it was drawn coincides with a two days’ visit
穆特四月到哥本哈根出差的两天里
Mundt paid to Copenhagen in April.
赫尔辛基的银行也是,穆特也从那里拿钱了
Same goes for the bank in Helsinki. Mundt took the money there too.
你肯定搞错了
You’re out of your bloody mind.
我已经一次一次告诉过你,他们不可能这样做
I’ve told you again and again, they couldn’t have done it.
伦敦不可能操控他而不让我知道
London couldn’t have run him as their man without my knowing.
你正在告诉我的是“老总”在柏林毫不知情的情况下
You’re trying to tell me that Control was personally directing
直接指挥一个东德内部的
and operating the head of counter-espionage in the Abteilung
一个双面间谍,我告诉你,你疯了!
without the knowledge of the Berlin Station? I’m telling you you’re mad!
闭嘴
Shut up…
– 带我回家
-…and drive us home.
– 你带我们回家吧,利马斯
– You have driven us home, Leamas.
穆特是个叛徒
Mundt is a traitor.
告诉你,他们故意让他逃出英国
I tell you, they eased his escape from England.
伦敦让他走是因为希望他走
London let him go because they wanted him to go.
– 他们找到他,收买♥♥了它
– They found him, bribed him..
– 我已经说过了,这不可能!
– I tell you, they couldn’t have done it!
“老总”不可能在我不知情的情况下操控他,你疯了!
Control couldn’t have run him without my knowledge. You’re mad!
别告诉我,你对穆特还是慈悲为怀
Don’t tell me you’re that sorry to kill Mundt.
我认为你该写信给银行
I suppose you ought to write to the banks
告诉他们一切正常
and tell them everything is quite in order.
– 费德勒同志?
– Comrade Fiedler?
– 是的
– Yes?
我们想和你谈谈
We want to talk to you.
– 你想怎么样?
– What do you want?
– 我们是从柏林来的
– We are from Berlin.
回你的房♥间去吧
Go to your room.
进来
Come in.
关上门
Close the door.
把他解开
Undo him.
站起来
Get up.
带他到楼上去
Take him upstairs.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
伦敦让你来的,不是么?
London sent you, didn’t they?
– 费德勒在哪里?
– Where’s Fiedler?
– 被关起来了,合你一样
– Under arrest, as you are.
因为密谋破坏人♥民♥安全
For conspiring to sabotage the security of the people.
你将会是审判他时的证人,我们需要的你证词
You’ll be a witness at his trial. We shall want your confession.
– 这么说你们还没有证据
– That means you don’t have any proof.
– 证据,我们会有的
– We shall have proof.
我们会有你的证词的
We shall have your confession.
谁让你来的?
Who sent you?
“老总”?
Control?
– 司麦理?
– Smiley?
– 没人派我来
– No one sent me.
他们在找你,知道么?
They’re looking for me, don’t you know?
你最后一次是什么时候见的司麦理?
When did you last see Smiley?
我不认识司麦理
I’ve never met Smiley.
和阿什吃完午饭后你到哪里去了?
Where’d you go after lunch with Ashe?
切尔西?
Chelsea?
喝了两杯苏格兰威士忌加半瓶希腊烈酒
I don’t have the vaguest recollection.
我一点都记不起来了
I had two Scotches and half a bottle of punishing Greek wine.
– 只记得,在街上瞎逛
– All I remember is wandering about…
– 乘着出租车
– In a taxi.
我乘过出租车么?
Was I in a taxi?
我们的人报告说你在饭馆外喊了辆出租车
Our men reported that you took a taxi outside the restaurant.
你乘出租车到哪里去了?
Where did you go in the taxi?
告诉你
I told you,
喝得太多,不记得了
I was too drunk to know that I was in a bloody taxi.
如果你的人跟着我,为什么你不去问他?
I mean, if your man followed me, why don’t you ask him wh…?
你有没有去过司麦理在切尔西的房♥子?
Did you go to Smiley’s house in Chelsea?
我不认识司……我不认识司麦理
I don’t know Sm…I don’t know Smiley.
你为什么甩掉盯梢的?
Why did you shake off your followers?
你为什么急于甩掉他们?
Why were you so keen on shaking them off?
汉斯 迪特 穆特
Hans-Dieter Mundt,
我有一张你的逮捕令
I have a warrant for your arrest,
由德意志民♥主♥共和国中♥央♥委员会签发
by order of the Praesidium of the German Democratic Republic.
你们都知道我们今天为什么在这里
You all know why we’re here.
今天不是一个审讯,而是一次由委员会特别召集的一次审判
This is not a trial, but a tribunal convened expressly by the Praesidium.
由我们代表委员会全权负责
And it is to the Praesidium alone that we are responsible.
今天的议项,将会是保密的
The proceedings, therefore, will be secret.
我们将会听取我们认为合适的证据
We shall hear evidence as we think fit.
费德勒同志,你可以开始了
Comrade Fiedler, you may begin.
从我已经提交的报告上,你们可以看出
You can see from the report I have already given you,
我们把利马斯从英国找出来,引导他背叛资本主义
that we ourselves sought Leamas out in England, induced him to defect
最终把他带回我们的国家
and finally brought him to our Republic.
没有什么能比这个更加表明
Nothing could more clearly demonstrate
利马斯在此事上中立的态度了
the impartiality of Leamas than this:
他至今仍因各种原因,拒绝相信
That he still refuses, for reasons I will explain,
穆特是英国间谍
to believe that Mundt is a British agent.
所以,如果说这一切都是利马斯编造的是不合适的
It is therefore grotesque to suggest that Leamas is a plant.
事情是从我们这边开始挖掘,
The initiative was ours,
但利马斯的关键证据提供了
and the fragmentary, but vital evidence of Leamas,
一连串线索的最终证明
provides only the final proof in a long chain of indications
可以追溯到好几年前
reaching back over many years.
在报告的第七页,1959年
You will see on page seven that in 1959
穆特被派到伦敦
Mundt was posted to London
表面上作为“东德钢铁运动”的一个成员
ostensibly as a member of the East German Steel Mission.
实际上,他那是有间谍任务在身
Actually, he was engaged in intelligence duties.
因为这个原因,他杀了个人
In the course of these, he killed a man.
正因为此,他在英国秘密警♥察♥的面前暴露了身份
By doing so, he exposed himself to countermeasures by the British Secret Police.
由于北约不承认我们的政♥权♥,
Since he had no diplomatic immunity,
他没有外交豁免权
for NATO does not recognize our sovereignty,
穆特被迫藏了起来
Mundt went into hiding.
Ports were watched. His photograph and description

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!