And if Control ran him,
一定是某个非常,非常重要
somebody very, very big.
现在你明白我需要的是什么了么?
Do you see what I’m after?
是的
Yes.
你最后一个联络人是利麦克,卡尔 利麦克
Your last agent was Riemeck. Karl Riemeck.
可惜我没机会询问他
I never had a chance to interrogate him.
是的,穆特在他背后开了一枪
Yeah, Mundt shot him.
– 你是怎么找到利麦克的?
– How did you first approach Riemeck?
– 我们没有,他找到我们的
– We didn’t. He approached us.
提供了什么?
Offering what?
一卷微缩胶卷,冲印以后
Offering a roll of microfilm, which when developed,
东德共♥产♥党主管委员会
it turned out to contain photographs of the minutes of a weekly meeting
的会议纪录的照片
held by the Praesidium of the East German Communist Party.
那以后,他提供的情报越来越有价值
After that, the information got better and better.
我从没经手过那么重要的东西
I never handled stuff like it.
你问过他是怎么弄到那些的么?
Did it ever occur to you to ask him how he got his information?
我为什么要问?他在委员会工作
Why the hell should l? He worked in the Praesidium.
– “老总”问过你,他是怎么得到的么?
– Did Control ask you how he got it?
– 没有
– No.
– “老总”见过利麦克么?
– Did Control meet Riemeck?
– 是的,见过一次
– Yes, once.
那时我出于安全原因表示反对,但是,指挥还是去了
I was against it for simple security reasons, but yes, he did.
“老总”去年春天去过柏林
Control came to Berlin last spring.
他要求见见利麦克,要谢谢他
He asked to meet Riemeck to…To thank him.
那次感恩节会晤你在场么?
Were you present at the thanksgiving?
当然,我介绍他们认识的
Of course I was. I introduced them.
– 整个过程都在场?
– But were you present all the time?
– 不是,介绍完了,我就离开了
– No, I introduced them, and then I left.
“老总”坚持这么做的?他要和利麦克单独交谈?
Control insisted on that. He wanted to be alone with Riemeck?
是的,我猜想“老总”想让他再干得卖♥♥力些
Yeah. I suppose it gave him a kick.
– 他们谈了多久?
– How long were they alone?
– 5到10分钟吧
– Five minutes, ten minutes.
你在确认些什么?
What are you trying to prove?
我还没到确证事实的地步
I’m not at a proving stage.
你在走死胡同,费德勒
You’re going down a blind alley, Fiedler.
你忘了
You forget.
是我在柏林,是我提供了所有在东德的特工经费
I ran the Berlin Station. I ran all the agents in East Germany.
如果滚石行动有在东德的人介入我应该会知道的
If Rolling Stone had been an East German agent, I’d have known.
你这是在浪费时间,我提供了所有在东德的特工经费
You’re wasting your time. I ran all the agents in East Germany.
卡尔 利麦克是最后一个
Karl Riemeck was the last.
想呼吸点新鲜空气么?
Would you like some fresh air?
你拿到钱想干什么?
What are you going to do with the money?
哦,还没想好,可能在里海阳光灿烂的地方买♥♥栋房♥子
Oh, I don’t know. Settle down in some sunny spot
找个当地的亚麻色头发的女人
on the Caspian with one of your flaxen-haired discus-throwers.
总之,我回不了家了
I can’t go home.
不介意放弃你的国家么?
Don’t you mind giving up your country?
我的国家又为我做了些什么?
What the hell’s my country done for me?
我♥干♥了18年,他们却一脚把我踢出来
I worked for the service for 18 years, and they kicked me out.
– 那你当初为什么选这份工作?
– Why did you work for them?
– 当然是为了钱
– Well, the money.
– 只是钱么?
– Only money?
– 它也一份工作
– It was a job.
你可以在任何地方为任何人干
You would have done it anywhere, for anyone?
我是个技术人员,费德勒,仅此而已
I’m a technician, Fiedler. Just a technician.
– 但不是共♥产♥主义技术人员
– But not a Communist technician.
– 看在上帝的份上……
– For God’s sake…
这么说你是天主教♥徒♥?
A Christian, then?
我不相信圣诞老人,也不相信上帝或者卡尔 马♥克♥思♥
I don’t believe in Father Christmas. I don’t believe in God or Karl Marx.
我不相信一切
I don’t believe in anything that rocks the world.
这样你还睡得着么?你肯定有自己的哲学
But how do you sleep? You have to have a philosophy.
我让自己保持无知,忽略这些烦心事,这就是西方的生活方式
I reserve the right to be ignorant. That’s the Western way of life.
凭我的力量无法让这个世界变得更好
I couldn’t have put it better myself.
你认为无知对这个世界来说是必需的
You think ignorance a valuable contribution to world knowledge.
– 你为无知而战
– You fight for ignorance.
– 见鬼去吧
– Go to hell.
听着,我想知道的是,为什么?
Look, all I want to know is, why?
目的是什么?
What’s the motive?
我发明了内燃机
I invented the combustion engine and the two-way nappy.
我是苏联的英雄,我在身上纹上列♥宁♥的教导
I’m a hero of the Soviet Union. I wear the order of Lenin on my rump.
我是个人,你这个傻瓜,难道你不明白么?
I’m a man, you fool. Don’t you understand?
一个平常,单纯,爱喝酒的人
A plain, simple, muddled, fat-headed human being.
在西方我们大部分都是这样,你的明白
We have them in the West, you know.
– 这就是全部的答案
– That’s what it’s all about.
– 你是因为那个才当间谍的么?
– Is that why you became a spy?
听着,你和我的工作把普通人的生命,不当回事
Look, your job and mine permit us to take human life.
如果我想杀你,我会简单的在餐馆里放个炸♥弹♥
If I want to kill you, and I can only do it by putting a bomb in a restaurant,
这就是我会做的
that’s what I’ll do.
每天都有人死去,他们可能会死于某些原因
Innocent people die every day. They might as well do so for a reason.
然而,我会保持生物学上的平衡
Afterwards I may draw up a purely academic balance.
杀死20个男人的同时,15个女人,9个孩子
Twenty men killed, 15 women, nine children,
然后再前进一步
and an advance of three yards.
你怎么想?
What about you?
如果我有机会让你掉脑袋的话,
If ever I have to break your neck,
我一定会用最少的暴♥力♥
I promise to do it with the minimum of force.
够了,我什么时候能拿到钱?
Now, when do I get my bloody money?
听着,我可以对你撒谎
Look, I could lie to you.
为了让你高兴,我可以告诉你钱在一个月内就会给你
I could say you’ll get your money in a month, just to keep you sweet.
可是我还是要告诉你我不知道,这是事实
But I’m telling you I don’t know, and that’s the truth.
你给了我们些有用的信息
You have given us indications.
直到我们把他们挖掘出来,我还不能让你走
Until we have run them to earth, I can’t think of letting you go.
但是之后,如果事情和我想象的一样,他们是……
But afterwards, if things are as I think they are…
……你会需要朋友的
…you’ll need a friend.
你今天来的真♥他♥妈♥早
You’re bustling about bloody early.
穆特回来了么?
Is Mundt back?
我要你签些东西,送信的还等在那边
I want you to sign something. The courier’s waiting.
是给哥本哈根和赫尔辛基银行的信
Letters to the banks in Copenhagen and Helsinki
询问有关最近两次提钱的情况
asking for a statement of any recent withdrawals by your two partners.
信会从瑞士寄出
The letters will be mailed from Switzerland.
银行会信回到哪里?
Where will the banks send the statements?
我们在西柏林的一处地点
To one of our accommodation addresses in West Berlin.
“老总”会发现我写过东西的
Control will find out that I’ve written.
你们下次见面的时候他会了的
He’ll have forgotten by the time you next meet.
请用你的假名
Will you sign with your aliases, please?
– 把信给我
– Let me have the pad.
– 给你
– Here you are.
哥本哈根的信
The Copenhagen letter.
赫尔辛基的简单些,我用我自己的笔迹签的
The Helsinki one’s easier. I wrote it in my own…handwriting.
现在怎么样?
Now what?
最多一个星期,我们就会知道你的搭档
Within a week we should at least know the dates when Rolling Stone
是什么时候在哥本哈根和赫尔辛基提的钱了
was last in Copenhagen and Helsinki to draw the money.
穆特回来了么?
Is Mundt back?
还没有
Not yet.
在拿到银行回信以前,我们没什么可做的
Until we hear from the banks, there’s nothing more we can do.
我们不得不待在一起
We shall be constantly in one another’s company.
如果那让你不舒服,我抱歉
If that’s distasteful to you, I apologize.
我建议我们再出去散步,或是到山里开车兜风
I thought we could go for walks again or drive around in the hills for a bit
好好聊聊
while we talked.z
碰巧的是,
Incidentally,
我们有些设施和人用来为……
we have some facilities here for people who…
为在这里和我们合作的人服务
For people who are spending some time with us.
一些消遣的设施以及其他
Facilities for diversion and so on.
你向我提供女人?
You offering me a woman?
我不需要
I don’t need one.
你在英国有一个,是么?图书馆的
You had one in England, didn’t you? The girl in the library.
哦,是的,她也是个共♥产♥党,相信自♥由♥的爱情
Oh, yes, yes. She was a Communist too. She believed in free love.
那时候,我也就负担的起她
At the time it was all I could afford.
– 早上好,罗夫特郝思先生
– Good morning, Mr. Lofthouse.
– 早上好,帕瑞小姐
– Good morning, Miss Perry.
你已经整理到字母J了
You’re at the J’s already.
你上手得真快
You are settling down quickly.
我很高兴这份工作会空缺

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!