Leamas, at this stage, I can’t afford to turn you loose on London.
– 我必须这样
– I’m afraid you’ll have to.
– 为什么?
– Why?
呃,这样说吧,我……我不想那个女孩被牵连
Oh, well, l…I don’t want the girl implicated.
你一定要见她么?
Do you have to see her?
是的,我的东西都在她那儿
Well, she has my suitcase.
我比较倾向于我们一起去拿
We’d prefer to pick it up ourselves.
现在还不是你作选择的时候
You can prefer what you like.
我没问你要几块糖,是因为我记得
I didn’t ask you how many lumps because I remembered.
我没问你为什么迟到了40分钟
I didn’t ask why you came 40 minutes late,
等得肉都凉了,是因为你来了
when the goulash had turned solid, because you came.
只有一件事情,我真得很想知道,阿莱克
There’s only one thing I really want to know, Alec.
什么?
What?
你的睡衣到哪里去了?
Whatever happened to your pajamas?
应该在格雷夫森吧,我把它扔到泰晤士河里去了
They should be in Gravesend by now. I threw them into the Thames.
你怎么突然有钱了?
Have you come into money?
买♥♥了一整瓶威斯忌,而不是通常的半瓶
Well, buying a whole bottle of whiskey instead of your usual half…
把你的睡衣扔到河里
…and flinging your pajamas in the river.
我的箱子里还有一套,咖啡色加白色条文的
I have another pair in my suitcase. Chocolate brown with white piping.
像蛋糕一样
Like a cake.
而不是残留着监狱的气味
And not tasting of prison.
不是
No.
很糟糕么?
Was it awful?
不,不是,只是有些可笑
No, no. Just ridiculous.
他们为什么要用比脏东西更难闻的清洁剂
And why do they have to have disinfectant that smells even worse
他们为什么还给你私人物品
than the stuff that it’s supposed to disinfect?
好像这些东西被坎特布雷的主教祝福过一样?
And why do they give you back your personal belongings
这个戒指代表了我的婚姻
as if they’d been sanctified by the archbishop of Canterbury?
With this ring I do thee wed.
这个棕色的包裹代表我回到社会
With this brown paper parcel I return thee to society.
他们把你还给了我,我非常感谢
Well, they returned you to me. I’m very grateful.
真的,我连今天党组会议都没去
So grateful I cut tonight’s Party meeting.
我真得谢谢你把我放在比党更重要的位置上
Well, thank you for putting me above history.
威斯忌还是葡萄牙红酒?
Whiskey or Dao?
葡萄牙红酒
Dao.
我明天一早就会离开
I have to go away early tomorrow morning.
我会打电♥话♥
I could tell.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在荷兰要逗留多久,特威特先生?
How long are you staying in Holland, Mr. Thwaite?
两个星期吧,直到会议结束
About two weeks, until the conference finishes.
你知道你的护照再有18天就到期了么?
You know your passport lapses in 18 days?
我会回英国的
I’ll be back.
你的护照
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎,利马斯
Welcome, Leamas.
– 旅途愉快么?
– You had a good voyage?
– 还可以吧
– It was all right.
谢谢你,查尔顿,你可以把车开走了
Thank you, Carlton. You can take the car.
– 你要什么?
– How about you?
– 咖啡就可以了
– Just coffee.
总是只要咖啡么?
Is it always just coffee?
你是谁?你到底是干什么的?
What are you, anyway? Who are you?
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
我是个专业人员
I’m a professional man.
噢,他们送来个专家,很好
All right. They’ve sent a professional. Fine.
这么说,我们可以不用兜圈子了,我们彼此都知道我们想干什么
So we can cut out the tricks and games. We both know our job.
你手头有个被收买♥♥的叛逃者,也就是我
You’ve got a paid defector on your hands. That’s me.
生日?
Date of birth?
1924年8月25日
August the 25th, 1924.
出生于沙勒 德比沙尔
In Sawley, Derbyshire.
沙勒 德比沙尔
Sawley, Derbyshire.
父母?
Parents?
罗纳德 亚瑟,1901年生
Ronald Arthur, born 1901.
卡特林 欧里雯,娘家姓坎特雷
Kathleen Olive, maiden name Cantley,
1905年生于爱尔兰
born in lreland, 1905.
你还没结婚?
You’re unmarried?
是的
Yes.
你是什么时候怎么应征的?
What was the date and method of your recruitment?
1943年9月14日
1943, September the 14th.
征兵处贴出需要懂外语的人,我就申请了
The War Office advertised for linguists. I applied.
只有一个任务?
First appointment.
是的
Yes.
银行事务
Banking section.
从那里开始的,也在那里结束
That’s where I began. That’s where I ended.
一群杂种
Bastards.
这么说从柏林回来以后,他们把你放在银行事务里
So you came back from Berlin, and they put you in Banking.
你的职责是什么?
What were your duties?
给别人开支票,隐藏收入,文件
Signing checks for other people, concealed payments, paper.
具体些呢?
What were your exact duties?
付钱给特工,我会从财务那里收到封信
Paying agents. A letter would come from Finance.
支付5千瑞士法郎给某某特工
The payment of 5,000 Swiss francs to such and such an agent
由谁谁谁批准
is authorized by so-and-so.
我就签张支票或者安排银行转账
I’d sign the check or get the bank to make a transfer.
– 哪家银行?
– Which bank?
– 布拉特和罗德尼
– Blatt and Rodney.
一个很不起眼的小银行
A chichi little bank in the city.
做这事的关键就是谨慎
There’s a theory in the service that Etonians are discreet.
这么说你知道英国所有间谍的名字
So you knew the names of British agents all over the world.
不,我签一张空白支票接受人的名字是秘密的
No, I signed a blank check. The name of the payee was secret.
那谁知道呢?谁添上名字?
Who knew, then? Who kept the names?
特别中转部
Special Dispatch.
他们把名字给添上,然后把支票寄出去
They added the name and mailed the check.
这么说,你就提供了个签名
So you just provided a signature.
一个假签名
A false signature.
18年唯一的贡献
After 18 years in the service, my sole contribution.
银行的进出有规律么?
Did you make regular payments from Banking Section?
滚石行动,每季度一次
A Rolling Stone. That was all. Quarterly.
滚石行动
Rolling Stone.
你是怎么介入的?
What did that involve?
在两家外国银行开账号♥
Opening accounts at two foreign banks.
什么地方?什么时候?
Where? On what dates?
哥本哈根,四月第二个星期
Copenhagen, the second week in April.
12号♥,好像,是的,12号♥
The 12th, I think. Yes, the 12th.
另一个呢?
Where else?
赫尔辛基,还要早些,2月29日
Helsinki. That was earlier. February the 29th.
多少钱?
What kind of money?
噢,很多,真得很多
Oh, it was big, very big.
5万美元到哥本哈根,10万马克到赫尔辛基
Fifty thousand dollars to Copenhagen, 100,000 deutsche marks to Helsinki.
你用假名开的户?
You opened the accounts in false names?
是的
Yes.
你把行动叫做“滚石”,是个代号♥
You called the operation “Rolling Stone”. That was a cover name.
是的
Yes.
如果是一次性的秘密支付,为什么还要
If it was a clandestine payment, why did it have to have
– 一个行动代号♥?
– a cover name as well?
– 命令
– Orders.
– 谁的?
– Whose orders?
– “老总”,他选的行动代号♥
– Control. He chose the cover name.
我们该回屋去继续么?
Shall we continue indoors?
想记下来,不是么?不知道你在找什么
Want to write it down, don’t you? Don’t know what you’re looking for.
都是些陈年旧事
Scratching around in the dust.
我从头开始
I’ll start again.
首先,
One,
利马斯用自己的护照进入丹麦
Leamas crosses Danish border on his own passport.
然后,利马斯从银行里汇拢现金
Two, Leamas collects cash from innocent bank.
其次,利马斯到第二家银行用假护照开户,
Three, Leamas goes to second bank with a false passport
名字是伍里希,再次,
under the name of Woolrych. Four,
利马斯再开个家庭账户,就像所有夫妻一样
Leamas opens joint account, same as married couple does,
这次两个假名
in two false names.
一个是自己的,伍里希
One was my own alias, Woolrych.
另一个是搭档的名字
The other was the alias of my partner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!