The plot has failed.
好了,卡顿,让她走吧
All right, Karden, let her go.
她什么都不知道,一丁点儿都不让她回家,我会告诉你们剩下的
She knows nothing, nothing at all. Get her home. I’ll tell you the rest.
她不能离开本庭,直到……
She cannot leave the court until…
– 我告诉你了,她什么都不知道
– She knows nothing, I tell you.
– 她不能离开本庭
– She cannot leave the court.
卡顿是对的
Karden is right.
这是一次行动,由伦敦计划的行动
It was an operation, an operation planned by London
我担当叛徒的角色,把证据交给费德勒
in which I was to pose as a defector and give evidence to Fiedler
那些证据足以致穆特死地
that would hang Mundt.
我承认,我们得利用费德勒,利用他对穆特的仇恨
We counted on Fiedler, I must admit, on his hatred for Mundt.
他为什么要恨穆特?穆特恨他
Why the hell shouldn’t he hate Mundt? Mundt hates him.
至于这个女孩,她只是个奇怪图书馆里一个小人物
As for the girl, she’s just a frustrated little thing from a crackpot library.
她对你们一点用都没有送她会家吧
She’s no good to you. Send her home.
你在说什么,利马斯?
What are you talking about, Leamas?
你疯了么?
Are you mad?
你脑子有病么?你有没有意识到你说的意味着什么?
Are you out of your mind? Don’t you realize what you’re saying?
– 费德勒同志
– Comrade Fiedler.
– 救救女孩,救救犹太人
– Save the girl. Save the Jews.
救救我的信仰!你们没意识到他做了什么么?
Save my Christian soul! Don’t you realize what he has done?
他救了穆特,穆特是伦敦的人!
He’s saved Mundt, and Mundt is London’s man!
费德勒同志将暂时停止工作
Comrade Fiedler will be held in custody.
这次听证结束
The hearing is closed.
本庭将会报告委员会相关情况
The tribunal will make its report to the Praesidium.
穆特同志立即恢复工作
Comrade Mundt is reinstated.
这个人,利马斯,和这个女孩现在正式被逮捕
The man, Leamas, and the girl are under arrest.
这么说费德勒是对的
So Fiedler was right.
是的
Yes.
那女孩呢?
Where’s the girl?
在车边上
By the car.
开出去20公里就到主要公路了,然后右转
You’ll hit the main road after 20 kilometers, turn right.
在进入柏林的时候,你会路过一个到波茨坦的路牌
As you enter Berlin, you’ll pass a signpost to Potsdam.
再次右转,再开4公里左右,路很直
Turn right again. Go for four kilometers, the road’s quite straight.
到运河的时候左转
When you reach the canal turn left
沿着河开,直到你看到3个探照灯
and follow the water until you see three lights
挂在分界线的上面
hanging on a diversion sign.
有个男孩会和你碰头
The boy will meet you there.
他很年轻,但对柏林墙很熟悉
He’s quite young, but he knows the Wall.
我走了你不能全身而退
You’ll never get away with it, you know.
他们早上能找到什么?
What will they find in the morning?
空空的屋子,利马斯,敞开的门,犯人逃走了
Empty cells, Leamas. Open doors. Escaped prisoners.
一辆车没了
A car missing.
肯定有同谋
There’s a conspiracy, you know.
我会找替到替罪羊的
I shall have to find the guilty ones, the accomplices.
知道我怎么找么?
You know where I shall find them?
在费德勒的朋友当中找
Amongst Fiedler’s friends.
同谋,渣滓
Conspirators, scum.
当心点开车
Drive carefully.
再见,利马斯
Goodbye, Leamas.
阿莱克,他为什么放我们走?
Alec, why is he letting us go?
因为我们已经完成任务了
Because we’ve done our job.
快,上车,我们没多少时间了
Come on, get in. We haven’t much time.
– 为什么?
– For what?
– 赶到柏林去了,到柏林墙去
– Time to get to Berlin, to the Wall.
柏林?
Berlin?
穆特是你的敌人,不是么?
You and Mundt are enemies, aren’t you?
你和他做了什么交易,阿莱克?
What bargain did you make with him, Alec?
费德勒会怎么样?
What’s going to happen to Fiedler?
他会被枪毙
He’ll be shot.
他们为什么不打死你?
Why didn’t they shoot you?
你和费德勒同谋陷害穆特
You conspired with Fiedler against Mundt.
在庭上你是这么说的
You said so in court.
穆特为什么放你走?
Why did Mundt let you go?
好吧,告诉你全部
All right, I’ll tell you.
你本来永远都不该知道的
I’ll tell you what you were never, never to know.
穆特是伦敦的人,他是伦敦的间谍
Mundt is London’s man. He’s their agent.
他们在英国收买♥♥了他
They bought him while he was in England.
我们所经历的是一次肮脏行动的肮脏结局
We’re witnessing the lousy end to a filthy, lousy operation
为了掩护穆特的身份
to save Mundt’s skin.
把穆特从他自己部门里的一个聪明的犹太人的手里救出来
To save him from a clever little Jew in Mundt’s own department
那人已经怀疑穆特
who had begun to suspect the truth.
伦敦计划让我们救他
London made us kill him.
杀了犹太人
Kill the Jew.
现在你都知道了
Now you know.
上帝帮了我们两个
And God help us both.
我们在这里等
We wait here.
为什么穆特让我走?我现在对他是威胁
Why did Mundt let me go? I’m a risk to him now.
正如你说的,这是个交易,没有你,就没有我
As you said, it was a bargain. No you, no me.
我是个什么角色?我想知道
What was my part in all this? I want to know.
你是计划中的一个棋子
You were a pawn in the plot.
伦敦知道单单杀了费德勒没有好处
London knew it was no good just killing Fiedler.
如果他简单的被杀了,人们会开始问被谁杀的,为什么?
If he’d been killed, people would’ve started asking by whom, why?
他可能告诉朋友,他怀疑穆特了
Maybe he told friends he suspected Mundt.
他也可能留下线索,致命的线索
Maybe he left notes, incriminating notes.
伦敦必须消除这些怀疑
London had to eliminate suspicion.
恢复信任,这就是他们给穆特安排的
Public rehabilitation, that’s what they organized for Mundt.
我被送来让人怀疑他,你又被送来让人不相信我
I was sent to discredit him. You were sent to discredit me.
那爱情呢?
And love?
这让计划变得更简单了
We made it very easy for them.
他们利用了我们
They used us.
他们把我们都骗了,因为这是必须的
They cheated us both because it was necessary.
费德勒几乎达到目的
Fiedler was nearly home already.
如果没有我们两个,穆特肯定会被♥干♥掉
If it hadn’t been for us, Mundt would’ve been killed.
他们真♥他♥妈♥聪明,一路下来,他们真♥他♥妈♥聪明
They were bloody clever. All the way down the line, they were bloody clever.
聪明?他们真让人恶心你们怎么能颠倒是非呢?
Clever? They were foul. How can you turn the world upside down?
– 你的原则又是什么?
– What rules are you playing?
– 只有一条原则,适者生存
– There’s only one rule. Expediency.
穆特给了伦敦他们想要的,所以费德勒死了,穆特活着
Mundt gives London what it needs, so Fiedler dies, and Mundt lives.
这是个肮脏,极其肮脏的行动,但奏效了
It was a foul, foul operation, but it paid off.
为了谁?
Who for?
你以为间谍干什么?
What the hell do you think spies are?
每天研究上帝或是马♥克♥思♥的哲学家么?
Moral philosophers measuring everything they do against the word of God or Karl Marx?
他们不是的,他们只是群丑陋肮脏的杂种就像我一样
They’re not. They’re just a bunch of seedy, squalid bastards like me.
小人物,酗酒,同性恋,有外遇的丈夫,公仆
Little men, drunkards, queers, hen-pecked husbands, civil servants
玩着牛仔和印第安人的游戏来让自己的生活变得明亮些
playing cowboys and lndians to brighten their rotten little lives.
你以为他们象僧侣一样在密室静♥坐♥平衡着对于错么?
Do you think they sit like monks in a cell, balancing right against wrong?
昨天我真想一枪杀了穆特
Yesterday I would’ve killed Mundt
因为我以为他是个魔鬼般的敌人,但不是今天
because I thought him evil and an enemy, but not today.
今天,他还是象魔鬼一样,但是我的朋友
Today he’s evil and my friend.
伦敦需要他,因为这样才能让
London needs him so that the great moronic masses you admire so much
无知的人♥民♥在自己的床上睡得安稳
can sleep soundly in their flea-bitten beds again,
为了你我这样的普通人的安全
for the safety of ordinary crummy people like you and me.
你杀了费德勒
You killed Fiedler.
需要怎么样的理由,你才会杀掉你的朋友?
How big does a cause have to be before you kill your friends?
你的党呢?
What about your Party?
在那条路上已经有了成百万的尸体
There’s a few million bodies on that path.
在你们将会爬上去的那堵墙上有个移♥动♥的探照灯光
There is a moving searchlight beamed onto the Wall where you are to climb.
一旦灯灭掉,你们就出发
Now, your signal to go will be when the beam stops.
你们接近墙的时候,他们会把那个区域的探照灯关了
As you near the Wall, they will move the searchlight off that area
防止你被其他的守卫看见
to conceal you from outside observation by other detachments.
侧面的守卫没有被关照过么?
Haven’t the flanking detachments been briefed?
没有,只有这个区域的
No, only the guard in the sector.
引起太多注意太危险了
It would be too dangerous to arouse too much curiosity.
这里,请慢点走
Here go slowly, please.
接下来左边的那个
It is the next on the left.
现在停下
Now stop.
穿过那个小门,在路的另一头,你们就会看到柏林墙
Go through that small door. At the far end, you will see the Wall.
首先,那里有电网
First, there’s a barbed-wire fence.
有块手帕,告诉你哪里可以接近
There’s a handkerchief to show you where you can go under.
墙上已经有方便你爬的铁棍
The detachment have placed their emergency climbing irons
在一个直到你和这位女士能够站的位置