Let us see whether we can assist Comrade Mundt in his search.
到现在为止你仍旧拒绝告诉我们那辆出租车带你到哪里去了
Do you still refuse to tell us where the taxi took you
在你和阿什吃完午饭以后
after your lunch with Ashe?
我没有拒绝,我不记得了,喝得太多
I don’t refuse, I don’t remember. I was too drunk.
但并没有喝得忘了付车费
Not too drunk to pay the taxi.
喝得想不起来了
Too drunk to remember.
但你付了
But you paid.
我很想知道用的什么
I wonder what with.
我口袋里可能有些零钱
Whatever small change I had in my pocket.
喝醉时我总用那些
I’m like that when I’m drunk.
– 你是个金钱至上的人么?
– Are you a man of means?
– 现在,别说傻话
– Now, don’t be bloody silly.
你知道当阿什来找我的时候我一贫如洗
You know I was broke when Ashe picked me up.
但还是有喊出租车的钱
Except for your taxi money.
如果你坚持这么说的话
If you say so.
那么说,现在你承认你付了出租车钱
Then, now that you have paid your taxi,
我们可认为你一分钱都没有
we may take it that you have no money at all.
直到你们给我这次服务的钱,你们还是可以这么认为
Until you pay me for my services, you may.
你能否想象某位友善的捐助人
You cannot imagine that some kindly benefactor,
某位你可能已经忘记的人
someone perhaps you have almost forgotten about,
会想起帮助你的一位亲友?
would ever concern himself with a donation to your next of kin?
或是解决你的债主?某些朋友?
Or settling with your creditors? Some friend?
我没有多少朋友
I haven’t got any friends.
你认识乔治 司麦理么?
Do you know George Smiley?
穆特已经问过我了
Mundt asked me that.
你又问了
You are being asked it again.
我听说过了,从没见过
I knew of him. I never met him.
这么说,他不是你的好朋友?
He was not a close friend of yours?
我从没见过他,我没有多少朋友
I never met him. I haven’t got any friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这些?
Is that all?
是的,就这些
Yes, that’s all.
你看,我们双方都有证人
You see, we too have a witness.
阿莱克
Alec.
让证人到前面来
Let the witness come forward.
阿莱克
Alec.
你叫什么名字,孩子?
What is your name, child?
你的名字?
What is your name?
南希 帕瑞
Nancy Perry.
你是英国共♥产♥党的成员?
You are a member of the British Communist Party?
– 是的
– Yes.
– 别找她麻烦
– Leave her alone…
如果他再乱动的话,就把他赶出去
If he moves again, take him out.
如果他愿意的话,过会儿他可以发言
He can speak later if he wishes.
南希
Nancy…
你是知道党的纪律的,是么?
…have you been told in the Party of the need for discipline?
今天,本庭的原由将会对你保密
Today, the reason for this tribunal will be a secret from you.
你将会被提问,而不知道为什么他们会问这些问题
You will have to answer questions without knowing why they’re asked.
但是
But…
但是,是谁被审判?
But who’s on trial?
谁被指控对你来说没有任何区别
It can make no difference to you who is accused.
这样才能保证你的公平态度
It is a guarantee of your impartiality that you do not know.
那是阿莱克?是利马斯么?
Is it Alec? Is it Leamas?
看着我,孩子, 如果你想回家
Look at me, child, if you wish to go home.
就看着向你提问的人
Look only at who questions you.
如果两个证人之间有任何的交流的话
If there is communication of any sort between the two witnesses,
利马斯将会被带出本庭
the man, Leamas, will be taken from the court and dealt with.
卡顿同志,你可以询问证人了
Comrade Karden, do you wish to question your witness?
阿莱克 利马斯是你的情人是么?
Alec Leamas was your lover, wasn’t he?
是的
Yes.
– 你有很多情人么?
– Have you had many lovers?
– 卡顿,你别太……?
– Karden, why don’t you…?
阿莱克,别这样,他们会把你赶出去的
Alec, don’t. They’ll take you away.
是的,他们会的
Yes, they will.
你有积蓄么?
Have you any savings?
– 有一点
– A little.
– 多少?
– How much?
几英镑吧,我的薪水很少
A few pounds, my salary’s pretty small.
多少?
How small?
11英镑
Eleven pounds.
你住处的租金要多少?
How much is your rent?
3镑10先令
Three pounds ten.
那么,你为什么不用付租金?
Then, why haven’t you been paying it?
你为什么不用付租金?
Why haven’t you been paying it?
我拥有那个套间
I own the lease.
你拥有一个套间?
You own a lease?
呃,我的意思……
Oh, I mean…
我是说有人买♥♥了然后送给我的
I mean that someone bought it and sent it to me.
– 谁?
– Who?
– 不知道
– I don’t know.
是从银行来的,是城里一个叫Blatt and Rodney的银行
It came from a bank, a bank in the city called Blatt and Rodney.
他们说是个慈善团体做的
They said that some charity had done it.
什么慈善团体?
What charity?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你那个套间值多少钱?
How much was the lease?
一千英镑
A thousand pounds.
你对收取慈善团体价值一千英镑的匿名捐赠觉得不可疑吗?
Are you accustomed to receiving anonymous gifts of a thousand pounds from charities?
从情人?
From lovers?
从利马斯那里?
From Leamas?
不,但我想……
No, but I thought…
我想那可能是他送的
I thought it might’ve come from him.
但利马斯已经告诉我们他身无分文还有债务
But Leamas has already told us that he has no money, only debts.
不,我意思……
No, I mean…
– 我是说,从他的一个朋友那里
– I mean, from a friend of his.
– 哪个朋友?
– Which friend?
不知道
I don’t know.
从利马斯消失以后,有人找过你么?
Did anyone get into touch with you after Leamas disappeared?
– 没有
– No.
– 再想想
– Think.
– 没有
– No.
– 利马斯的一个朋友?
– A friend of Leamas’?
– 没有
– No.
– 一个有络腮胡且带着眼镜的?
– A man with a mustache and spectacles?
你的住处被监视了,南希,他是谁?
Your house was watched, Nancy. Who was he?
你的情人?
Your lover?
象利马斯一样的普通情人?
A casual lover like Leamas?
– 阿莱克不是个普通的情人
– Alec wasn’t a casual lover.
– 但他给你钱了
– But he gave you money.
那个男人也给你钱了么?
Did this man give you money too?
– 他是谁?
– Who was he?
– 他说他是个朋友
– He said he was a friend.
是阿莱克的一个朋友,他……
A friend of Alec’s. He…
他想让我继续和他保持联♥系♥
He wanted me to get in touch with him…
怎么保持?你怎么和他保持联♥系♥?
How? How were you to get in touch with him?
– 他留了张名片
– He left a card.
– 他的名字叫什么?
– What was his name?
– 我不知道
– I don’t know.
– 那是张空白名片?
– It was a blank card?
– 不,那……
– No, it…
– 名片上的名字是什么?
– What was the name on the card?
我不知道,我不记得了
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
名片上的名字是什么?
What was the name on the card?
司麦理
Smiley.
乔治 司麦理
George Smiley.
司麦理是利马斯真正的朋友
Smiley was indeed Leamas’ friend.
他也是叫做4号♥卫星的部门策划
He was also a planner in the section called Satellite Four,
在铁幕之下运作
which operates behind the lron Curtain.
利马斯和阿什的午餐结束后 他乘出租车去的地方
It was to Smiley’s Chelsea house
是司麦理在切尔西屋子
that Leamas took the taxi after lunching with Ashe.
从那时起,谋害穆特同志的阴谋便开始了
And the plot to incriminate Comrade Mundt was set in motion.
这次阴谋破产了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!