Excuse me, Mark?
是我
Yeah.
我是斯图尔特·辛格
I am Stewart Singer.
和你一起上操作系统课的
I’m in your OS lab.
没错
Sure.
你做的TheFacebook真了不起
Awesome job with TheFacebook.
了不起
Awesome job.
-谢谢 -我叫鲍勃
– Thanks. – I’m Bob.
你好
How are you doing?
知道吗 他说下一个比尔盖茨
You know, I can swear he was looking at you
可能就在这间屋子里 他说的肯定是你
when he said, “the next Bill Gates could be right in this room”.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
我来晚了 连演讲者是谁都不知道
I showed up late I didn’t even know who the speaker was.
那是比尔·盖茨
It was Bill Gates.
操 这就说得通了
Shit, that makes sense.
好了 谢谢你们
Alright, thanks guys.
你是白♥痴♥吗
Are you a moron?
你是真傻还是有病啊
Are you medically stupid?
比尔·盖茨摆在那一个小时
You can’t recognize Bill Gates
你都没认出来吗
when he’s standing in front of you for an hour?
现在好了
He’s going to think we got into Harvard
他肯定以为我们都是因为太笨了才进哈佛的
on a dimwit scholarship.
我得去弄把格洛克手♥枪♥来把你杀了
I’m going to get a Glock and kill you.
是时候开始让TheFacebook产生利润了
Time to monetize the thing.
她们叫什么来着
What were their names?
听见我刚才说什么了吗
You hear what I just said?
什么
What?
我说网站可以开始赚钱了
I said it’s time to monetize the site.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是 网站现在可以开始盈利了
It means, its time for the web site to start generate revenue.
我知道那词 我是问你想怎么实现
I know the word, I am asking how you want to do it.
广♥告♥
Advertising.
不行
No.
我们现在有四千名用户了
Well we got 4000 members.
因为TheFacebook很酷
Because TheFacebook is a cool,
如果我们出♥售♥弹出广♥告♥权给百事激浪
And if we start selling pop-ups for Mountain Dew…
我不是说百事激浪之类的
Well I wasn’t thinking Mountain Dew,
但总得…我在以公♥司♥财务一把手的身份思考
but at some point and I am talking as the business end of the company.
我们还不知道这到底是什么
We don’t even know what it is yet.
我们不知道这是什么
We don’t know what it is.
我们不知道这能是什么
We dont know what it can be,
也不知道这会是什么 我们只知道它很酷
We don’t know what it will be, we know that it’s just cool.
这是我不会放弃的无价之宝
That is a priceless asset I’m not giving up.
什么时候是个头呢
So when will it be finished?
不会结束的
It won’t be finished.
像潮流时尚永不消亡一样
That’s the point, the way fashion’s never finished.
潮流时尚 潮流时尚永远不会结束
Fashion, fashion is never finished.
你在谈时尚潮流 有没有搞错
You’re talking about fashion? Really, you…
我的意思是 有些东西是不会消亡的
I’m talking about the idea and I’m saying that it’s never finished.
好 但卖♥♥时尚裤子可是能挣钱的
OK, they manage to make money selling pants.
马克 这是什么
Mark, what is this?
-什么 -这个
– What? – This.
这是勒令停止通知函
It’s called a cease and desist letter.
-她们的名字是什么 -谁
– What were their names? – Who?
那些女孩
The girls.
你什么时候拿到这个的
When did you get this?
大概十天前 网站上线之后收到的
About ten days ago, right after we launched the site.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
喂 那些女孩
Hey, the girls,
-她们的名字是什么 -信里说温克沃斯兄弟
– what were their names? – They’re saying that Winklevoss twins
指控你剽窃他们的想法
are saying that you stole their idea.
我觉得这就是小打小闹
I find that to be a little more than mildly annoying.
他们认为这是知识产权剽窃行为
They find it to be intellectual property theft.
你怎么没把这个给我看
Why didn’t you show this to me?
信是写给我的
It was adressed to me.
信里说我们从蒂维雅·纳伦德拉
They’re saying that we stole
和温克沃斯兄弟那
TheFacebook from Divya Narendra
剽窃了TheFacebook的点子
and the Winklevoss.
我知道他们说什么
I know what it says.
是真的吗
Did we?
什么是不是真的
Did we what?
现在就别糊弄我了
Don’t screw around with me now.
听我说
Look at me.
信上说我们会面临法律诉讼
The letter says we could face legal action.
不对 它说的是我会面临法律诉讼
No, it says I could face legal action.
这是律师函 马克
This is from a lawyer, Mark,
他们肯定有什么事实依据
they must feel they have some grounds.
那律师是他们父亲的公♥司♥法务顾问
The lawyer is their father’s house counsel.
他们到底有没有依据
Do they have grounds?
除了我们的网站又酷又红火
The grounds are our thing is cool and popular,
而哈佛网是废物以外什么依据都没有
and “Harvard Connection” is lame.
爱德华多 我没有抄袭他们的代码
Eduardo I didn’t use any of their code,
我发誓 我没抄袭任何东西
I promise I didn’t use anything.
听着 做出了一把漂亮椅子的人
Look, a guy who builds a nice chair,
不欠任何以前做过椅子的人钱
doesn’t owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair.
他们带着一个想法来找我
Look, they came to me with an idea…
我有个比那更好的点子
I had a better one.
你为什么不给我看这封信
Why didn’t you show me this letter?
我觉得这没什么大不了的
I didn’t think it was a big deal.
如果有问题
If there is something wrong…
如果有任何问题
If there’s ever anything wrong,
你都可以告诉我
you can tell me.
我会帮你的
I’m the guy that wants to help.
这是我们的事
This is our thing.
你还有什么想告诉我吗
Now is there anything that you need to tell me?
没有
No.
我们这是在干什么
What are we doing about this?
我去学生法律服务部找了个法学院学生
I went to a 3-L at Student Legal Services,
他让我回信
and he told me to write them back.
你在信里说了什么
And what did you say?
我们一月份见面的时候
When we met in January,
我用图解
I expressed my doubts about the site,
说明了我对网站的怀疑
where it stood with graphics.
我没料到有那么多编程要做
How much programming was left that I had not anticipated.
支撑网站的硬件不足
The lack of hardware we have deal with site use,
推广无力 无法支持网站的成功上线
the lack of promotion that would go on to successfully launch the website.
这是你第一次提出这些疑问 对吗
This was your first time, you raised any of those concerns, right?
我以前也提出过这些疑问
I’d raised concerns before.
-胡扯 -至少没和我们说
– Bullshit. – Not to us.
大家绅士一点
Gentlemen.
我说的是这封信里提到的
I’m talking about at the meeting in January
一月份的那次会面
to which this letter is refering.
是的
Yeah.
我重申一下
Let me rephrase this,
你给我的委托人发了十六封电子邮件
you sent my client sent 16 e-mails.
前十五封里 你都没有提到过任何疑问
The first 15, you didn’t raise any concerns.
那是个问题吗
Is that a question?
第十六封邮件你才提到了网站运营问题
In the 16th email you raised concerns about site’s functionality.
-你瞒了他们六个星期吗 -没有
– Were you leading them on for six weeks? – No.
那为什么你以前都没有提到过
Then why didn’t you raise any of these concerns before…
下雨了
It’s raining.
对不起
I’m sorry.
开始下雨了
It just started raining.
扎克伯格先生 你在听我说话吗
Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
没有
No.
你觉得你应该听我说话吗
Do you think I deserve it?
什么
What?
你觉得你应该认真听我说话吗
Do you think I deserve your full attention?
在作证之前我得宣誓
I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition
我不想违背自己的誓词
and I don’t want to perjure myself.
所以我必须说不