But that he looked at what they had
觉得那就是浪费他的时间
and decided it wasn’t worth his time.
他说 就算他最菜的朋友
He said even his most pathetic friends
也比这群家伙知道
knew about getting people interested
如何能让网站吸引大众眼球
in the website than these guys.
这群家伙是指我的当事人吗
These guys meaning my clients?
是 他很不爽 马克很不爽他们…
Yes. He resented, Mark resented that they…
因为你的当事人说
your clients thought
他需要在”撕破脸”上线之后恢复形象
that he needed to rehabilitate his image after Facemash.
马克没想在创建”撕破脸”后挽回什么
Mark didn’t want to rehabilitate anything with Facemash.
他黑进了哈佛的电脑网络
Hacked into the Harvard computers,
戏耍了行政委员会
he thumped his nose at the add-board.
名声四起
He got a lot of notoriety.
他想干的事情 都通过”撕破脸”实现了
Facemash did exactly what he wanted to do.
那你是否清楚扎克伯格先生
Were you aware that while
在建立TheFacebook的过程中
Mr. Zuckerberg was buliding the “TheFacebook”
还一直与原告保持着联♥系♥呢
he was also communictaing with the plaintiffs?
当时不知道 但…
Not at the time I wasn’t, but…
它跟温克沃斯的牵线网站没什么干系
It really did not have much to do with the Winklevoss’s dating site.
你怎么知道 你根本就不在场
How would you know, you weren’t even there.
那你是否知道在扎克伯格先生
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerberg
建立TheFacebook的过程中
was building the “TheFacebook”,
他想让原告认为
he was leading the plaintiffs
他在为建立哈佛网工作呢
to believe he was building the Harvard Connection?
你的结论根本没有证据
You are offering a conclusion not found in evidence.
谁说没有
We are about to find the evidence.
Friendster Myspace
2003年11月30日
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss,
马克·扎克伯格给泰勒·温克沃斯的邮件
November 30, 2003,
我看了你发的所有关于哈佛网的资料
I read over all the stuff you send me re Harvard Connection,
看起来实现它并不需要太长时间
and it seems like it shouldn’t take to long to implement,
明晚我会做好所有基本功能
so we can talk about it
然后我们再谈谈
after I get all the basic functionality up tomorrow night.
2003年12月1日
From Mark Zuckerberg to Cameron Winklevoss
马克·扎克伯格给卡梅伦·温克沃斯的邮件
December 1, 2003.
抱歉今晚没接电♥话♥
Sorry I was unreachable tonight.
我刚看到你的三个未接电♥话♥
I just got about three of your missed calls,
我一直在忙着做我的计算机系统作业
I was just working on a problem set for my systems class.
2003年12月10日
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss
马克·扎克伯格给泰勒和卡梅伦·温克沃斯的邮件
December 10, 2003.
这周实在太忙
This week has been pretty busy thus far
学习和工作积压成山
with classes and work.
我觉得最好将会议推迟
So I think it’s probably best to postpone the meeting.
我明天也会很忙
I’m also really busy tommorow.
你们不觉得这小子有点不对劲吗
OK anybody else feel like there is something up with this guy?
告诉他没问题
Tell him OK.
但我们起码得在寒假前见上一面
But we do have to make sure we meet up before we all go for break.
好的 好的
I know, I know.
好 保重
Yeah watch out.
马克
Hey Mark…
我得买♥♥个能运行Apache和MySQL后端的Linux盒
I need a dedicated Linux box running Apache with a MySQL backend.
所以需要更多资金
Its gonna cost a little more money.
要多少
How much more?
还要200刀
About 200 hundred more.
有必要吗
Do we need it?
得用它管控所有的流量
Gotta handle the traffic.
-那买♥♥吧 -已经买♥♥了
– Do it. – I already did.
你猜怎么着
Hey guess what?
我进入第二轮了
I made the secound cut.
不错
That’s good.
这够你自豪的了
You should be proud of that right there,
最后没进去也无所谓
don’t worry if you don’t make it any further.
我先撤了
I’ll get out of here.
马克·扎克伯格写给泰勒和卡梅伦·温克沃斯
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss
以及蒂维雅·纳伦德拉
and Divya Narendra.
2003年12月15日
Dec. 15, 2003.
我刚开始做计算机科学作业
I have a CS problem set that I am just getting started with.
需要花15小时来编码 所以明晚会很忙
And it should be about 15 hours of coding so I’ll be busy tommorow night.
下周三下午之前我都没时间见面
I won’t really be free to meet until next Wednesday afternoon.
周三下午我去不了了
I have to cancel Wednesday afternoon.
这段时间我一直泡在实验室里
I’ve basically been in the lab this whole time.
周六恐怕也不行
And I also won’t be able to do Saturday
我得去见我父母
as I have to meet up with my parents.
匾上刻着 约翰·哈佛
As the plaque reads, this is John Harvard,
于1638年创立哈佛大学
founder of Harvard University in 1638.
也被叫做三个谎言之雕像
It’s also called the statue of 3 lies.
是哪三个谎言呢
What are the three lies?
多德先生
Mr. Dowd.
3个谎言 第一
The three lies, first.
靠
Shit.
脱裤子吧
Take yor pants off.
我就知道
I know.
萨弗林先生
AH Mr. Saverin.
一 哈佛建立于1636年
1 – Harvard was founded in 1636.
不是1638年
Not 1638.
二 约翰·哈佛不是哈佛的创始人
2 – Hravard was not founded by John Harvard.
三 那雕像不是约翰·哈佛
3 – That is not John Harvard.
那是谁呢
Who is it?
雕塑家丹尼尔·切斯特的朋友
Friend of the sculptor Daniel Chester.
你不用脱外套了
Keep your jacket on.
扎克伯格先生与我的委托人初次见面39天后
39 days after Mr.Zuckerberg’s initial meeting with my clients,
他还没有完成哈佛网的建设
and he still has’nt completed work on Harvard Connection.
而在2004年1月11日
But on January 11, 2004
扎克伯格先生却在网络解决方案公♥司♥
Mr. Zuckerberg registered the
注册了TheFacebook的域名
domain name TheFacebook, by Network Solutions.
就你所知
To the best of your Knowledge
他有否着手过哈佛网的建设
had he even begun work on Harvard Connection.
就我所知
Not to my knowledge…
没有
No.
这是谁呢
Who the hell is this?
卡梅伦 我仍然怀疑
Hey Cameron I’m still a little sceptical that we
我们的网站功能是否丰富到可以吸引
have enough fuctionality in the site to really draw the attention
足够多的用户来维持网站的经营
and gain the critical mass neccessary to get a site like this to run.
详谈
Will speak soon.
这是他第一次提出问题
This is the first time he mentioned any problems.
是的
Yes it was.
你发送了36封邮件给扎克伯格先生
You sent 36 e-mails to Mr. Zuckerberg.
收到了16封回信
And received 16 e-mails in return.
而这是他第一次表现出消极情绪
And this is the first time he indicated he was not happy.
没错
That’s correct.
他有42天时间来研究我们的系统 占有先机
He had 42 days to study our system and get out ahead…
Facebook上有你们的编码吗
Do you see any of your code on Facebook,
我用了你们的编码吗
Did I use any of your code?
你♥他♥妈♥窃取了我们的整个理念
You stole our whole goddamn idea!
都给我冷静点
Fellas.
那哈佛男专用的牵线网站吗
Match.com for Harvard guys?
我能继续陈述吗
Can I continue with my deposition?
你们其实根本不需要
You know you really don’t need
一个鉴识小组来搞清事实
a forensics team to get to the bottom of this.
如果你们真是Facebook的创始人
If you guys were the inventors of Facebook,
那应该是你们建成了Facebook而不是我
you’d invented Facebook.
我迫不及待想把你踩在脚下
I can’t wait to stand over
看你签支票给我们
your shoulder and watch you write us a check.
去屎吧
No shit.
我们继续吧
Let’s continue.
2004年2月4日
February 4, 2004
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
在你艺术史班上有个叫史蒂芬妮的女孩
There is a girl in your art history class named Stephanie Attis,
你知道她有男朋友吗
do you happen to know if she has a boyfreind?
你有见过她和谁在一起吗
Have you ever seen her with anyone?