写代码 我们会提供…
write the code, we will provide all the…
我加入
I’m in.
什么
What?
我加入
I’m in.
太棒了
Awesome.
你当时是这么说的吗
That’s what you said?
三四年前的事情了 我哪记得
It was three or four years ago, I don’t know what I said.
你什么时候去找的爱德华多
When did you come to Eduardo?
我不太明白这个问题
I don’t understand that question.
你记得你给了温克沃斯兄弟肯定的回答吗
Do you remember answering it in the affirmative?
肯定的回答吗
The affirmative?
你是何时为了Facebook去找爱德华多的
When did you come to Eduardo with the idea for Facebook.
当时还叫TheFacebook
It was called “TheFacebook” then.
别把事情弄复杂
This doesn’t need to be that diffucult.
我现在同时应付两起诉讼
I’m currently in the middle of two different lawsuits.
当温克沃斯兄弟和蒂维雅·纳伦德拉
Did you answer affirmatively
请你建立哈佛网的时候
when Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, and Divya Narendra
你作出过肯定答复吗
ask you to build, “Harvard Connection”?
你当时同意了吗
Did you say yes?
我说我会帮忙
I said I’d help.
你何时去找萨弗林先生
When did you approach Mr. Saverin
探讨TheFacebook事宜的呢
with the idea for “TheFacebook”?
我不会说我去找过他
I wouldn’t say I approached him.

Sy?
你可以回答这个问题
You can answer the question.
在Alpha Epsilon Pi的一个派对上
At a party at Alpha Epsilon Pi.
美国大学兄弟会多用希腊字母命名
那是什么
What’s that?
犹太学生兄弟会
The Jewish Fraternity.
加勒比海之夜
It was Caribbean night.
亚洲妞不会为我这种人而倾倒
It’s not that guys like me are generally attracted to Asian girls.
我这种人倒总是拜倒在亚洲妞裙下
It’s that Asian girls are generally attracted to guys like me.
我去看看有没有算法
I am developing an algorithm
能帮你和亚洲妞配对
to define the connection between Jewish guys and Asian girls.
这东西没这么复杂 她们身材火♥辣♥
I don’t think it’s that complicated, they’re hot,
头脑聪明 不是犹太人 而且不会跳舞
they’re smart, they are not Jewish, and they can’t dance.
马克来了
Hey, Mark is here!
马克
Mark!
我想到个点子…
I think I’ve come up with something…
等等 让我先告诉你件不可思议的事
Hang on, I have to tell you something you’re not going to believe.
说吧
What?
我收到凤♥凰♥俱乐部的邀请了
I got punched by the Phoenix.
-你开玩笑吧 -不
– Are you kidding? – No.
只是万里长征第一步而已
I mean it’s just the first in the four step process.
我今晚在门底发现了他们的邀请函
But they slid the invitation under my door tonight.
明天我就要参加第一轮候选派对了
I’m going to my first punch party tommorow.
-凤♥凰♥俱乐部邀请你了 -对
– You got punched by the Phoenix. – Yeah.
估计是为了文化多样性
Yeah, you know, it’s probably just a diversity thing.
反正我能赖多久赖多久
Just ride that horse until…
你要跟我说什么来着
What did you want to talk to me about.
-马克 -怎么
– Mark? – Yeah.
你说你想到个点子
You said you’ve come up with something.
没错 我想到个主意 我们出去说吧
Yeah I think I’ve came up with something. Come outside.
外面才华氏二十度
It’s 20 degrees outside.
我受不了那尼亚加拉大瀑布的录像
I can’t stare at that loop of Niagara Falls,
它跟加勒比海八竿子打不着
which has absolutely nothing to do with the Carribean.
人们都像疯了似的涌向”撕破脸”对吧
People came to “Facemash” in a stampede, right?

Yeah.
并不是那些美女的照片吸引了他们
It wasn’t because they saw pictures of hot girls,
因为在网上
you can go anywhere on the internet
-美女照片无处不在 -对
– and see pictures of hot girls. – Yeah.
而是因为他们看到认识的女生的照片
It was because they saw pictures of girls that they knew.
大家想上网访问他们的朋友
People want to go on the internet and check out their friends
那为何不建一个这样的网站
so why not build a web site that offers that?
提供朋友 照片 档案等信息
Freinds, pictures, profiles,
你可以随意浏览
whatever you can visit, browse around,
也许那只是你在派对刚认识的女孩
maybe it’s someone you just met at a party.
但我说的不是什么牵线网站
But I’m not talking about a dating site.
我指的是 将整个大学的社交经历
I’m talking about taking the entire social experience of college,
搬到网上去
and putting it online.
我的腿冻僵了
I can’t feel my legs.
我知道
I know.
我也觉得这点子棒极了 爱德华多
I’m totally psyched about this too, Eduardo.
好啊
Yeah.
它是专有的 是排外的
“It would be exclusive.”
你必须认识那个人
You would have to know the people on the site
才能访问他的页面 就像…
to get past your own page, like…
收到俱乐部的邀请一样
getting punched.
有意思
That’s good.
就像终极俱乐部 只不过我们说了算
It’s like a final club, except we’re the president.
我说 这主意听起来不错
I told him I thought it sounded great.
是个好主意
It was a great idea.
用不着去窃取任何信息
There was nothing to hack,
人们会上传自己的照片 填写自己的资料
people were gonna provide their own pictures, their own information.
还可以选择
And people had the ability
是否邀请某人成为自己的好友
to invite or not invite their friends to join.
在这个社群组织关系网络就是一切的世界
See in a world where social structure was everything,
那是个革命性的点子
that was the thing.
那是项浩大的工程
It was a big project,
他要编写成千上万行代码
and he was going to have to write tens of thousands lines of code.
我那时就想 为什么他来找我而没找他室友
So I was wondering why he was coming to me and not his roommates.
达斯廷·莫斯科维茨 克里斯·休斯
Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes,
他们都是程序员
they were programmers.
我们需要一点启动资金
We’re gonna need a little start up cash
租一个服务器好让这网站上线
to rent a server to get it online.
那就是原因
So that was why.
-他提条款了吗 -当然
– Did he offer terms. – Yes.
咱们三七分成
We’ll split it 70/30.
你提供一千美元资金
70 for me, 30 for you for putting up the
负责商务运作 你三我七吧
1000 dollars and for handling everything on the business end.
你是首席财务官
You’re CFO.
你回答…
And you said…
我回答 就这么干了
I said, “Let’s do it”.
那么 他还说什么了吗
OK, did he add anything else?
说了
Yes.
估计他们就是为了文化多样性才邀请你的
It probably was a diversity thing.
但那又怎样
But so what.
你觉得他为什么要说那句话
Why do you think he said that?
格雷琴 抱歉打断一下 你到底想问什么
Gretchen, excuse me for interupting, but whose discovery is this.
施 请让我先问完
Sy, if you let me continue with my line of questioning.
-你在暗示什么 -他们想说
– What are you suggesting… – They are suggesting
爱德华多收到凤♥凰♥俱乐部邀请让我两眼发绿
that I was jealous of Eduardo for getting punched
于是我开始实施我的魔鬼计划
by the Phoenix and began a plan
将他从我还没创建的公♥司♥中踢出去
to screw him out of a company that I hadn’t even invented yet.
-你有吗 -格雷琴
– Were you… – Gretchen!
嫉妒爱德华多是吗
…jealous of Eduardo?
别记录了…
Stop typing we’re off the rec…
我想你们一定做足了功课
I know you’ve done your homework
知道我并不在乎钱
and so you know that money is not a big part of my life.
但现在我可以买♥♥下整条赤山街
But at the moment I could buy Mount Auburn Street,
把凤♥凰♥俱乐部改成我的乒乓球室
take the Phoenix club and turn it into my ping-pong room.
我之后会告诉你派对如何的
I’ll let you know how the party is.
你是这起Facebook案子诉讼的原告
We recognise that you’re a plaintiff in one suit involving Facebook
和另一起诉讼的证人
and a witness in another.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
在马克与你分享这个创意的前几周里
At any time in the weeks prior to Mark telling you his idea,
他有提到过温克沃斯兄弟俩
did he mention Tyler Winklevoss, Cameron Winklevoss,
蒂维雅·纳伦德拉或哈佛网吗
Divya Narendra or Harvard Connection?
说过
Yes,
他说他们请他去建设网站
he said they asked him to work on their site.
但他看过他们的成果后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!