Mr. Saverin, right over here.
刚开始我还以为他在开玩笑
At first I thought he was joking
要我签署更多的合同
giving me more contracts to sign.
过了一会儿我才开始认真看合同
But then I started reading.
等等 这是什么
Wait. What is this?
你也知道的 我们有些新的投资者
Well, as you know we had some new investors that…
这是什么
What is this?
萨弗林先生
Mr. Saverin.
马克
Mark.
马克
Mark.
-他在工作 -抱歉
– He’s wired in. – Sorry.
-他在工作 -是吗
– He’s wired in. – Is he?
是的
Yes.
那你现在还在工作吗
How about now, are you still wired in?
叫保安
Call security.
你新发了两千四百万的股票
You issued 24 million new shares of stock.
我们告诉过你 如果有新的投资者
You were told that if new investors came along.
你的股权被稀释了多少 他的呢
How much were your shares diluted, how much was his?
扎克伯格先生的股权被稀释到了多少
What was Mr. Zuckerberg’s ownership shares diluted down to?
没变
It wasn’t.
莫斯科维茨先生的股权呢
What was Mr. Moskovitz’s shares shares diluted down to?
没变
It wasn’t.
肖恩·派克的股权呢
What was Sean Parker’s shares shares diluted down to?
没变
It wasn’t.
彼得·提尔的股权呢
What was Peter Thiel’s shares shares diluted down to?
没变
It wasn’t.
那你的股权呢
And what was your ownership shares diluted down to?
被稀释到了百分之零点零三
.03 percent.
你签了合同的
You signed the papers.
你算计我
You set me up.
你责怪我是因为你是公♥司♥财务一把手
You’re gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company
却还是跟自己公♥司♥做了个赔钱买♥♥卖♥♥吗
and you made a bad business deal with your own company.
这变的好像我不是Facebook的一份子
It’s gonna be like I’m not a part of Facebook.
不是好像不是Facebook的一份子
Won’t be like your not a part of Facebook,
而是你根本就不是Facebook的一份子
you’re not a part of Facebook.
标头上有我的名字
My name’s on the masthead.
你最好再去查查
You might want to check again.
是因为我冻结了账户吗
Is it because I froze the account?
你觉得我们会让你穿着你可笑的西装
You think we were gonna to let you parade around in
在这里检阅 假装你在经营这家公♥司♥吗
your ridiculous suits, pretending you were running this company.
抱歉我的普拉达 我的连帽衫
Sorry my Prada’s at the cleaners,
还有写着操♥你♥妈♥的人字拖一起拿去洗了
along with my hoodie and fuck-you flip flops.
你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You pretentious douche bag.
保安来了 你该走了
Securty’s here and you’ll be leaving now.
我是不会签那些该死的文件的
I’m not signing those papers.
我们会拿到你的签字的
We will get the signature.
这不是因为你嫉妒我进了凤♥凰♥俱乐部吧
Tell me this isn’t about me getting into the Phoenix.
是你干的 我就知道是你
You…you did it. I knew you did it,
是你栽赃我强迫鸡同类相食
you planted that story about the chicken.
鸡的事情不是我安排的
I didn’t plant that story about the chicken.
他在说什么
What’s he talking about?
你害我因为虐待动物被起诉
You had me accused of animal cruelty.
说真的 你们他妈的在讲什么鸡
Seriously, what the hell’s the chicken?
我打赌你最恨的事就是
And I’ll bet what you hated the most is that
他们当我是Facebook的创始人之一
they identified me as a co-founder of Facebook
而我确实是
which I am.
你最好请个律师 混♥蛋♥
You better lawyer up asshole.
因为我不会只来要回我的百分之三十
Cause I’m not coming back for 30%,
我会回来夺走一切的
I’m coming back for everything.
-把他带出去 -我自己会走
– Get him out of here. – It’s ok. I’m going.
等等
Hang on.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
这是你的一万九千块钱
Here’s your 19 thousand dollars.
是你的话我不会去兑现的
I wouldn’t cash it though.
因为是从你冻结的账户上支出的
I drew it on the account you froze.
我喜欢站在你的旁边 肖恩
I like standing next to you Sean.
因为那让我看起来很强大
It makes me look so tough.
好了 我们今晚的表演结束了
That’s it. That’s our show for tonight people.
我希望你们每个人都准备好参加派对
I want to see everybody here geared up for a party.
我们要像梅西百货公♥司♥
We’re going to walk into that club
感恩节游♥行♥一样走进那个俱乐部
like it’s the Macy’s parade,
麦奇 用大屏幕放 应该马上就一百万了
Mackie, put it up on the screen, we got to almost be there.
你没事吧
You’re alright?
你对他有点过分了
You were kind of rough with him.
人在江湖 身不由己
That’s life in the NFL.
你知道你没必要对他这么狠的
You know you didn’t have to be that rough on him.
-听着 我在准备派对了 -肖恩
– Listen. I’m putting together a party. – Sean.
你没必要对他那么狠的
You didn’t have to be that rough on him.
他差点毁了这一切
He almost killed it.
我会送花去道歉的
I’ll send flowers.
说到花
Speaking of flowers.
我准备在这个派对结束后
I’m putting together a party after the party
在Kappa Eta Sigma再弄一个派对
At Kappa Eta Sigma.
阿什利是那姐妹会的成员
Ashley’s a sister.
-阿什利吗 -那个实习生
– Ashley? – The intern.
我知道她是谁
Yep. I know who she is.
你们是不是
Are you guys…
我跟阿什利吗 当然没有
Ashley, me? No.
也许一次两次吧
A little bit.
怎么了
Why?
不好意思打扰了 马克
Excuse me, Mark.
我们刚说到你
We were just talking about you.
你工作很出色
Just that you’re doing a really good job.
谢谢 我很高兴
Thanks. I appreciate that.
这些是你的
These came in for you.
放我桌上
Put it on my desk.
包裹里面什么
What’s the package?
没什么
Nothing.
麦奇
Mackie.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
更新
Refresh.
我知道你不喜欢拥抱但是…
And you’re not a hugger…
我知道我知道
I know.
一百万
One million.
谁带了香槟
Who’s got champagne?
我带了
I’ve got champagne.
下一步的转折点是一个可以让你看到
The next transformative development of picture sharing application,
社交生活照片的图片共享应用程序
a place where you view pictures that coincide with your social life.
是真正的数字化生活
It is the true digitalization of your life.
-来点可♥卡♥因♥吗 -我觉得不错
– CD? – Good enough for me.
你不再仅仅是去一个派对
You don’t just go to a party anymore.
你是带着数码相机去派对
You go to a party with a digital camera
然后你的朋友就可以在网上再次体验这场派对
and your freinds re-live the party online.
还能把他们的想法留在照片上
And tagging the idea.
不♥穿♥胸罩会不会更方便一点啊
Would it be easier without the bra?
值得尝试一下
Guys, it’s worth finding out.
把音乐关掉
Shut the music down.
派对结束了 所有人都给我出去
Party’s over. Everybody go.
我花了很多时间观察人们登陆以后干什么
I spend hours watching what people do when they log on.
观察他们查看朋友们的状态更新
How they check their friends’ status updates?
等等 奇怪 音乐怎么停了
Wait. That’s weired. Why did the music stop?
查看朋友的新资料
Check to see which of their freinds change their profile
新照片 但最重要的是…
change their photos and mostly…
说真的 那音乐怎么停了
Seriously, what happen to the music?
我们曾经生活在农场
We lived on farms.
现在我们生活在城市里
And now we live in cities
很快我们就会生活在网络上了
and now we’re going to live on the interent.
肖恩 别说了
Sean, stop.
我觉得下面好像出事了
I think something’s going on downstairs.
该回家了 派对结束了
I need you to go home, please. Party is over.
条子来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!