College kids are online cause their freinds are online.
如果一块多米诺骨牌倒了
And if one domino goes,
后面的会接连倒下去
the other dominos go.
你难道不知道吗
Don’t you get that?
我不想再回到那个加勒比海之夜
I am not going back to the Carribean night at Alpha Epsilon Pi.
天杀的
Holy shit.
你怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
你喜欢默默无闻吗
Did you like being nobody?
你想变回大家眼里的笑柄吗
Did you like being a joke?
你想变回原来那样吗
Do you want to go back to that?
等等 别挂
Hang on. Hang on.
只有小孩才会这么做 根本不像商人
That was the act of a child not a businessman
更不像是个朋友
certainly not the act of a friend.
你知道我今天去兑换支票时有多难堪吗
You know how embarssed I was for me to try to cash a check today.
我绝不要再过以前的生活
I am not going back to that life.
也许你沮丧了
Maybe you were frustrated.
也许你生气了
Maybe you were angry.
我是
I was.
但是我愿意让这件事过去
But I am willing to let bygones
因为 爱德华多 我有好消息
be bygones because Eduardo I’ve got some good news.
抱歉我生气了 可能这的确很幼稚
I’m sorry I was angry and maybe it was childish.
但是我必须要引起你的注意
But I had to get your attention.
爱德华多 我说我有好消息了
Eduardo I said I got some good news.
什么好消息
What is it?
彼得·提尔刚给了我们
Peter Thiel has just made an
一笔五十万美元的天使投资
angel investment of half a million dollars.
什么
What?
五十万美元
Half a million dollars.
他还给我们提供了办公室
And he’s setting us up in an office.
他们想要把公♥司♥重新注册
They want to re-incorporate the company.
他们想见你 还要你签一些文件
They want to meet you. They need your signature on some documents.
你必须给我坐上最早的一班飞机回三藩市
So you got to get your ass on the first flight back to San Francisco.
我需要我的首席财务官
I need my CFO.
我现在就来
I’m on my way.
爱德华多
Eduardo.
我们成功了
We did it.
爱德华多
Eduardo.
你又要回去了吗
You’re going back there already.
是的
Yes.
我还要跟你分手
And also I’m breaking up with you.
一共四份文件
Four documents.
前两份是普通股票购买♥♥协议
The first 2 are common stock purchase agreements allowing you to buy
能让你购买♥♥重新注册后Facebook的新股
stock in the newly re-incorporated Facebook
而不是那些已经不值钱的旧股
as supposed to the old shares which are now worthless.
第三份是一份交换协议
The third is an exchange agreement,
允许你用旧股换新股
allowing you to exchange the old shares for new shares.
最后一份是股东控股协议
And then finally the voter holding agreement.
有多少股票是我的
How many shares of stock will I own?
一百三十二万八千三百三十四
1,328,334
老天爷啊
Jesus’s Christ.
这占了所有权份额的百分之三十四点四
That represents a 34.4% ownership share.
至于为什么从最初的百分之三十涨到现在
Why the increase from the original 30%?
因为你可能需要稀释所有权给新投资者
Because you may need to dilute to award shares to new investors.
我就喜欢和学商的人打交道
I love working with business majors.
那可是我要说的
I’m telling you.
我经济专业的
Economics.
要知道马克已经把他的份额
You should know that Mark has already
从百分之六十降到百分之五十一了
taken his 60% down to 51%.
马克不在乎钱的问题
Well, Mark doesn’t care about the money
他需要被保护起来
and he needs to be protected.
达斯廷·莫斯科维茨的占百分之六点八一
Dustin Moskovitz own 6.81%.
肖恩·派克占百分之六点四七
Sean Parker 6.47%.
我可以接受
I can live with that.
彼得·提尔占百分之七
And Peter Thiel 7%.
需要用我的笔吗
Would you like to use my pen?
爱德华多
Eduardo.
爱德华多
Eduardo.
能麻烦你再念一遍问题吗
Can you please repeat the question?
不 这种令人无法容忍♥的明知故问一次就够了
No, it was an outrageous leading question the first time
现在你还想听第二次
and now you want hear it twice.
是的 麻烦你再问一遍问题
Yes, will you read it back please?
我无所谓啊
Well, go ahead.
律师刚才问到 当你签署这些文件的时候
Counsel: And when you sign these documents
你知道自己在签署死亡证明书吗
were you aware that you are signing your own death certificate.
不知道
No.
我♥干♥的最傻的一件事
It was insanely stupid of me
就是没让我自己的律师帮我看看那些文件
not to have my own lawyers look at all this stuff.
老实说 我以为他们就是我的律师
In all honesty I thought they were my lawyers.
我曾经是你唯一的朋友
I was your only freind.
你曾经唯一的朋友
You had one freind.
我的父亲甚至都不再看我一眼了
My father won’t even look at me.
好了 爱德华多
OK. Eduardo,
扎克伯格先生在你签名之后
did Mr. Zuckerberg say
跟你说了什么吗
anything to you after you had signed the papers?
大家都来跟我握手 祝贺我
There was a lot of hand shaking a lot of congratulations.
他早就跟我说了
He’d already told me that he wouldn’t
至少一个学期之内他是不会回来上课的
be coming back to school for at least a semester.
所以我们有一段时间见不到对方了
So we were saying good bye for a while.
-但在我离开之前他说 -你得回来
– And before I left he said. -But you gotta come back.
彼得准备在十一月底十二月初
Some where around the end of November or early December,
我们拥有百万会员的时候办一个超级棒的派对
Peter wants to throw us an amazing party when we hit a million members.
大家都会疯的 你一定得回来
It’s gonna be out of control, you gotta come back for it.
一百万会员吗
A million members?
没错
Yeah.
还记得那个公式吗
Remember the algorithm
我们写在科克兰窗户上的那个
on the window at Kirkland.
当然记得
Yeah.
我会来的
Yeah, I’ll be here.
你确定要这么干
You’re sure about this.
你迟了二十分钟
You’re 20 minutes late.
你要走进那里
You’re gonna walk in there and say you
告诉他们你睡过头了 来不及换衣服
overslept and you didn’t have time to get dressed.
他们会投资你的
They’re gonna pitch you.
凯斯投资肯定会投资你的
Case Equity’s gonna pitch you.
他们会求着要给你钱
They’re gonna beg you to take their money.
你只要点头点头再点头
You’re gonna nod, you’re gonna nod and then you’re
然后问 你们谁是罗斯
gonna say which one of you is Roth?
不对 不叫罗斯 叫曼宁汉
No, not Roth. Manningham.
谁叫米切尔·曼宁汉
Which one of you is Mitchel Manningham?
然后他就会说我是
And he’ll say I am.
你就告诉他肖恩·派克说操♥你♥妈♥
And you say Sean Parker says fuck you.
然后走人
Walk out.

Ok.
十一月底我收到马克发来的邮件
In late November I got the e-mail from Mark
让我去参加庆祝百万会员的派对
telling me to come out to the late million member party.
邮件里还说了什么
What else did the e-mail say?
还说 我们需要开一个商业会议
It said that we had to have a business meeting
马克和肖恩
that Mark and Sean had
对凯斯投资使了复仇手段
played some kind of revenge stunt on Case Equity.
这件事给曼宁汉留下了极深的印象
And Manningham was so impressed that he
以至于他开出了难以拒绝的投资计划
was now making an investment offer that was hard to turn down.
所以我赶到了加州 直接去了新的办公室
So I went to California and I went straight to the new offices.
我不知道该穿得像是去派对的
I didn’t know whether to
还是该穿得像是去开会的
dress for the party or the business meeting.
所以我穿了两种场合都适合的
So I kind of dressed for both.
但这都不重要了
But it didn’t matter.
为什么
Why not?
因为我被叫去既不是为了开会也不是为了派对
Because I wasn’t called out there for either one.
那是为了什么
What were you called out there for?
一次伏击
An ambush.
萨弗林先生 这边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!