你看起来…
You look…
你就在对面住
You live across the street.
我是雪伦
I’m Sharon.
她是我… 雪伦
This is my…Sharon.
她在街对面住
She lives across the street.
我在帮她搬家 看到烟囱…
I was helping her move out, we saw the chimney…
没事 我们在泳池上面装了个滑索
Yeah. We had a zip line to the pool.
你来加州了
You came to California.
正确的选择
You made the right choice.
接着
Here you go.
雪伦
Sharon.
-不好意思 -没事
– I’m so sorry. – No problem.
-我不知道你要… -接着
– I didn’t know you are gonna… – There you go.
别 等下
No, wait!
这个房♥子还有整个团队就该这样
This house and this team are great. It’s exactly what it should be.
我是肖恩·派克
I’m Sean Parker.
他正忙着呢
Oh, he’s wired in.
要的就是这个状态
That’s what I’m talking about.
爱德华多哪去了
Where’s Eduardo?
他在纽约实习
He got an internship in New York.
爱德华多没搬过来吗
Eduardo didn’t come out?
我在那住段时间顺便照顾照顾她
I was crashing there for a little bit while I am taking care of somethings.
但她暑假已经结束了 要回父母那了
But she’s done for the summer so she’s back at her parents place.
你可是帕罗奥多无家可归的摇滚巨星
The homeless rock star at Palo Alto.
别乱说
Alright.
这个暑假有什么计划
What’s your plan for the summer?
抱歉 我在看这里的建筑设计
I’m sorry I was looking at the architecture.
我在问你暑假的打算
I asked what your plan is for the summer.
暑假结束前占领一百所学校
A hundred schools by the end of the summer.
-我们去洗手间 -好
– We are going to the washroom. – OK.
我和你一块去
I’ll go with you.
我觉得你的女伴很眼熟
Your date looks so familiar to me.
很多人都觉得她眼熟
She looks familiar to a lot of people.
什么意思
What do you mean?
斯坦福MBA毕业生罗伊·雷蒙德
A Stanford MBA named Roy Raymond
想给他的妻子买♥♥内衣
wants to buy his wife some lingerie.
但他不好意思在
But he’s to embarased to shop
百货商店购买♥♥
for it in a department store,
他想到了一个高档
comes up with an idea for a high-end place
而且不会让你尴尬的点子
that doesn’t make you feel like a pervert.
他从银行贷款四万美元
He gets a 40,000 dolar bank loan,
又从公婆那里借了四万美元
borrows another 40,000 thosand from his in-laws.
开设了一家名为”维多利亚的秘密”的商店
Opens a store and calls it Victoria’s Secret.
这家商店第一年盈利五十万美元
Makes half million dollars the first year.
所以他又开立了三家分店 五年后
Starts catalogue. Opens 3 more stores and after 5 years,
他以四百万的价格将公♥司♥卖♥♥给了
he sells the company
莱斯利·维克斯纳的丽美蒂服装公♥司♥
to Leslie Wester Unlimited for 4 million dollars.
好结局吧
Happy ending right.
只不过两年后
Except 2 years later,
这家公♥司♥价值五亿美元
the company is worth 500 million dollars.
而罗伊·雷蒙德从金门大桥纵身跳下
And Roy Raymond jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
他只想给老婆买♥♥对长统袜罢了
The poor guy just want to buy his wife a pair of thigh-highs.
你是在暗指我吗
Was that a parable?
我的女伴是维多利亚秘密的模特
My date’s a Victoria’s Secret model.
所以你看她眼熟
That’s why she looks familiar to you.
别太惊讶 我读过你的博客
Don’t be impressed by all this. I read your Blog
你知道那是
Oh, you know that was for white pretty
你知道我为什么创建纳普斯特吗
You know why I started Napster?
我喜欢的那个高中女生
The girl I loved in high school
当时和校曲棍球队队长在一起
was with the co-captain of the varsity lacrosse team.
我想从他手中把她抢过来
And I wanted to take her from him.
所以我要做一番大事业
So I decided to come up with the next big thing.
我以前可不知道这事
I didn’t know that.
纳普斯特不能算是个失败
Napster wasn’t a failure.
至少我永久地改变了音乐产业
I changed the music industry for better and for always.
这也许不是什么赚钱的生意
It may not have been good business.
但它惹怒了很多人
But it pissed a lot of people off.
这难道不是你的”撕破脸网站”的实质吗
And isn’t that what your Facemash was about?
他们害怕我 伙计
They’re sacred of me pal.
他们也会害怕你
And they’re gonna be sacred of you.
风险投资家会说 小朋友 好点子
What the VC’s wanted to say, good idea kid.
不过小打小闹到此结束 我们来接管
Grown-ups will take it from here.
但这次不会 这次应该由我们来话事
But not this time. This is our time.
这次你的名片上会写着
This time you’re gonna hand over a business card
混♥蛋♥ 我才是首席执行官
that says I’m CEO, bitch.
这是我对你的期望
That’s what I want for you.
爱德华多他妈去哪了
So were the hell is Eduardo?
他在纽约
He’s in New York.
去讨好广♥告♥商高管了吗
Sucking up to ad Execs.
他是去实习了
He’s got a internship.
他的公♥司♥在这里 价值数十亿的公♥司♥在这里
The company’s here, a billion-dollar company’s here.
-你坚信Facebook会成功吗 -是的
– Do you live and breath Facebook? – Yes.
我就知道
I know you do.
爱德华多想成为商人
Eduardo wants to be a business man.
就我看来 他会干得很出色
And for all I know he’ll be a good one,
但他现在不该在纽约
but he shouldn’t be in New York
讨好麦迪逊大道的人
kissing Madison Avenue’s ass.
这他妈的是个创世纪的绝妙点子
This is a once in a generation holy shit idea.
而且金门大桥下面的水很冷
And the water under the Golden Gate is freezing cold.
看着我的脸
Look at my face
对我说”我不知道我在说什么了”
and tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about.
你想过那个女孩吗
You ever think about that girl?
哪个女孩
What girl?
那个和曲棍球队长有一腿
The, the girl from high school
的高中女生
who was with the lacrosse thing.
没有
No.
要讨论女人的话 我们不是应该先喝醉吗
If you guys are going to talk about women, we need shots.
-暑假结束前一百所学校吗 -是
– A hundred schools by the end of the summer? – Yeah.
就当是我支持你
Tell you what, jesture of good faith,
在你进军一百所学校的同时
While you’re getting into a hundred school,
我会把Facebook弄到两个大♥陆♥上去
I’ll put you on two continents.
两片大♥陆♥
Two continents.
如果你没地方呆的话
If you don’t have a place to crash
我觉得你应该和我们住在一起
I think you should definitely come to live with us.
我们来开怀畅饮吧
Let’s line up some shots.
服务员
Excuse me.
把这个拿走 拿一九四二来
You can take this away and bring back the 1942.
没问题 派克先生
Absoloutely Mr. Parker.
泰晤士河畔亨利小镇[赛艇之乡]
-啊 你是温克沃斯家族的吧 -我是泰勒
– Ah, it’s the Winklevoss. – Tyler.
真是场精彩的比赛
Tremendous race.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是我兄弟卡梅伦 -真好
– Oh and this is my brother Cameron. – Excellent.
艾尔伯特王子殿下
His Royal Highness Prince Albert.
这是温克沃斯兄弟俩
Your highness this is Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
精彩绝伦的比赛
Of course, brilliant race.
-我从未见过如此激烈的比赛 -是的
– I’ve never seen a race that close. – Yes, sir.
我的祖父杰克·凯利当时是赛艇首发队员之一
My grandfather Jack Kelly was one of the premiere rowers of his day.
我来这个镇已经三十年了
I’ve been coming to Henley for 30 years.
我从未见过如此激烈的比赛
And I’ve never seen a race that close.
你看过这么激烈的比赛吗
Have you, have you seen a race that close?
没有 殿下
No, your Highness.
一英里半的比赛
Mile and a half races
通常差距在一至两艘船的距离
are more commonly won by a boat length or two.
没错 是这样的
Yes, that’s absloutely right.
这太激烈了
Brutally close.
请允许我向您介绍我的队友…
May I introduce my teamate…
抱歉 我们失陪一下
I’m sorry. You have to excuse us.
我们飞过来就为了这事吗
So we flew all the way out here to see that?
比赛很精彩 兄弟
Wouldn’t miss it, brother.
和王室聊得如何