How’s it going to look?
大家会看到我们兄弟穿着骷髅装
Like my brother and I are in skeleton costumes
在高中体育馆里追着空手道小子跑来跑去
chasing the karate kid around a high school gym.
卡梅伦
Cam.
他已经违反了马萨诸塞州的法律
He has violated Massachusets state law.
他扩展到康涅狄格 纽约
He goes to Connecticut, New York,
还有加利福尼亚的话 他就会违反联邦法律
and to California, he will have violated Federal Law.
而且他违反了哈佛校规
And by the way he’s in violation of Harvard law.
这可没有哈佛校规这种东西
There’s no such thing as Harvard law.
等等
Wait, Yeah.
有的
There is.
哈佛学生手册
Harvard student hand book.
每个新生都有一本
Every freshman is issued one of these.
这里面说
Somewhere in this book, it says
你不能剽窃其他学生的东西
you can’t steal from another student.
这正是我们需要的
This is what we needed.
我们要去找萨默斯校长
We’re going to Summers.
你不可能可以和拉里·萨默斯会面
You can’t get a meeting with Larry Summers.
我弟弟和我 我们交了学费
My brother and I, we pay tuition at this school.
我们的绩点有3.9呢
We carry a 3.9 GPA at this school.
我们给学校赢来了奖杯
We won trophys for this school,
还会代表学校参加奥林匹克划艇比赛
and we will be rowing in the Olympics for this school.
我他妈地就不信见不到校长
I want a meeting with the doddamn president of this school.
为什么挑斯坦福大学
Why Stanford?
你觉得呢
Why do you think…
对不起
Sorry,
我生物化学课要迟到了
I’m late for Bio-Chem.
好吧
Ok.
你不知道我的名字 对吧
You don’t know my name, do you?
是斯坦福吗
Is it Stanford?
真应该让你去死
I should just kick your ass.
你去派对 见了谁上了谁都不知道吗
How do you go to a party and you meet somebody…
艾米莉娅·里特尔
Amelia Ritter,
但你更喜欢艾米这个名字
but you prefer Amy.
你来自奥伦达
You’re from Orenda.
父亲是商品房♥经销商 母亲是个酒鬼
Your father’s in commercial real estate and your mother’s never sober.
我的专业
What’s my major?
吹♥喇♥叭♥
Trombone.
少来
Really.
吹♥喇♥叭♥有什么不好的
I remember something about a trombone.
法语
French.
你学法语的
Your major’s French.
你呢
Yours?
我啊 什么专业都不是
Mine? I don’t have one.
还没想好吗
You haven’t declared.
我不上学
I don’t go to school.
开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
我没开玩笑
No.
那你在哪念过书
Where did you go to school?
威廉特福特小学
William Taft Elementary.
在那待过一段时间
For a little while.
认真点好不好
Seriously.
别跟我说你才十五岁什么的
You’re not like 15 years old or anything are you?
没那回事
No.
你应该也不是吧
You’re not like 15 are you?
不是
No.
你到底是干嘛的
So what do you do?
企业家
I am an entrepreneur.
失业家吧
You’re unemployed.
我可不会那么说
I wouldn’t say that.
那你会怎么说
What would you say?
我是企业家
That I’m an entrepreneur.
好吧 那你创办了什么公♥司♥呢
Well, then what was your latest preneur?
我创建了一家互联网公♥司♥
Well I founded an Interent company,
可以让大家免费下载以及分享音乐
that let folks download and share music for free.
像纳普斯特那样的吗
Kind of like Napster?
就是纳普斯特
Exactly like Napster.
什么
What do you mean?
我创建了纳普斯特
I founded Napster.
拜托 是肖恩·派克创立了纳普斯特
Sean Parker founded Napster.
正是鄙人
Nice to meet you.
你是肖恩·派克
You’re Sean Parker?
啊哈 终于看出来了吗
Ah ha, you see the shoes on the other…
看出什么
foot.
终于让你发现我就是肖恩·派克了
table, which is turned.
我刚睡了肖恩·派克
I just slept with Sean Parker?
没错 你刚上了肖恩·派克
You just slept on Sean Parker?
你是亿万富翁
You’re a zillionaire
严格来讲不是
Not technically.
那你是
What are you?
破产者
Broke.
做免费音乐挣不了多少钱
There’s not a lot of money in free music
尤其是被那些格莱美获奖者起诉后就更寒酸了
and even less if your being sued by anyone whos been to the Grammies.
这太让我吃惊了
This is blowing my mind.
很高兴你这样说
I appreciate that.
我得赶紧洗个澡 要准备上课了
I gotta hop in the shower and get ready for class
你名字叫做艾米 专业是法语
Biochem even though you’re a french major
还要上生物化学课 有意思
whose name is Amy.
算你过关
You passed.
我很好学
I’m a hard worker.
有果汁 还有其它一些什么的 自便吧
There’s juice or anything else you can find, help yourself.
介意用你电脑查下邮件吗
Do you mind if I check my e-mail?
没问题
Yeah go ahead.
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
-能出来一下吗 -等会儿
– Can you come out here? – Just a second.
有蛇 艾米
There’s a snake in here, Amy.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
别担心 没蛇 想问你点事情才出此下策
OK, there is no snake but I need to ask you something.
开什么玩笑 我可能会没命的
Are you kidding me. I could have been killed.
怎么会
How?
跑太急了 或者被窗帘绊倒
By running too fast and getting twisted in the curtain.
什么事情非得问我
What do you need to ask me?
我刚想查邮件
I went to check my e-mail,
结果发现你电脑上面开着的那个网站
and there’s a website open on your computer.
昨晚你精疲力竭之后
Yeah, after you passed out last night
我去TheFacebook上玩了会儿
I went on TheFacebook for a bit.
那是什么玩意
What’s that?
TheFacebook吗
TheFacebook?
入驻斯坦福大学快两个礼拜了吧
Stanford’s had it for like 2 weeks now.
真的很好玩 但极易上瘾
It’s really awesome except it’s freakishly addictive.
我每天至少要上去五次
Seriously, I’m on the thing like 5 times a day.
介意我发封邮件吗
Mind if I send myself an e-mail.
可以啊 怎么了
Yeah is everything okay?
一切都很棒
Everything’s great.
我只想找到你 马克·扎克伯格
I just need to find you, Mark Zuckerberg.
以前从没来过这栋楼
I’ve never been in this building before.
这栋楼比美国的历史还要长一百年
This buildings a hundred years older then the country it’s in.
所以当心点
So do be careful.
我们老老实实坐着呢
We’re sitting in chairs.
好的
Yes.
很好
Very good.
你们可以进去了
You can go in now.
凯瑟琳 我这边来了几个学生
Catherine, I’ve got students in my office now,
学生 大学生
students, undergrads.
我哪知道 不过从他们的扮相来看
Don’t know, from the looks of it
貌似想出♥售♥布鲁克斯兄弟西装的特许经销权
they want to sell me a Brooks Brothers franchise.
-上午好 -先生 上午好
– Good morning. – Good morning, sir
我是卡梅伦·温克沃斯 这是我兄弟泰勒
I’m Cameron Winklevoss, this is my brother Tyler.
你们来这儿是为了…