不不
Cole?
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Is there a key for this door?
这门的钥匙在哪
Cole? Honey? Honey, can you hear me?
科尔听得见我吗
Oh, my God! Cole!
科尔天啊
Help me! Help! Help! Help!
救救我救命啊
The tests would indicate he did not have a seizure.
他没有心脏病
He’s doing fiine.
他很好
After some rest, he can go home tonight.
休息一下就可以回家了
There’s some cuts and bruises on your son…
你儿子身上有些瘀青和伤痕
that are concerning me. Oh, man.
我很担心 糟了
Yeah, those are from sports.
那是运动造成的
You think I hurt my child?
你以为是我弄的
You think I’m a bad mother?
你想我是个坏母亲
Mrs. Sloan over there, she’s a social worker with the hospital.
史隆太太就在那里 她是医院社工人员
She’s gonna ask you a couple procedural questions.
她会问你一些手续上的问题
What happened to my child today?
我孩子今天怎么了
Something was happening to him, physically happening. Something was very wrong!
他出事了 出事了 事情很不对劲
Hey.

Did your father used to tell you bedtime stories?
你父亲睡前会说故事吗
Once upon a time there was this young prince,
很久以前 有一个王子
and he decided that he wanted to go for a drive.
他决定要开车兜风
He got his driver, and they started driving.
他找来他的司机 他们就开始出发
Driving, driving.
开着 开着
Driving a lot.And, uh,
开了很久的车
they drove so much that he fell asleep.
他们开太久 他睡着了
And…
当他醒来
Then he woke up, and he realized they were still driving.
他发现他们还在开车
This was a very long trip. Dr. Crowe?
这旅程真长 克劳医生
You haven’t told bedtime stories before.
你以前根本没说过睡前故事
Uh, not too many, no.
我是没说过
You have to add some twists and stuff.
你得加点剧情进去
Okay. Some twists.
好 加点剧情
Like what kind of twists? Give me an example.
哪种剧情给我点提示吧
Maybe they run out of gas. They run out of gas?
也许他们没油了 他们没油
That’s good, ’cause they’re driving, right? Okay, so…
没油 很好 他们在开车嘛
Tell me the story about why you’re sad.
告诉我你为何忧伤
You think I’m sad?
你觉得我很忧伤
What makes you think that?
你怎会这么想
Your eyes told me.
你的眼神告诉我的
Not supposed to talk about stuff like that.
我不该谈这个的
Once upon a time, there was this person named Malcolm.
以前有个叫马尔科姆·克劳的人
He worked with children.
他帮小孩解决问题
He loved it.
他喜欢这份工作
He loved it more than anything else.
他爱这工作甚于一切
And then one night, he found out that…
有一天
he made a mistake with one of them.
他发现他错待了一个孩子
He couldn’t help that one.
他帮不了那个孩子
And he can’t stop thinking about it.
他自责不已
He can’t forget.
无法忘怀
Ever since then, things have been different.
从那时起 一切都改变了
He’s not the same person that he used to be.
他不再是以前的他了
And his wife…
他太太
doesn’t like the person that he’s become.
不喜欢现在的他
They barely speak anymore. They’re like strangers.
他们不再交谈 像陌生人一样
And then one day, Malcolm meets this wonderful little boy.
有一天 马尔科姆遇见了一个小孩
A really cool little boy.
一个很棒的小孩
Reminds him a lot of the other one.
这小孩跟那孩子很像
And Malcolm decides to try and help this new boy…
马尔科姆决定要帮助这小孩
’cause he feels that if he can help this new boy,
因为他觉得如果能帮得了这个小孩
it will be like… helping that other one too.
那就等于是 救了先前的那个小孩
How does the story end?
这故事有什么结局
I don’t know.
我不知道
I wanna tell you my secret now.
现在我要跟你说我的秘密
Okay.

I see dead people.
我可以看见死人
In your dreams?
在梦里吗
While you’re awake?
在你醒着的时候
Dead people, like, in graves, in coffins?
在棺材里的死人吗
Walking around like regular people.
他们像我们一样走来走去
They don’t see each other.
互相看不见对方
They only see what they wanna see.
他们只看得到他们想看到的
They don’t know they’re dead.
他们不知道自己已经死了
How often do you see them?
你多常见到他们
All the time.
每时每刻
They’re everywhere.
到处都有他们
You won’t tell anyone my secret, right?
你不会跟别人说吧
No. I promise.
不会 我保证
Will you stay here until I fall asleep?
等我睡着再走 好吗
Of course.
当然好
Cole has pathologies more severe than initially assessed.
科尔他的病情比我想的严重
He’s suffering from visual hallucinations,
他会产生幻觉
paranoia,
有妄想症
Some kind of… school age schizophrenia.
还有某种学龄儿童的精神分裂症
Medication, hospitalization may be required.
也许必须住院服药
And I’m not helping him.
我也帮不了他
Hi, this is Lynn Sear, Cole’s mom.
我是席琳恩 科尔的妈妈
Yeah, uh, l… I’d like to talk to you…
我想跟你谈谈你儿子和他的朋友
about your boy and his friends keeping their goddamn hands off my son.
叫他们别再碰我的儿子
Mama?
妈妈
No, dinner is not ready!
不行 晚饭还没煮好
What are you gonna do?
你想怎样
You can’t hurt me anymore!
你不能再伤害我了
Neddy! You’re a terrible husband, Neddy!
兰尼 你是个坏老公
Look what you made me do! Neddy!
我是被你逼死的 兰尼
Once there was a boy,
从前有个男孩
very different from all the other boys.
一个与众不同的男孩
He lived in the jungle,
他住在丛林里
and he could speak to the animals.
他能跟动物交谈
Did you think the play sucked big time?
你觉得这出戏很逊吗
What?
什么
Tommy Tammisimo acted in a cough syrup commercial.
汤米·唐演过咳嗽药广告
He said everyone was self conscious and unrealistic.
他说大家都演得很不自然
He said the play sucked big time.
还说这出戏逊毙了
This Tommy kid sounds like a real punk.
这个汤米好像很讨人厌
I thought the play was excellent. Better than Cats.
我觉得这出戏很好看 比猫还棒
Cats? Never mind.
猫 算了
Cole, I was really interested in what you told me at the hospital.
你在医院里说的话很有意思
I’d like to hear more about it.
我想再多听一些
Cole?
科尔
What?
怎么了
Is something up there?
那里有什么吗
Cole,
科尔
I don’t see anything.
我什么也没看见
Be real still.
不要动
Sometimes you feel it inside,
有时你会有种感觉
like you’re falling down real fast,
好像坠入万丈深渊
but you’re really just standing still.
但你其实根本没动
You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck?
你会不会突然觉得颈背寒毛直竖
Yes.

And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know, when they stand up?
全身上下都起鸡皮疙瘩
Yes.

That’s them.
那就是他们
When they get mad,
当他们生气
it gets cold.
就会变得很冷
I don’t see anything. Are you sure they’re there?
我没看到 你确定他们真的在吗
Cole?
科尔
Please make them leave.
请你叫他们走开
I’m workin’ on it.
我正在努力
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!