what would it be?
你要改变什么
Instead of something I want, can it be something I don’t want?
我能不能不要什么
Okay.
可以
I don’t want to be scared anymore.
我不要再感到害怕
伤痕可能是自残的结果
You gonna get that?
你去开门好吗
Are you gonna get that?
你去开门好不好
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Don’t you see enough of me at the store? Yeah, I’m on my way out…
你在店里没看够我吗 我正要去
to the flea market in the Amish country.
亚美希人的跳蚤市场
I thought maybe you’d wanna come along…
我想请你一起去
and show me how to buy at one of these things.
顺便教我挑货
I don’t know if I can deal with the Amish today.
我今天不想跟亚美希人打交道
You can’t curse or spit or anything around them.
他们不准别人骂脏话吐口水
I just figured maybe you’d just want to get out and get some air,
我以为你想出去走走
because you’ve seemed kind of down lately.
最近你有点沮丧
Um, I’m okay.
我没事
Do you think that maybe I should stop by on the way back, show you what I got?
我回来时可以过来把东西带给你看
Because that wouldn’t be a problem.
不会很麻烦的
No, l… You know, I can see on Monday.
不用了 礼拜一再说
Sure, yeah, that’s fiine. I’m just…
好吧 没关系
Okay, so I guess I’m gonna get going then. I’ll speak to you later.
那我走了 回头再谈
Don’t step in the horse manure. Thank you very much.
别踩到马粪了 多谢关心
Keep moving, cheese dick.
臭小子 快走吧
我不会再打人
Can anybody guess what city was capital of the United States of America…
有没有人能告诉我 1790到1800年间
from 1790 to 1800?
美国首都在哪里
I’ll give you a hint: It’s the city you live in.
给你们一个提示 是你们住的城市
Philadelphia! Right, right.
费城 没错
Philadelphia’s one of the oldest cities in this country.
费城是美国最古老的城市之一
A lot of generations have lived here and died here.
很多人终其一生待在这
Almost anyplace you go in this city has a history and a story behind it.
这里的每个地方几乎都有悠久历史
Even this school and the grounds it sits on.
包括这所学校和校园
Can anyone guess what this building was used for a hundred years ago…
有没有人能告诉我 一百年前这所学校是什么
before you went to school here, before I went to this school even?
在你来上学之前 甚至在我来这儿上学之前
Yes, Cole.
科尔 你说
They used to hang people here.
他们以前在这儿吊死人
No, uh, that… Mm mm. That’s not correct. Where’d you hear that?
不对 你从哪儿听来的
They pulled the people in, crying and kissing their families bye.
他们把哭喊的犯人拉开
People watching… spit at them.
旁观者向他们吐口水
Uh, Cole, this building was a legal courthouse.
科尔 这里以前是法院
Laws were passed here… some of the very first laws of this country.
很多法律在这里制定通过
This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers,
当时这儿都是律师 议员
lawmakers. They were the ones that hanged everybody.
立法者 他们也吊死犯人
Uh…

I don’t know which one of these guys told you that,
我不知道是谁跟你说的 但是
but, uh, they were just trying to scare you.
他们不过是想吓唬你
I don’t like people looking at me like that.
我不喜欢别人这样看我
Like what?
怎样看你
Stop it!
别看了
I, uh, l l I don’t know how else to look.
我不知道该怎么看
You’re Stuttering Stanley!
你是结巴史丹利
Excuse me? You talked funny when you went to school here.
什么 你在上学时讲话都会结巴
You talked funny all the way to high school.
一直到高中都还这样
What? You shouldn’t look at people. It makes them feel bad.
什么 别这样看人 这样对方会很难受
How did you… Stop looking at me!
你怎么 别再看着我了
Who have you… Been speaking to?
是是谁告诉你的
Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
结巴史丹利 结巴史丹利
Stop it. St St St… Stuttering Stanley!
别说了 结巴史丹利
Stop that! Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
别说了 结巴史丹利
Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley!
结巴史丹利
Shut up, you f f freak!
住嘴 你 你这怪胎
Hey, big guy.
嗨 大人物
How’s it goin’?
你好吗
I don’t wanna talk about anything right now.
我现在什么都不想谈
Okay.
好吧
You like magic?
你喜欢魔术吗
Hmm?

Observe: The magic penny.
仔细看 神奇的铜板
Looks like an ordinary penny.
看起来很普通
But I do my little magic shake, and…
但我只要摇一下
now it’s in my right hand.
它就会跑到右手里
But that’s not the end of the magic trick.
不过把戏还没有完
I do another little shake, and…
我只要再摇一下
right there in the vest pocket.
它就会跑到口袋里
But that’s not the end of the magic trick.
不过这也还没有完
I do another little shake…
我再摇一下
and…
然后
right back in the left hand where it started.
它又回到左手来了
That isn’t magic.
这不是魔术
What are you talking about? Of course it’s magic.
什么意思当然是魔术
You just kept the penny in that hand the whole time.
铜板一直都在你的左手
Think so?
是吗
I didn’t know you were funny.
我不知道你也会搞笑
Malcolm, sit your cute butt down and listen up.
马尔科姆 给我坐下来听好
No doubt about it. Anna is like my sister.
实际上 安娜就像我的姐妹
And you better make her happy. I’m not talkin’about no…
你最好让她快乐
Mmm, this taste like real butterkind of happy.
不只是表面上的快乐而已
I’m talkin’ about… What’s up, girl?
我说的是
Julie Andrews twirling around like…
像真善美的茱丽安德鲁丝
a mental patient on a mountaintop kind of happy.
在山顶上跳舞一样那么快乐
That’s the kind of happy I’m talkin’about.
我说的是这种快乐
Shh. Come here.
过来
Don’t tell her I told you,
别跟她说是我说的
but she said she knew she love you…
她说她第一次在街上见到你
from the first time she met you on the street.
她就知道她爱你
She’d do anything for you.
她愿意为你付出一切
I love you guys.
我爱你们
My nose is running. Turn it…
我哭惨了
抗忧郁剂 日服二次
And then you do the magic shake.
只要轻轻摇一下
The penny has moved from my pocket…
铜板就会从我口袋
all the way back to the hand it started in.
跑到原来的手里
That’s stupid.
真无聊
It’s supposed to be funny.
这应该很好笑的
It’s stupid. I want my penny back.
蠢毙了 把铜板还我
He doesn’t get invited places, so it’s our pleasure.
他很少被人邀请 这是我们的荣幸
Last time was a Chuck E. Cheese party a year ago.
他上次参加聚会已是一年前的事
He hid in one of those purple plastic tunnels and didn’t come out.
他躲在玩具隧道里不肯出来
Chucky who? Cheese. It’s a kids place.
在什么地方 是一间儿童餐厅 小孩去的地方
Excuse me. Sorry.
借过 抱歉
Is someone out there?
外面有人吗
Open this door, please. Come on.
请开这扇门
I can’t breathe. If you can hear me, open this door.
我没法呼吸 你听见了就开门吧
I swear on my life I didn’t take the master’s horse.
我发誓我没偷主人的马匹
Open this door, or I’ll break through it and grab you!
快开门 否则我破门而出把你扼毙
The star of the commercial always gets his own trailer. For what?
广告明星都有自己的休息室 用来干嘛
He needs a place to think about his character, alone.
用来单独思考角色与对白
You only had one line.
你只有一句台词
Derrick, check it out.
达伦 快看
Oh, yeah. My dad made me invite him.
我爸逼我邀请他的
Happy birthday, Derrick.
生日快乐 达伦
Is there somethin’ you want to see in there?
你想进去吗
No.

We’re gonna put on a pretend play.
我们要演一部戏
Wanna be in it? Okay.
你想加入吗 好
It’s called Locked in the Dungeon.
剧名是地窖里有谁
Yes, Cole, and, uh, you get to be the one locked in the dungeon.
你就演被关在地窖里的角色
Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t!

Don’t!
不要
Let me out! No! No!
不要
No! No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!