你还活着就是因为我走了
You’re alive because I left.
你知道的 我们破产了
We were broke, you know.
我们酗酒
We were drunk.
我们俩都不适合养孩子
Neither of us was in any state to be raising a child.
克林特从不喝酒
Clint never drank.
我根本想象不出克林特喝酒的样子
I can’t imagine Clint drinking ever.
那会儿我们真的挺颓废的
We were real messed up.
而且我很抑郁
And I was depressed.
他过来
He came to me,
然后跟我说 他会一个人养你
and he said he’d rather raise you all by himself.
那时候听起来是个好主意
And at the time, that seemed like a good idea.
所以我让你走了 然后
So I let you go, and…
– 女士们 菜怎么样 – 结账吧
– Ladies, how are we doing? – Just the check, please.
好的
Okay.
今天想买♥♥辆车吗
Looking to buy a car today?
想找一辆面包房♥车
Looking for a van, actually.
好的 我是兰迪
Alrighty, I’m Randy.
我们去这边看看
Let’s go over here.
这台很经典
This is a classic.
有床 还有全套厨房♥
Complete with a bed, a full kitchen,
还有一个可以弹起来的顶仓
and a pop-up roof to boot.
多少钱
How much?
你运气好
You’re in luck.
我们经理今天心情非常好
My manager is in a very generous mood today
然后他给我说
and he told me,
一万刀把这东西卖♥♥了
“Get this thing off the lot for $10,000 dollars.”
这种房♥车不是经常坏吗
Don’t vans like this break down all the time?
我们需要一些更可靠的车
We need something that’s reliable.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
九千美元卖♥♥给你
Just for you, $9,000 dollars.
必须得有保修的吧
Look, it has to come with a warranty too, right?
我肯定 保修的话也可以值点钱的
That’s worth something, I’m sure.
至少还得再便宜几百块
Must shave off a couple hundred at least.
如果你不要保修的话
Well if you’re willing to take that risk.
让我跟我经理谈谈,看看还能便宜多少
Let me talk to my manager and see what we can do.
好的
Great.
我等着
I’ll be here.
有什么能帮你的吗
Hey, what can I do for you today?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea how hard it is
给这种老车更换油封有多难
to replace a main seal on one of these old vans?
这车的后油封绝对漏了
This one definitely has a rear main seal leak.
最难换的就是这个
It’s the hardest thing to replace.
我们没检查这个吗
We didn’t check for this?
你懂的 这种老车漏油特别严重
You knew these things leak oil like crazy.
我们报道的火灾
Well the fire we reported
火源还在继续燃烧
at the old fire hole is still burning
失控了
out of control…
噢 爸爸
Oh dad.
我本来不想就那么一走了之的
I wasn’t planning on taking off like that.
我们两不相欠了
You’re all squared up here.
我本来想以后把修车行交给你的
I was planning on you taking over the shop some day.
但别开玩笑了
But who am I kidding?
我又不去哪
I ain’t going nowhere.
谢谢你收留我
Thanks for taking me in.
大门永远打开 小狗崽
Door is always open, Cachorro.
你姨妈家有多远
How far is your aunt’s?
坐我们这的大巴 八个小时
It’s a eight our bus ride.
你知道路吧
But you know the way?
当然
Of course.
里面比在外面看起来的
It’s a lot bigger in here
大多了
that for what it looks like on the outside.
我觉得你在车里长大挺酷的
I think it’s cool that you grew up this way.
克林特在我小的时候
Clint would always call the window of The Hulk
总是把这车的窗户当我的电视
my TV when I was little.
我当时想要那种
I mean, I wanted the ones that you would see
在洗衣房♥看到的电视 但是他总会说
at the laundromat, but he would always say,
如果觉得无聊就把电视打开
“Just turn on the TV if you get bored.”
所以我就坐在那看着沿途的景色
So I sit there and watch everything go by.
永远只有一个频道
There’s only one channel.
你最后找到你妈妈了吗
Did you end up finding your mom?
是的
Yeah.
她跟我想的不一样
She wasn’t what I expected.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
不用抱歉
Don’t be sorry.
那会我想知道
I wanted to know.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
我觉得你可以有你的血亲
I think that you can have your biological family,
但是有时你又可以有
but also sometimes you can have
你的非血亲的家人
your logical family too.
谢谢你送我来
Thanks for the ride.
开车的时候有人陪着真好
It’s been nice being back on the road with somebody.
保持联♥系♥
Keep in touch.
绝对的
Definitely.
这是我的地址
Here.
你先写信给我 再给我一个地址
Write to me first, and then give me an address
然后我就知道回信该写给哪了
so I know where to write back.
好车
Nice van.
谢谢 你的也不错
Thanks, yours too.
她特别兴奋
She’s all excited.
她以为你也是去露营集♥会♥的
She thought maybe you were going to the camp out.
你是去那儿吗
Is that where you’re headed?
那是啥
What is it?
房♥车集♥会♥
The big van gathering.
在哪
Where?
莫霍克族的发型就是莫西干
莫霍克族 美国印第安的一个族
百乐餐:每人自带一个菜的聚会
遗传学 眼睛的颜色
人体解剖生理学概要
爆米花
米歇尔影院
水星酒吧
亲爱的妈妈
亲爱的谢丽尔
德克萨斯州 卫生局
死亡证明
衣物能够帮助孩子们
捐助箱
旅行账目
破坏
仅限汽油
大结局
冰百威
克林特·弗兰克尔
出♥售♥汽车
嘿 诺拉
一直很想你
希望你能找到你追寻的东西
当你没那么忙着旅行的时候
欢迎来玩
期待你的回信
布卢
长 路 简 史
火葬及处理授权书
银行都有
丧失抵押品赎回权
新墨西哥州
洗车
长 路
简 史

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!