但是你没有
but you didn’t.
我以为你会是蓝眼睛
I thought you’d have blue eyes.
嗯 我的眼睛有点偏绿
Yeah, mine are more green.
你的蓝眼睛遗传了我妈的
You got your blue eyes from my mom.
但你是他的孩子 一点都不假
You’re his kid, though, through and through.
你觉得克林特会不会不想住在房♥车里
Do you think if Clint didn’t want to live in the Hulk,
这样的话我们会是完整的一家
then we would’ve been a family in a home?
我不知道怎么回答你
I don’t know how to answer that.
现在你愿意待在我这吗
Would you like to stay with me now?
暂时的
For the time being.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去餐馆
To the diner.
– 我可以和你一起去的 – 不 不 不
I can go with you. No no no.
对不起 我得走了
I gotta get going, I’m sorry.
不用担心钱的问题
Don’t worry about money.
生活里最好的东西都是免费的
The best things in life are free.
嗯 没错
Yeah right.
梅也说过
May as well have said,
我帮不了你 我只是一块饼干
“I can’t help you, I’m just a cookie.”
我帮你开
Let me open yours.
你个人事务上的运气一直很好
You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.
可以接受
I’ll take it.
你今天都干什么了
What did you do today?
就是在屋里瞎晃
Just kinda hung out.
我应该把钥匙留给你的 对不起
I should’ve left you my keys, I’m sorry.
回家的路上我才想起来
I didn’t think about it ’til I was driving home.
没关系的
No it’s fine.
我实际上在调查学校
I actually was starting to look into schools.
学校
Schools?
大学
Like, college.
该我开幸运饼干了
About time I got out of that cookie.
没这么说 让我看看
It does not say that, let me see.
你会一生荣华富贵
You will live a long prosperous life.
很不错
That’s a good one.
是的
Yeah.
这是你们的菜
Here you go.
– 嘿 – 嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我就想进来打个招呼
I just thought I would come say hi.
你好啊 又见面了
Hello again.
这是诺拉
This is Nola.
有天晚上见过你
I remember you from the other night.
你们俩怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
她是我外甥女
My niece.
她过来玩的
She’s visiting from out of town.

Oh.
家里见好吗
I’ll see you back at home?
什么时候
What time?
现在还不知道
I just, I don’t know.
冰箱又坏了
The fridge broke down again.
我在等修理工来修
I’m waiting for the guy to come fix it.
好的
Great.
这个国家的犯罪率
The crime rate in this country
15年来第一次下降
has been declining for the first time in 15 years.
今天简直糟透了
Today was a hell of a day.
我做了晚饭
I made us dinner.
这破地方根本不让我休息
I can’t catch a break in this damn place.
发生什么了
What happened?
就是有很多事
Just about a million things.
跟地区政♥府♥有关的
Comes with the territory.
前一久发生火灾了
We had a fire a while back
我们还正在恢复当中
that we’re still trying to bounce back from,
然后我发现一个女服务员
then I found out one of the waitresses
偷东西
was skimming off the top.
现在冰箱又出问题了
Now the fridge.
我意思 我可以过来帮忙的 如果你愿意
I mean, I could come and help, if you want.
不用 不用 亲爱的
Oh no, no sweetie.
其实没那么严重 就是都赶一块了
It’s nothing crazy, but all at once,
就觉得事特别多
it feels like a lot.
那个 我一直在考虑有件事
You know, I was thinking about something
该怎么跟你说
that I wanted to talk to you about.
说吧
Okay.
我觉得该把浩克卖♥♥了
I think it’s time for me to sell The Hulk.
为什么要卖♥♥
Why would you do that?
因为我需要钱
Because I need the money,
然后 如果我认真考虑
and if I was seriously thinking about
上学这件事的话
looking at schools and things like that…
坦白说 我觉得你也卖♥♥不了多少钱
Well I doubt you could get very much for it, honestly.
我觉得还是能卖♥♥点钱的
I’m sure it’s worth something.
这个周末我帮你试试
I can try to sell it for you this weekend.
我认识个人 有特别多二手车
I know the guy who owns the used car lot.
我相信他肯定会给你个公道的价格
I’m sure he’ll give you a fair price for it.
那个
Well.
你猜我卖♥♥了多少钱
You want to guess how much I was able to get?
告诉我
Tell me.
坦白说 这车就是垃圾
Honestly, it’s such a piece of junk.
我以为你要笑我呢
I thought he was gonna laugh me off the lot.
那车很耐用的
You know, they’re really built to last.
我意思是 如果有人懂怎么保养那车
I mean, if the right person knows how to take care of it,
那车永远都不会坏
they’ll run forever.
我很肯定他买♥♥那车就是为了车上的零件
I’m pretty sure he just bought it for parts,
但是不管了 今天你发财了
but regardless, here’s your big pay day.
七千刀
$7,000 dollars.
很多钱吧
I know, right?
今晚我们出去吃吧
Let’s go out tonight.
为了新的开始
To new beginnings.
好的
Alright.
这地方真不错
This place is really really nice.
你真好看
You look pretty.
谢谢 你真贴心
Thank you, that’s sweet of you.
你看起来也很可爱
You look pretty cute yourself.
你涂这口红会很好看的
It’d look good on you.
很不错
That’s good.
嘴唇抿一下
You put your lips together.
女士们 前菜要吃点什么
Ladies, what can I get for you to start?
我要一杯无糖可乐
I’ll have a Diet Coke.
好的
Certainly.
少冰 谢谢
Light on the ice, please.
少冰 你呢
Light on the ice, and for you?
我也要一杯 不要冰
I’ll have one too, no ice.
不要冰
No ice.
马上就来
Be back in a second.
你的牛排怎么样
How’s your steak?
– 特别好 – 我能咬一口吗
– It’s really good. – Can I have a bite?
好的
Yeah.
嗯 晚上不用上班真好
Mm, mm, I love a night off.
真是个好主意
It was such a good idea.
你和克林特分开后有和谁交往过吗
So did you ever meet anyone after Clint?
还是有几个 来来去去的
You know, there were a few guys who came and went.
我一直在工作
I work all the time.
很难留住他们
It’s hard to make anything stick.
特别多渣男
So many jerks.
而好男人总是想要小孩
And the good ones always wanted kids.
你从来不想要小孩吗
And you never wanted kids?
一言难尽
It’s a whole thing.
今晚不谈这个
Let’s not get into that tonight.
他们把薯条就放在了这
They got the fries right here.
如果我有小孩 我不会抛弃他的
If I had a baby, I would’ve never left.
是克林特想要小孩
You know Clint’s the one who wanted to be a parent.
不是我
Not me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!