反正她活着的时候
She never stood up to my dad
也从来不敢反抗我爸爸
when she was alive, anyways.
你妈妈怎么了
What happened to yours?
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我不知道她去哪了
I mean I don’t know where she went.
你从来都没有好奇过吗
And you never wondered?
不 我好奇过
No, I did.
现在仍然会想
I still do.
我试着找过她 但从没找到她
And I tried to look for her, but I never found her.
你知道吗 我死以后就把我火化然后骨灰洒开
You know what, scorch and scatter me when I’m gone.
对 我把放进胡椒瓶里
Yeah, put me in a pepper grinder,
然后洒在每一个
and sprinkle me over all the people
惹过我的人身上
that pissed me off.
给你点米格尔
Here’s a little Miguel,
也给你点米格尔
here’s a little Miguel for you.
给你一大把米格尔
There’s a lot of Miguel for you.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
葬礼安排好了告诉我
Let me know when the funeral arrangements are.
好 再见
Alright, bye.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我表弟罗尼死了
My cousin Ronnie.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们总是谈起在美国
We always talked about being here in America.
我们计划一起开这个店
We planned on opening up this shop together.
后来怎么了
What happened?
我成功过境了 他没有
I made it across, he didn’t.
下一项工作
You know, for the next project,
你把楼上的储藏室打扫出来
you can clean out the store room upstairs.
当然 没问题
Sure, okay.
要是你愿意
And, if you like it,
你可以搬进去住
you can go ahead and move in there.
不了 我不用
No, I’ll be okay.
储藏室的好处是
The good thing about the storage room,
那儿有暖气
is there’s heat up there.
好了 来吧 把这个上紧
Alright let’s go, tighten it up.
我没有离家出走 如果你是这么想的话
I’m not a runaway, if that’s what you think.
跟我没关系
Well, that’s none of my business.
就这样 非常好
That’s it, pretty good.
你要重新上路的话会告诉我的 对吗
You’ll let me know when you get back on the road, right?
近期内不会
Not anytime soon.
零件的钱我还清了 但是还有活要干
I paid off the parts, but I still have the labor to go.
你去过纳瓦霍国吗
Have you ever been to Navajo Nation?
没有
No.
我姨妈住在那
Well my aunt lives there.
她在印第安保留区
She’s on the res.
你知道的 我不能带你一起走
You know, I can’t take you with me, though.
我没法再跟我爸爸一起生活了
I can’t live with my dad anymore.
至少你还有个爸爸
At least you have a dad.
这是你♥爸♥爸打的吗
Was that your dad?
不算什么
This is nothing.
进来吧
Come on.
我只知道我出生时她就离开了
I just know that she left when I was born.
发生什么了
What happened?
一直是个秘密
It was always this big secret.
我爸爸 克林特 从来不细说
Clint, my dad, he never really went into it.
他说我不知道会更好一些
He said it was better that I didn’t know.
我不这么觉得
I don’t think so.
我只知道她的名
All I knew was her first name.
谢丽尔
Cheryl.
我猜她和我一样姓弗兰克尔
And I guess Frankel, which is my last name,
但是谁知道呢 要是她没有用他的姓呢
but who knows if she ever took his name?
或许她再婚了
Maybe she remarried.
或者她也有可能死了
Or she could be dead.
所以 我只有这个了
So, all I have is this.
你没有地址什么的吗
You don’t have an address or anything?
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Do you have a credit card?
风扇皮带 插头
Fan belt, plugs.
试试你♥爸♥爸的名字
Try your dad.
就是他
That’s him.
你怎么弄到的
How’d you get it?
别担心这个
Don’t worry about it.
我猜她还在这
I guess she’s still here.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey!
怎么了
What’s up?
什么事
What’s going on?
你知道已经过了一个月了
You know it’s been a month.
我本来觉得不可能
I didn’t think it was possible,
但是我把你的工作时长算了一下
but I tallied up all your hours.
– 真的吗 – 对
– Really? – Yeah.
今天 你就能走了
Today, you’re all checked out!
这些条纹是什么
What is this stripe?
我本来觉得修不好了
I didn’t think it was gonna survive the operation,
但是这个大家伙能继续开上路了
but the mighty Hulk will live to ride again.
你为什么要刷漆
Why did you paint it?
噢 这个你不用担心
Oh, you don’t got to worry about it.
我们谁也不欠谁
We’re all squared up.
你凭什么觉得你有这么做的权利
What made you think you had the right?
怎么了
Hey now.
这是我的车
This is my van.
我已经把债还清了
I’ve repaid all my debts.
我收留了你
I put a roof over your head.
我一直都在照顾你
I’ve been taking care of you.
我甚至帮你修你的老破车
I even fixed your old jalopy.
我本来自己可以修的
I could have fixed it myself,
我又没让你修
you didn’t have to touch it.
欢迎光临 随便坐
Welcome, have a seat anywhere you’d like.
对不起 今天没有馅饼
Sorry I can’t get you any pie?
对不起 今天人手不够
Sorry, we’re a little short-staffed.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
我要一杯水 谢谢
I’ll just take a glass of water, thanks.
什么
What?
– 我想要咖啡 – 咖啡 好的
– I’ll take some coffee? – Coffee, got it.
这是你的咖啡
There you go.
我们终于忙活完了 谢丽尔
Well, we made it through the day, Cheryl.
嗯 明天见
Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow.
晚安
Goodnight.
嘿
Hey!
他在哪
Where is he?
所以你什么时候开的饭店
So when did you open your diner?
下个月就12年了
It’ll be 12 years next month.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
也有好有坏吧
It has its ups and downs.
不是什么轻松的营生
It’s a tough business.
就像你和克林特什么时候开水星酒吧的时候
Like when you and Clint had Mercury Bar.
那又是另外一个说来话长的事了
That was a whole other ball game.
什么意思
What do you mean?
开张以后我们有分歧了
We didn’t see eye to eye when it came to business.
所以 那会就是你卖♥♥了所有东西
So that’s when you sold everything
然后决定过游荡的生活的时候吗
and just decided to live on the road?
不是的 怀着你的时候 生意就不好了
No, the bar went under, when we had you.
我们买♥♥了辆面包房♥车准备开去新奥尔良了
We got the van to drive out to New Orleans
准备开家新店
to open up a new place.
这个炉子是我装的
I installed this whole stove.
真的吗
You did?
你出生的时候是莫西干发型
You came out with a Mohawk.
一簇立起来的白色金发
Just a shock of white blonde hair.
克林特很肯定你遗传了他的头发
Clint was sure that you’d have his hair,