我们现在该怎么办
So where does that leave us now, huh?
好吧
Alright.
你想辍学 你想在栅栏外生活
You want to drop out, you want to live off the grid,
向往自♥由♥
be a radical.
但我告诉你
But I’m telling you,
你不能背着一个老实生活的人
you can’t do it off the backs of innocent people
偷偷吸他们的血
who make an honest living.
卡尔 你在哪儿
Carl, where are you?
我就来
Yeah I’m coming.
只是浣熊而已
Just heard the raccoons.
你听懂了吗
Hear me?
是的 先生
Yes sir.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
好的 你一定要尝尝那里的油炸玉米饼
Okay, make sure you get some of that Frito pie then.
马克 很高兴见到你
Mark, always so lovely to see you.
通心粉和芝士
MacaronI and cheese.
好了 早上好 基斯
Alright, good morning, Keith.
好了
Alright.

There you go.
露易丝怎么样 她还好吗
How’s Louise, is she good?
我听说她感觉不太好
I know that she wasn’t feeling right.
没事 亲爱的
It’s alright, honey.
去拿点油炸玉米饼吧
Go and get some Frito pie.
好的 这是你的盘子
Alright, here’s a plate for you.
看看谁来了
Well look who decided to show up.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
诺拉
Nola.
诺拉
Nola.
哦 天啊 多么美的名字
Oh, god, what a beautiful name.
我可以和你坐一起吗
Mind if I join you?
哦 今天人可真多
Oh boy, that was quite a turnout today.
你有碰到什么人吗
Did you meet anyone?
一些
A couple people.
真不错
That’s great.
你公路旅行的下一站是哪里呀 诺拉小姐
So, what’s your next stop on your road trip, Miss Nola?
可能就开到哪算哪吧
Kinda just let the road tell me where to go.
你可以留下来和我们住在一起 如果你愿意的话
Well you can stay here with us, if you’d like.
我们家人挺多的
We’ve got a full house,
但是总能给你腾个地方的
but there’s always room for one more.
好啊
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
今晚只有我们
We have the house all to ourselves tonight.
布雷特带着孩子去爷爷奶奶家了
Brett took the kids to grammy and grampy’s.
跟我来
Follow me.
哦 我有点害怕
Oh I’m frightened of this.
我也害怕
I’m frightened too.
这个点 米奇
This time, Mickey.
快来 握住我的手 小心
Come on, give me your hand, look out.
来 我来给你编头发
Here, let me do yours.
好的
Here you go.

Yeah.
所有人都进来 走吧
Everybody in, let’s go.
– 嗨 – 嗨 妈妈
– Hi. – HI mom!
– 嗨 妈妈 – 嗨 妈妈
HI mom. HI mom.
爷爷奶奶还好吗
How was grammy and grampy’s?
– 嗨 亲爱的 – 背好背包 走吧
– Hi sweetie. – Backpacks, let’s go.
把包背上
Put your backpacks on.
好了 大家 这是诺拉
Okay everybody, this is Nola.
她今晚要和我们一起吃晚饭
She’s gonna be joining us for dinner tonight.
嗨 诺拉
Hi Nola.
东西都拿好了吗 亲爱的
You got what you need, honey, huh?
排球怎么样 玩得开心吗
How was volleyball, was it good?
– 是的 – 那就好
Yes. Oh good.
本特利 你还好吗 亲爱的
Bentley, are you alright, hon?
感谢上帝
Thank you Lord for this bounty
今晚赏赐的食物
for which you have provided us tonight.
以及给这个家带来一位新朋友
And for bringing a new friend into our home.
我主保佑 阿门
Through Christ our Lord, amen.
阿门
Amen.
传一下面包
Pass the bread?
诺拉 玛茜告诉我们你正在公路旅行
So Nola, Marcie was telling us that you’re on a road trip.
一定很刺♥激♥吧
That must be exciting.

Yeah.
你要一路开去加利福尼亚吗
Are you going all the way to California?
可能会吧
Maybe.
– 噢 我想去 – 我也想去
– Ooh, I want to come. – Me too,
我能跟你一起去吗
can I go with you?
诺拉 胳膊不要放桌子上好吗
Nola, elbows off the table, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个我能拿
I could do that.
现在我们挂档
So right now we’re in gear.
– 要放到空档 – 明白了
Gonna go to neutral. Got it.
接着我们转动钥匙 发动汽车
And then we have to turn the key, get it started.
你转动钥匙
So you start to turn it.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
下车 本特利 立刻
Get out of the car, Bentley, now.
我只是教他怎么开车
I was just teaching him how to drive.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I’m fine.
你刚刚做的事 非常欠考虑
What you did was reckless,
而且很危险
and it was dangerous.
我像他那么大的时候就学会怎么开车了
I learned how to drive when I was his age.
绝对不许再这么做了
Don’t you ever do that again.
那个看着像个章鱼
That one looks like an octopus.
看见了吗
See?
触手 还有头
Tentacles, and a head.
要是眯着眼睛看 可能像吧
If you squint a lot, maybe.

Yeah.
你知道吗 一只100磅重的太平洋章鱼
You know that a 100-pound Pacific octopus
能从一个圣女果
can squeeze through a hole
那么大的小洞里挤过去
the size of a cherry tomato.
– 不可能 – 是真的
No way. Yeah, it’s true.
我刚刚才在布莱顿水族馆
I was actually just finishing reading
读过关于章鱼的东西
about an octopus in Brighton Aquarium,
而且在没人看着的时候
and when no one was watching,
它会想办法钻进另一个水箱
it goes, makes its way to another tank,
吃掉一条海参斑
eats a lumpfish,
很有意思
which is an interesting choice
因为海参斑看上去
’cause they’re not the most
不是最好吃的
delicious looking thing.
早上人们一出现
People showed up in the morning.
它又回到自己的水箱里
It was back in its tank.
逃脱大♥师♥
Escape artist.
没错
Yeah.
是啊 很显然章鱼没法放在水箱里养
Yeah, there’s no keeping an octopus in its tank, apparently.
该死
God damn it!
有事吗 小姑娘
What’s up, little lady?
我的车坏了
My van broke down.
是1984年的大众露营车
It’s a 1984 VW Westfalia.
就在镇外的公路上
Just on the road outside of town.
你哪来的那种车
How in the hell did you get a van like that?
就是我的车
It’s mine.
你把车停哪了
Where’d you leave it?
你这车可是个古董了
This is some antique you got here.
我还是个小孩子的时候
I used to help my uncles work on their Baja bugs
在墨西哥帮我叔叔们修理他们的甲壳虫车
down in Mexico when I was just a kid.
那你应该也知道
So I mean, you know then,
它通常都没什么问题
it generally runs just fine.
确实会时不时的有些问题
It definitely breaks down from time to time,
但这次全坏了
but this time it just lost all power

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!