我们要去新奥尔良
We’re going to New Orleans.
择日不如撞日 不是吗
No better time than now, right?
– 你保证 – 对天发誓
You promise. Cross my heart.
你从哪里得到的
Where’d you get that?
在水池里
Found it at the pool.
很适合你
Suits you.
早上好 各位
Good morning, gentlemen.

Hey.
这是你们的车吗
Is this your ride?
没错 这是我们的车
This is the ride, yes.
这是绿巨人号♥
This is The Hulk.
真酷 兄弟
Oh, sweet man.
绿巨人号♥
The Hulk?
你应该把这个名字打印下来
you’d better paint down for that name.
你们都去房♥车节吗
Y’all come down for the van festival?
那是啥
What ‘s that?
每年一度的聚会
It’s a big annual gathering.
就是那种一群人聚在一起
One of those gatherings where
头枕着他们
everyone heads back after to their
舒适的小房♥子
cozy little homes and describe
然后讲一讲在野外的疯狂周末
how they had a crazy weekend in the wild.
不去
No.
诺拉和我看过不少珍贵的景色
Nola and I, we get ourselves million dollar views
而且我们还不用交产权税
wherever we go without paying property taxes.
所以 你们一直旅行吗
So, you travel full time?
是的
Yes sir.
你们之前做什么
What did you do before?
我以前有个酒吧
Well, I actually had a bar.
叫什么名字
What was it called?
诺拉
Nola.
叫水星酒吧
It was called The Mercury Bar.
是在阿尔伯克基吗
This was in Albuquerque?
去年夏天我们是不是在那里
Weren’t we there like last Summer?
不是 大概两年前吧
No it was two Summers ago, man.
北卡罗来纳州
North Carolina.
嘿 早上好
Hey, good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
今天早上头疼得很
Head’s pounding this morning.
你睡得怎么样
How’d you sleep?
不错
Good.
去哪里
Where to?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
对 对 我们会去的
Yeah, yeah, we will.
就是 等我准备好
Just, getting my head on.
我原本以为我们这次真会去
I thought you said we were really going this time.

Yes.
新奥尔良被淹了 我不想游泳
New Orleans is sinking, and I don’t want to swim.
什么
What?
看好路
Watch the rock.
克林特
Clint.
克林特 别这样
Clint, stop.

Dad…
克林特
Clint?

Dad.
我需要你填一下这个
I need you to complete this.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你好 我们这里有个未成年
Hello, yes, we have a minor here.
她的父亲 没有其他在世家庭成员
Her father, no other living family.
好的 我们让她在这里等着
Yes, we have her waiting here.
卫生间在哪里
Where’s the bathroom?
走廊的尽头
Just down the hallway
右手边
on the right-hand side.
求求你
Please.
他们把这些都浪费了 可真是可耻
Shame on them for letting them all go to waste.
今天是你的幸运日
Well today’s your lucky day.
所有的热狗是你的了
All of those hot dogs are yours.
反正它们都要被丢进垃圾桶了
They were gonna go in the trash.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
– 那真是 – 没事
That’s… No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
大半夜你要
Where are you driving to
开到哪里去
in the middle of the night?
我在进行一场横穿国家的旅行
I’m just on a cross country road trip.
你从哪里出发的
Where’d you start out from?
亚利桑那州
Arizona.
亚利桑那州 我从来没去过
Arizona, I’ve never been there.
非常谢谢您
Thank you so much.
没关系
My pleasure.
对你一个人来说那可真是辆大房♥车
That’s a big van you’re driving all by yourself.
希望你不会介意我这么说
I hope you don’t mind my saying that.
我从来没开过这么大的车
You know, I could never drive such a big vehicle.
我爸爸教我的
Yeah, my dad taught me.
你从亚利桑那州一路上
And you’re driving straight through,
开过来
all the way from Arizona.
我在去大学的路上
I’m on my way to college.
你多大了呢
And how old are you?
听着 你需要练练你的演技
Listen, you need to work on your act.
就说你刚刚被放出来
Just say you’re emancipated.
我知道你要走了
Look, I know you need to go.
镇上的教堂里要举办一个周日百乐餐
There’s a Sunday potluck at the church in town.
非常欢迎你来
And you’re very welcome to come.
希望能在那里看见你
I hope to see you there.
你不能停在这里
You can’t park here.
听着
Look.
我男朋友把我从家里赶了出来
My boyfriend kicked me out of our spot.
你能不能今晚就睁一只眼闭一只眼
Can you just let it go for one night?
车可以停在这儿
The van is fine parked here.
你不能在这里呆着
You can’t stay.
所以你的意思是一辆车比人还重要
So you’re saying a car is more important than a person.
女士 这里是停车场
Ma’am, it’s a parking lot.
我只能这么做
Here’s what I can do in this situation.
要么我叫警♥察♥过来
I can either call the cops
你可以在警局待一晚
and you can spend the night at the station,
要么你离开
or you can leave.
立刻
Now.
– 这更便宜 – 不 不 不
It’s cheaper. No no no.
我们总得保暖
We gotta stay warm.
你们需要帮忙吗
Do you guys need help with anything?
不用 我们很好
No, no, we’re set.
快 我们得做个决断
Come on, we’ve got to make a decision.
好的 我们来决定
Okay, let’s make a decision.
事实上 那个不太靠谱
Actually, that one’s not really reliable.
安装挺麻烦
Those can be really tricky to install.
我们就是随便看看
We’re just browsing.
真的 我们没事
Really, we’re fine.

Hey!
房♥子里有人
Yo, there’s someone in the house.
没事 没事 放轻松
It’s fine, it’s fine. Relax.
没事 我们都是朋友
It’s all good, it’s alright. We’re all friends.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
– 嘿 放轻松 – 你们这是非法入侵
Hey, chill out! You’re trespassing!
没事
It’s cool.
这是你的地儿
Is this your spot?
这是你的房♥子
Is this your house?
现在是了
It is now.
哦 不是吧 你还好吗
Oh come on, you alright?
她装呢
She’s playing. Uh oh!
没劲 来吧
No fun, come on.

Hey!
我真希望你没这么做
I prefer you didn’t do that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!