放屁 没啥可说 我要割断他喉咙
What’s he done to you?
等一下 赫伍哪里不对?
It’s what they done!
错在他们
I got no choice.
我别无选择
You won’t hurt Heywood. We all know that.
谁都知道你不会伤害他 对吗?
Right, Heywood? Sure.
对 我了解 为何你不会伤害他?
He’s a friend of yours, and Brooks is a reasonable man.
因为他是朋友 而你明理
Right, guys?
有道理 对不对? 对
So put the knife down. Look at me.
老布 看着我 放下刀
Put the knife down.
那就把刀放下
Look at his neck, for God’s sake.
老布 你瞧他的脖子
Look at his neck. He’s bleeding.
他都流血了
It’s the only way…
只有闯祸…
…they’d let me stay.
才能留在牢里
This is crazy. You don’t want to do this.
怎么会?别做傻事
Put it, put it down.
把刀放下吧
Take it easy.
放轻松一点
You’ll be all right.
不会有事的
Him? What about me?
他没事 我呢?
Crazy old fool damn near cut my throat!
老疯狗差点割断我喉咙
You’ve had worse from shaving.
你刮胡子不也刀刀见血
What did you do to set him off?
你怎样惹毛他的?
Nothing. I come in here to say farewell.
哪有 我只是来道别
Ain’t you heard? His parole’s come through.
上面准他假释了
I just don’t understand what happened in there.
我实在搞不明白
Old man’s crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse.
老布抓狂得像起鸾
That’s enough out of you.
赫伍 住口
Heard he had you shitting your pants. Fuck you.
听说你吓的屁滚尿流 滚你的
IKnock it off.
别斗嘴了
Brooks ain’t no bug.
老布没疯
he is just…
他只是…
institutionalized.
体制化了
“Institutionalized,” my ass.
什么鸟词儿嘛
The man’s been in here 50 years, Heywood, 50 years!
他坐了50年的牢 50年呀
This is all he knows.
成了井底之蛙
In here, he’s an important man…
他念过书…
…an educated man.
在狱中有地位
Outside, he’s nothing.
出狱就成了废人
Just a used up con with arthritis in both hands.
双手犯关节炎的囚徒
Probably couldn’t get a library card if he tried.
想向图书馆借书都会被拒
You know what I’m trying to say?
这样说你懂吗?
I do believe you’re talking out of your ass.
我才不懂你的满嘴屁话
You believe whatever you want.
随你怎么说
But I tell you these walls are funny.
监狱是怪地方
First you hate them.
起先你恨它
Then you get used to them.
然后习惯它
Enough time passes…
更久后…
…you get so you depend on them.
你不能没有它
That’s “institutionalized.”
这就叫体制化
Shit.
狗屎
I could never get like that. Oh, yeah?
我才不会呢 是吗?
Wait till you’ve been here as long as Brooks.
等你50周年庆再说
Goddamn right.
就是这样
They send you here for life…
判了无期徒刑…
…that’s exactly what they take.
等于交出一生
Part that counts, anyway.
至少得交出一部份
I can’t take care of you no more, Jake.
小杰 我无法再照顾你
You go on now.
走吧 你自由了
You’re free.
自由了
You’re free.
自由了
Good luck, Brooksie.
一切顺利 老布
Dear fellas:
亲爱的牢友…
I can’t believe how fast things move on the outside.
外头的变化快的难以置信
Watch it, old timer! Want to get killed?
老头子 嫌命长呀
I saw an automobile once when I was a kid…
小时候我只看过一辆汽车
…but now they’re everywhere.
如今…满街都是
The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.
整个世界忙成一团
The parole board got me into this halfway house…
上面安排我…
…called “The Brewer”…
在中途之家
…and a job…
并在超市…
…bagging groceries at the Food Way.
当包装员
It’s hard work and I try to keep up…
工作辛苦 我很努力
..but my hands hurt most of the time.
但双手一直犯疼
Make sure your man double bags.
叫他务必用双层袋
Last time, the bottom near came out.
上次差点撑破袋子
Make sure you double bag like the lady says. understand?
确定要用双层袋
Yes, sir. Surely will.
是 没问题
I don’t think the store manager likes me very much.
店长不怎么喜欢我
Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds.
下工后我去公园喂鸟
I keep thinking…
盼望…
…Jake might just show up and say hello.
小杰来打个招呼
But he never does.
但他没出现过
I hope, wherever he is, he’s doing okay and making new friends.
不管他在何处 我祝他过的好 有新朋友
I have trouble sleeping at night.
我夜间难以入眠
I have bad dreams like I’m falling.
做着从高处坠落的恶梦
I wake up scared.
醒时恐惧莫名
Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.
有时记不起身在何方
Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Food Way so they’d send me home.
也许我该持枪抢劫
I could shoot the manager while I was at it. Sort of like a bonus.
毙了店长 重回肖申克 杀了他锦上添花
I guess I’m too old for that sort of nonsense anymore.
我老的无法再胡闹了
I don’t like it here.
我不喜欢这里
I’m tired of being afraid all the time. I’ve decided…
我厌倦成天担惊受怕
…not to stay.
于是 我决心不再逗留
I doubt they’ll kick up any fuss…
当局不会在乎我…
…not for an old crook like me.
一个糟老头算什么
Brook was here
老布来此一游
“I doubt they’ll kick up any fuss, not for an old crook like me.
当局不会在乎我 一个糟老头算什么
P.S. Tell Heywood I’m sorry I put a knife to his throat.
替我向赫伍道歉
No hard feelings. Brooks.”
别记恨在心
He should have died in here.
他还不如老死在肖申克好
What the fuck have you done?
你在干什么?
It’s a goddamn mess, I’ll tell you that.
一片混乱
What’s all this? You tell me. They’re addressed to you.
这些是什么? 你说呢 全是寄给你的
Take it.
你看
“Dear Mr. Dufresne:
杜弗伦先生
In response to your inquiries…
鉴于你一再询问…
…the state has allocated the enclosed funds for your library project.”
本州特拨款给贵图书馆
This is $ 200.
金额两百元
“In addition, the library district has generously responded…
另外 主管单位…
…with a donation of used books and sundries.
特地捐赠旧书及杂物
We trust this will fill your needs. We now consider the matter closed.
相信可满足阁下需要 就此结案
Please stop sending us letters.”
请勿再来信
Clear all this out before the warden gets back.
典狱长回来前清干净
Yes, sir.
是的
Good for you, Andy.
干的好 安迪
Wow!
哇!
It only took six years.
只写了六年
From now on, I’ll write two letters a week instead of one.
现在起我一周两信
I believe you’re crazy enough. Get this stuff out…
你真够固执的 听队长的话…
…like he said.I’ve got to pinch a loaf.
把东西清干净 我去撇大条
When I come back…
别让我出来…
…this is all gone, all right?
再看到这些
贾各头漫划
Do you hear that?
安迪 什么声音?
Dufresne!
杜弗伦
Andy, let me out!
安迪 放我出去
Andy
安迪
I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about.
我从未搞懂她们唱什么
Truth is, I don’t want to know.
其实我也不想弄懂
Some things are best left unsaid.
此时无言胜有言
I like to think it was something so beautiful…
她们唱出…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!