We’ve come about Arbor Fenton.
我们为阿伯·芬顿而来
I don’t think so.
是吗
Heard he had a bit of trouble.
听说他惹了点小麻烦
It’s all sorted now, thanks.
现在都解决了 谢谢
You should take your shoes off.
你应该脱掉鞋子
Shoes off.
脱掉鞋子
This is a formal interview under caution.
这是正式审问 我们会告知你的法律权利
Do you understand that, Fenton?
你能理解吗 芬顿?
Hey, do you understand?
嘿 你能理解吗?
Yeah.
是的
A witness saw two youths
一个目击证人看到两个年轻人
burning railway or communications cable.
烧毁铁路和通信电缆
That’s not to do with him.
那不是他做的
Cable theft is a very serious crime,
偷盗电缆是非常严重的罪行
Mrs. Fenton.
芬顿夫人
Trespass on the railway is thousand pound fine.
非法侵入铁道要罚款上千磅
I ain’t been on railway.
我没去过铁道
Vandalism.
故意破坏
Endangering lives.
危及生命
Maximum penalty of life imprisonment.
最高刑罚为终身监禁
He’s just a kid.
他只是个孩子
He ain’t nicked no cable.
他没有破坏电缆
You’re looking at wrong place.
你找错了地方
He is, as you say, Mrs. Fenton, a minor.
像你说的 芬顿夫人 他是未成年人
There’s unscrupulous people out there getting kids
有些不择手段的人让孩子们为他们
to do their dirty work
做一些肮脏的工作
so they don’t get into trouble with the police themselves.
这样他们就不会给自己惹来警♥察♥
I do look out for him.
我一直都在看着他
Is that it?
说完了吗?
Go on, then. You can put your shoes back on.
那你可以穿回你的鞋子了
See ya.
再会
Bye.
拜
You heard what that policewoman said.
你听到那女警♥察♥说什么了
That Kitten is using you.
“小猫”在利用你
I don’t want you going down there no more.
我不想让你再去那里了
Mum, I’m gonna make a lot of money.
妈妈 我会赚很多钱的
I said I don’t want you going down there no more.
我说 我不想让你再去那里
For God’s sake.
我♥操♥
Don’t do that.
别这么干
Can’t you see it’s pulling on the corner of his mouth?
你没看见这把它的嘴扯住了?
How would you like it if someone did it to you?
如果有人这么对你 你怎么样?
Fuck off.
滚开
You think you know it all, you.
你以为你什么都知道
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在这里干什么?
I told you,
我告诉过你
I don’t trust him near Diesel.
别让他接近狄赛尔
Now get back. Stay back.
一边去 滚开
Have you yoked him? Yeah.
你给他上轭了吗? 是的
Right, come on, then. Bring him round.
好的 过来 带它过来
It’s all right.
很好
All right.
很好
You done?
你做完了?
Yeah. Come here.
是的 过来
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧? 是的
I want you to drive him in re-match
我想让你参加复赛
against Micky’s horse.
与米克的马对决
Me?
我?
You can do that?
你能做吗?
Yeah.
是的
It’s a big race, Swifty.
那是个大♥比♥赛 斯威夫特
Don’t let me down.
别让我输了
Win and Diesel’s worth big bucks.
赢得比赛狄赛尔会值更多钱
Lose and he’s worth nowt.
输了比赛他就什么都不是了
Get off my car.
离开我的车
Get in.
真棒
He’ll just keep money from race, you know.
比赛赚的钱就他一个人拿了
How’s that gonna get your mum out of debt?
这样怎么让你妈妈摆脱债务?
You’re just lining his pockets, you know, Swifty.
你只是在为他赚钱 斯威夫特
He’s using you.
他在利用你
We won’t be able to move this.
我们不可能挪动这个的
Course we will.
当然可以
Will we fuck, man? Are you mad?
可以个屁 伙计? 你疯了吗?
Right, take some of that stuff off,
那把这些先给拆了
and that, though, gut it out.
我们可以的
These won’t come off.
这些拆不掉的
What won’t, that?
什么不能 这个?
Go on, pull it.
你拉一下试试
Job’s a good one.
这没问题的
See that? It’ll be easy.
看到没? 会很容易的
Go on. Get started.
继续啊 开工吧
Let’s just keep stripping it, and we’ll be able to do it.
只要继续拆 就能搞定了
You don’t even know what you’re doing.
你根本不知道自己在干嘛
Course I do.
我当然知道啊
Daft cunt.
傻♥逼♥
Be able to get all roof off and that at this rate.
照这么拆下去 整个车顶都能拆下来
How are we gonna put that on there?
那我们怎么把这玩意儿弄上车?
There’s a way. Is there, fuck.
有办法啊 有毛办法啊 操
I got wheel off.
我把轮子拆下来了
What you want me to do? Shit Smarties?
那我接下来做什么? 你个自作聪明的白♥痴♥
Fucking car!
真♥他♥妈♥是辆破车
Pull it, girl.
好姑娘 跑起来
Pull it. Pull it.
跑起来 跑起来
Get yourself off the field.
快从这里出去
You’re gonna kill that pony, lad.
你会弄死你那小马的
Fuck off and mind your own business.
滚 用不着你操心
Hey, ya, I need some boys
嗨 我需要几个人帮我
that’ll be able to lift a car on that cart.
把一辆汽车搬到马车上
I’ll give you a fiver.
给你们一人五块钱
I’ll do it.
我来帮你吧
But I want a tenner.
但我要十块
All right, all right, Kevin. A tenner.
好吧 凯文 给十块
I’ll do it for a fiver.
我只要五块就帮你
You can hardly stand up, mate,
你♥他♥妈♥连站都站不稳
let alone lift a fucking car.
还想搬动一辆汽车?
Yeah, go on. I’ll give you a lift.
好了 走吧 我帮你搬
Go on, now, get out.
走吧 快滚吧
Fuck off, you smackheads,
滚你妈♥逼♥
fore I wrap a pool cue round your head.
小心我拿台球杆勒死你
Fucking twat.
真♥他♥妈♥傻♥逼♥
Well done, lads.
干得好 各位兄弟
Sorted.
搞定
Getting too old for this job, me.
这种活儿我已经吃不消了
Come on! Move over!
拜托 闪一边去
Fuck off. Wankers!
给我滚远点 你大爷
Move out the way, you pikeys!
别他妈挡在路中间 收破烂儿的
Wankers!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Put it by light iron!
放在薄铁旁边
Sweet, Tommy. Good boy.
乖 汤米 好孩子
Where you going? Pay point.
你去哪? 领钱
You owe me 25 quid
你租了我的马和车
for the hire of the horse and cart.
欠我二十五镑
Value of burnt-out car?
那辆烧坏的破车?
Fuck all.
一文不值
Now get back out there and earn it.
现在给我滚回外面干活 还我的二十五镑
Robbing bastard.
抢钱的畜生
Fucking hurry up!
你♥他♥妈♥给我快点儿
I want to get out of here!
我要回家
He’s a bastard, him.
他尼玛就是个畜生
We don’t need him.
我们才不需要他
I’m gonna get that cable off of pylon and all.
我能去高压铁塔搞电缆