What are you doing, you bloody idiot?
你这是在干嘛 你这白♥痴♥?
Come here.
过来
Come here! Come here!
过来! 来这!
Steady. Steady. Steady. Steady.
乖 乖 听话 听话
Steady, lad.
听话 小伙子
Steady, lad. Steady.
乖 小伙子 乖
Good lad.
这才是好小伙
Steady.
听话
He’s fast. He’s fast, you know.
他的速度很快的 他跑起来飞快
Going backwards. Oh, fuck off.
后退的时候最快吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Or with a rocket up its arse.
或是屁♥眼♥里插火箭的时候才快
What the fucking hell were you doing, doing that?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛呢?
Come on, Daniel.
快点 丹尼尔
Come round here, now.
过来 就现在
Daniel. Daniel.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Are you nervous?
你紧张了?
You’re sucking on that fag well enough, aren’t you?
这种活你根本干不来 是吧?
Do you think you’re up to driving this horse or what?
你觉得你很会驾驶这马么?
Because if I don’t think you are,
因为如果我不这么觉得
I’m gonna have another few quid on…
我会再押几英镑在…
I don’t think he’s gonna win.
我看他赢不了
All right, do you not? Nah.
好吧 那你呢? 我觉得也是
50 quid on Diesel.
押狄赛尔 五十英镑
50 fucking quid.
我了个操 五十英镑
Anybody else want a bet or what?
还有人要下注的么?
Hey, Kitten, he’s shit himself.
嘿 “小猫” 他逊毙了
Finish line, this. Yeah!
这里是终点 对!
They go under here full go.
他们到这才能算完事
It’s sick!
太恶心了!
Yeah!
没错!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快点! 快点! 快点!
If Diesel wins, Kitten’ll be loaded.
如果狄赛尔赢了 “小猫”就发了
Come on!
快呀!
Get your money ready, Kitten!
准备好输钱吧 “小猫”!
Go on! Go on!
坚持! 坚持!
Come on!
快呀!
Go on, Diesel!
坚持 狄赛尔!
Go on, lad!
前进 小伙子!
Go on!
前进!
Go on, Diesel. Good lad!
前进 狄赛尔 好样的!
Come on, Diesel!
加油 狄赛尔!
Go on!
前进!
Diesel’s in the lead!
狄赛尔领先了!
Go on!
坚持!
Go on, Diesel.
坚持 狄赛尔
Go on, lad.
加油 小伙子
Come on, Daniel! Get up there!
快点 丹尼尔! 到那去!
Get back, you!
你给我退后!
Fuck off, man!
去你的!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Keep up, Daniel.
保持速度 丹尼尔
He can’t see the car!
它看不见车!
He’s got his blinders on!
它戴着眼罩呢!
Get off me, man! Fucking hell.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点! 去你♥妈♥的♥
Daniel, get up there!
丹尼尔 到那去!
You’re spooking him!
你这样吓坏它了!
He’s gonna get him hurt.
他会让它受伤的
Come on!
快点!
Get back, you fucking asshole!
退后 你个傻♥逼♥!
Stop pulling him back!
别往后拽它了!
Give him his head.
松开它的头
Send him!
让他自己前进!
Fucking hell, you!
去死吧你!
Get back!
退后!
Go on! Keep going!
坚持! 坚持!
You can do it! Go on!
你可以的! 坚持啊!
Get up there! Come on!
到那去! 加油!
Come on! Yeah!
快啊! 耶!
Fucking bastard!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Fuck! Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的! 操!
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
What?
干嘛?
What? What?
啥意思? 怎么地?
What the fuck were you playing at?
你♥他♥妈♥那整的是什么玩意?
Weren’t my fault.
不是我的错
A car got too close.
汽车开的太近了
I’ll have your balls off.
我要把你的蛋都剁下来
It’s that horse. It’s spooked.
是因为那匹马 它吓坏了
Don’t blame it on my fucking horse!
别他妈把错都归到我的马身上!
It’s mental out there. Out of my sight.
都怪那边的那群白♥痴♥ 给我滚
They’re all laughing at you behind your back.
他们都在背后笑话你
Laughing at you playing a hard man,
笑话你硬撑好汉
when all you are is a fucking wannabe Gypsy.
其实你自己就他妈是个废柴
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Come on. Calm down.
来来 消消气
Don’t let me ever see you again or I’ll fucking kill you!
再让我看见你的话 我他妈就整死你!
We’ll work for you.
我们会为你工作的
Get my horse in that box.
把我的马赶进车厢里
Let me drive him for you.
让我来给你驾马吧
Swifty, we’re gonna be scrap men, us.
斯威夫特 我们还要当收破烂的呢
Ain’t got no money.
没钱
Well, if you haven’t got the money,
好吧 如果你没钱的话
we have to take the settee, love.
我们就要带走你的沙发了 宝贝儿
Ain’t got settee, neither.
沙发也没有了
Well, where the fuck is it, love?
好吧 那这特么又是哪来的?
Where’s this come from?
这些钱从哪来的?
You’ve been grafting, ain’t you?
你偷东西了 是么?
I want better for you.
我还指望你有出息
If you’re to get on, you’ve got to go to school.
你再这样继续下去 就快给我回学校
I’m excluded.
我被开除了
I’m not supposed to go to school.
我回不了学校了
You’re breaking me heart, love.
你把我的心都伤透了 孩子
If you show ’em you’re sorry, they’ll let you back in.
如果你表现诚恳一点 他们会让你回去的
How much did you get for that scrap?
你把那堆废品卖♥♥了多少钱?
Nowt.
没钱
You must have got something for it,
你肯定得了点油水的
you lying bastard!
你个撒谎的小杂种!
Fucking lying little bastard.
他妈的撒谎的小杂种
Is he coming out?
他出来么?
He’s not here.
他不在这
He’s at school.
他在学校
School?
学校?
He’s better off there
他在学校待着
than hanging round here with you.
总比跟你混在一起强
I stuck up for him, though.
但是我能罩着他
Stuck up for lot of you when people were ripping you.
你们这群人搞砸的时候都是我罩着的
What’s he still doing here?
他还在这干什么?
He’s been excluded, but he comes anyway.
他已经被开除了 但还是来了
All right, Cheech? Where’s Chong?
哎呦 切其 冲在哪呢?
Leave him alone. Come here.
别管他了 过来
What are these?
这些都是啥?
Oh, from yesterday.
哦 昨天到的
You weren’t here and some good stuff came in.
你不在这的时候 来了点好东西
Yeah, well, it’s still got to be accounted for.
是的 好吧 这倒还值几个钱
You know, we’ve got to be careful.
你也知道的 我们得当心着点了
The laws are tightening up.
最近法规抓得很紧
Should be out there watching ports,
他们应该盯着点有意义的事
not wasting time on us.
不该在咱们身上浪费时间
What’s that?
怎么了?
Can I finish yoking up Tommy
我能不能给汤米套上缰绳