Oh, yeah, whatever.
是的 随便吧
Dickheads. Chip.
蠢货 傻子
Tramp!
流浪汉!
Little scruff.
小邋遢
Where’d you get your jacket from?
你从哪得到夹克?
About time. What you been doing?
时候差不多了 你在磨蹭什么?
What have you been doing?
你刚刚在干嘛?
Just been climbing that, waiting for you.
爬那玩意 等你
Trying to look through me bedroom window?
想从卧室窗口那偷看我?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Come on.
走吧
Back in your bush.
回你的丛林去吧
Go on.

Come on, Diesel.
驾 狄赛尔
Hey, look, it’s Kitten.
看 是”小猫”
Go on!
驾!
Come on.
走啊
Go on.

Go on. No, come on.
驾 快走
Go on, Diesel.
驾 狄赛尔
Go on.

Yeah, Kitten.
嘿 “小猫”
You want some more of that cable?
你还想要些缆线吗?
I’m busy.
我很忙
You can handle him better than that.
你可以更好地控制好它
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
He’s holding his reins too tight.
他把缰绳拉得太紧了
What?
什么?
He’s holding his reins too tight.
他把绳拉得太紧了
He’s pulling it back.
他在把马往回拉
Loosen reins.
放松绳子
Where’d you learn that?
你从哪学的?
Taken to road races when I were younger.
我小的时候喜欢玩赛马
He’s mad for horses, him, you know.
他很爱马
Come on.
来吧
Oy, wait here.
在这等一下
Go on, off you go.
你们走吧
That’s better.
好多了
Why didn’t you do that first time?
你之前怎么不这么做?
Go on.

Go on again.
继续走
Face forward and get on with your work, mate.
向前看 集中精力学习 伙计
I can’t be arsed doing my work.
我没精力做功课了
Well, that’s your first warning.
这是你第一次警告
Get another one, I’ll see you again tomorrow.
再有一次警告 明天办公室见
Oy, faggot!
笨蛋!
Did your mum get fucked by a horse, Swifty?
你妈被马操蛋了吗 斯威夫特?
Is that what’s got bothering you?
是为这事烦心吗?
You’re a fucking tramp.
你个该死的流浪汉
Don’t drink that, mate.
别喝那玩意 伙计
Seen the state of his lips?
看到他嘴唇没?
You’ll have something on that.
你也会变成那样
Your mum’s a mong.
你妈是个杂种
Your dad, yeah, is an inbred retard.
你♥爸♥ 就是个智障
Look at me. Is an inbred retard, yeah?
看着我 是智障吧?
And your family’s gonna be in debt
你家剩下的日子
for the rest of their fucking lives.
就要负债了
Oy, his psycho mate’s coming.
他的神经病同伙来了
Go on, Swifty, hit him!
来吧 斯威夫特 揍他!
Go on, Swifty! Don’t let ’em bully you!
来吧 斯威夫特! 别让他们欺负你!
Fucking hit him!
揍他!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打! 打! 打!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打! 打! 打!
Fuck off me!
放开我!
Fenton, Swift,
芬顿 斯威夫特 你们两个
Headmaster’s office now.
马上去校长办公室
Fuck off.
滚开
Oh, yeah, big boy.
是的 大男孩
Go on. Dickhead.
走 白♥痴♥
Go on!
走!
His team leader administered his medication.
他的主管负责治疗他的病
Why do you use this stupid language?
为什么你说这蠢话?
To make me feel intimidated?
让我害怕?
Well, I’ll tell you something. I don’t feel intimidated by you.
我告诉你 我不怕
I’ve had two kids through this school,
我有两小孩在这学校
and you’ve failed both of ’em.
你们都没教好
You have to look at the bigger picture.
你要从长远看
Where’s he gonna go now
你现在开除他了
now you’ve kicked him out?
那他要去哪?
‘Cause nobody else is gonna take him, are they?
因为没人会接受他 不是吗?
Mrs. Fenton, if we both speak at the same time,
芬顿夫人 如果我们都一起讲话
neither of us will hear what each other is saying.
我们会听不见彼此在说什么
Well, I’ve heard enough from you.
好吧 我听够了
I don’t think mainstream school’s
我觉得一般的学校
the right place for him.
不是他呆的地方
I’m sorry.
对不起
Is there anything I can. No.
我可以做点什么 不用了
You’ve been excluded permanently.
你已经被永远地开除了
Sick.
有病
Arbor!
阿伯!
He’s been excluded for 10 days.
他十天不准上学
Lad’s got concussion.
那小伙得了脑震荡
He had to go to hospital.
他要去医院
That’s what he said.
这是他说的
You need to get an education.
你要接受教育
It’s all right, Mum.
没事 妈妈
Our Arbor were protecting him.
我们阿伯是在保护他
Arbor stood up for him.
阿伯为他出头
Didn’t mean for him to get into trouble, Mrs. Swift.
我不是故意让他惹麻烦的 斯威夫特夫人
I’m sorry, love.
我很抱歉
Brilliant, eh?
不错吧?
Don’t have to go to school.
不用上学了
I can go out scrapping and make some money.
我可以去捡破烂挣钱了
You coming or what?
和我一起吧?
Guess what.
猜猜看
Are you joking? No.
你在开玩笑? 没有
We’re like fucking right dicks with that.
推着这个看上去像傻瓜一样
We got to start somewhere.
我们总得找个东西开始吧
Come on.
来吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on, then.
来吧
Smell you from round the corner, Swifty.
在附近就嗅到你了 斯威夫特
Go fuck off, you.
滚蛋 你
Fucking stink, you.
臭死了
Oh, there’s a pan there.
那有个锅
Watch that lot
看好东西
so it don’t get nicked.
不让别人拿走了
Oy, Swift.
斯威夫特
Did you lose that baby or did your dad sell it?
你把那小孩弄丢了 还是你♥爸♥卖♥♥了他?
They’ll be worth something, won’t they, Swifty?
它们应该值点钱 对吧 斯威夫特?
Take that.
拿上那些
Yeah.

Leave these.
这些不要
Yeah, yeah, ain’t it.
对 就这些
Take these bits as well.
也拿上这些
Oy, what the fuck are you doing?
干嘛呢?
What does it look like? We’re scrapping ’em.
你觉得呢? 我们在捡废品
You’re fucking not scrapping ’em.
不许捡
I’m fixing ’em up and selling ’em.
我正在修 准备卖♥♥的
Seriously, you’re fixing them up?
说真的 这个你还修?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!