这是你的馆子?
This is your house?
是的,先生
Yes, senhor.
都是干净的姑娘
All clean girls…
而且都是漂亮的
And all beautiful.
我有一个不寻常的要求
I have an unusual request.
哦,这里什么都不奇怪,先生
Nothing is strange here, senhor.
多年前我曾是一名水手,现在我是个有钱人
Many years ago I was a sailor. Now I am a rich man.
可是内心一直是个水手,我懂的
But always a sailor in your heart. I understand.
你希望来点特别的,是吧?
You wish something special, yes?
我想要给港口的每一名水手…
I would like to give every sailor in the port…
一份礼物,以庆祝我一生中的好财运
a gift to celebrate my good fortune in life.
现在,你要告诉码头上每个国家的水手…
Now, you will tell every nationality of sailor in the harbour…
在三天里,周四周五周六,他们可以来这条街上
That for three days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, they can come to this street…
不花钱玩姑娘
And do with girls at no cost.
噢,你做了件多么漂亮的事情啊,先生
What a beautiful thing you do, sir.
我很高兴你这么认为
I’m glad you think so.
现在,我们能否谈谈价钱?
Now, can we agree to the price?
请进来,先生
Please come, senhor.
你知道这事极其反常
You know this is exceedingly odd.
我对你简直一无所知
I hardly know anything about you.
我不知道你住在哪里
I don’t know where you live.
我甚至不知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
I don’t even know your phone number.
你不必知道
You don’t have to.
我们所做的只是享受彼此
All we’ve done is enjoy each other.
我就要爱上你了,克伦威尔太太
I am falling in love with you, Mrs. Cromwell.
我要更进一步
I’ll go better than that.
我已经爱上了
I have.
加文,我不想现在回家,但我要回去
Gavin, I don’t want to go home now, but I’m going to.
– 好吧,我载你 – 不
– All right, I’ll take you. – No.
我还是不能知道你住在哪里
I still can’t know where you live?
要等到我了解自己是什么感觉
Not until I understand how I feel.
我现在要穿衣服了
I’d like to get dressed now.
你是爱我的吧?
You do love me?
给我时间思考,我保证给你打电♥话♥
Give me time to think. I promise to call you.
那是最后两个了,快过来
They’re the last two. Come along.
过来
Come along.
抱歉,桑迪,我们被耽误了
Sorry, Sandy, we got held up.
再见
– Adeus, senhor. – Adeus.
加文
Gavin!
你好,杰克
Hello, Jack.
你二次拜访你那位友好的妓院老板情况如何?
How was your second visit with your friendly whorehouse keeper?
完全搞掂,每一个水手都知道了
Absolute cert. Every sailor knows all about it.
他收下余款的时候…
As he was taking the rest of the money
他称呼我为 所有妓♥女♥和海员真正的赞助人
he called me a true benefactor of all whores and seamen.
相当合适的妙语,你觉得呢?
Rather appropriate play on words, don’t you think?
我还是他一辈子的朋友,他可以为之浴血和共饮
I’m also his life-long friend for whom he’d shed blood and Brandy.
– 他共饮了白兰地,是不是? – 是的
– He shed the Brandy, didn’t he? – Well, he did.
杰克,你不如去你房♥间躺一下
Jack, why don’t you go to your room and lie down a bit?
我是说,今晚之前没有别的事情要做了
I mean, there’s nothing else to be done until tonight.
我正要去,我也许还要祈祷一下
I was going to. I may even pray a bit.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
说到祈祷,去教堂
Talking of praying, to church.
我等了两天的电♥话♥终于来了
The phone call I waited for two days for finally came through.
– 我很高兴听到这个 – 我也是
– I’m glad to hear it. – So was I.
– 你刚才说教堂? – 是的
– Did you say church? – Yes.
在这里等着
Warte hier.
(果阿总督阁下诚意邀请加文·斯图尔特先生)
(于1943年3月9日 周四 21点 出席盛大招待会)
加文?
Gavin?
你是谁?
Who are you?
(菲比号♥)
我需要一张桌子,请你把那张给我挪过来好吗?
I’ll need a table. Will you bring that up here for me, please?
这样就行,谢谢
That’s fine, thank you.
那么
Now then
到了我们小小旅途的最后阶段了
we’re on the last lap of our little trip…
所以我现在可以给你们我们的目的地
So I can now give you our destination…
并告诉你们 等我们到了那里要做什么
And tell you what we’re going to do when we get there.
我们前往莫麽果阿的中立码头
We’re headed for the neutral port of Mormugoa.
我就跟你说吧
I told you so.
在那个码头,下锚停泊的
In that port, at anchor…
有一艘德国船,埃伦费尔斯号♥
is a German ship, the Ehrenfels.
我们的工作,就是去占领那条船
Our job is to seize that ship.
老天爷
Good lord.
然后在上面跳个舞?
And hold a dance aboard?
或者原地炸沉它
Or sink her where she is.
那个码头还有另外两艘德国船
Also in that port are two other German ships…
所以要是我们能同时搞掉它们
So if we can knock them off at the same time,
那就更好了
so much the better.
但首先是埃伦费尔斯号♥
But first, the Ehrenfels.
这个,是它的甲板图
Here is her deck plan.
仔细研究它,然后我来回答问题
Study it very carefully and then I’ll deal with any questions.
– 比尔? – 怎么?
– Bill? – Yes?
– 我们有问题了 – 出什么事了?
– We’ve got problems. – What’s wrong?
主轴承过热了
The main bearing is overheating.
你能做点什么吗?
Can you do anything about it?
只有我停了引擎才行
Only if I stop the engine.
这得拆了轴承然后配上一个新壳
It’s a question of dismantling the bearing and fitting a new shell.
要是可以的话
If I can.
要花多久?
How long would it take?
两到三小时,而且,长官,我说了,“要是可以的话”
Two to three hours. And, sir, I said, “if I can.”
对,我听到了,查理
Yes, I heard you, Charlie.
我们能不能就这样继续走?
Can we keep going as it is?
走不了多久
Not for long.
好吧,停下引擎,看看你能做什么
All right. Stop your engine. See what you can do.
我们迫切需要它
We desperately needed that.
我们有一点余地,不太多
We have a little leeway. Not much.
继续
Carry on.
好了
Now…
在前甲板上,这里…
On the foredeck, here…
我不想在电♥话♥上碰运气,但为什么来教堂呢?
I didn’t want to push my luck on the telephone, but why a church?
我不想再在咖啡馆跟你见面了
I didn’t want to meet you in a caf again.
也不想在酒店房♥间
Or in a hotel room.
不予评论
No comment.
我很高兴你打来电♥话♥
I’m gald you called.
我不知道自己是否高兴…
I don’t know if I am or not…
我只知道 我害怕去信任我自己的感觉
I just know I’m afraid to trust my own feelings.
是什么呢?
Which are?
困惑得要命
Terribly confused.
我恐怕并不理解
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
试试
Try.
我们可以从今晚总督的宴会上开始
We can start tonight at the governor-general’s party.
你是说果阿的总督?
You mean the governor-general of Goa?
他干嘛会邀请我去宴会?
Why would he invite me to a party?
我都不认识总督,我肯定他也不认识我
I don’t even know the governor-general and I’m sure it’s mutual.
我被邀请了
I’m invited.
你会带上我吗?
Would you take me?
好的,我会带上你
All right, I’ll take you.
晚九点,达伽马街21号♥
9:00. 21 Da Gama street.
现在你有了我的地址
Now you have my address.
进度令人惊讶
The progress is astonishing.
我们走吗?
Are we leaving?
你走,一个人,拜托
You are. Alone. Please.
哦,我今天别的时候都有空
Well, I am available the rest of the day.
只是谈天
Conversation only.
以茶叶商的名誉担♥保♥
Tea planter’s honour.
九点钟
9:00.
好,这样可能行了,也可能不行
Well, that may do it, and it may not.
两个半钟头,好了,我们试试看
Two and a half hours. All right, let’s find out.
准备开船,比尔
Ready to move, Bill.

Right.
你全速能把它开到多少?
What can you get out of her at full speed?
六节,也许七节

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!