Glad to see you back in one piece, Yogi.
那是个可爱的小任务
It was a lovely mission.
缅♥甸♥的某些部分不再跟以前一样了
A certain parts of Burma that won’t be the same again.
有什么新任务给136部队吗,长官?
Anything new coming up for force 136, sir?
没有,只是给你的
No, just for you.
好极了,我能为你做什么?
Marvelous. What can I do for you?
你去一个中立港口炸掉两三艘敌船怎么样?
How would you like to blow up two or three enemy ships in a neutral harbour?
乐意
Delighted.
给我几天时间准备一下我的东西
Give me a couple days notice to get my gear ready.
要快速进出,这些目标可没有第二次机会
It’ll be in and out fast. There won’t be a second chance at these targets.
我还从未需要过二次机会,对吧?
I haven’t needed one yet, have I?
我不能容忍♥的一件事就是缺乏自信
The one thing I can’t abide is a lack of confidence.
那我们保持联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch, then.
好,节节胜利
Fine. Onward and upward.
报上有什么新消息,瑜伽哥?
Anything new in the papers, Yogi?
有,世界颠倒了
Yes, the world’s upside down.
(菲比号♥ 加尔各答)
那艘连这弯曲河道都过不去,更别说绕印度了
That wouldn’t sail across the serpentine, let alone around India.
它是一条破河轮
It’s a bloody riverboat.
它的大小合适,而且被人发现丢了也不会有什么大骚动
It’s the right size, and there won’t be any great uproar when it’s found missing.
有一样非常古怪的事情在进行,比尔
There’s something very peculiar going on, Bill.
– 是什么? – 什么是什么?
– What is it? – What’s what?
你从来不在晚上刮胡子
You never shave at night.
哦,不如说是新颖,我觉得,就一次
Well, rather a novelty, I thought, for once.
不在早上刮胡子,那时我还要睡觉
Not to shave in the morning when I’m still asleep.
– 不是这回事 – 不是什么?
– That’s not it. – Not what?
比尔,你真的有时候最让人着恼了
Bill, you can really be the most exasperating…
哦,也许是我更让人着恼
Well, I’m probably being even more exasperating.
一个好妻子是不搞刺探的
A good wife does not pry.
亲,你爱怎么刺探都可以
Darling, you can pry as much as you like.
不,我现在刮胡子的原因…
No, the reason I’m shaving now…
是因为我必须在明早四点钟起床
Is because I have to get up tomorrow morning at 4:00…
然后坐一辆破卡车去兰契做准备
And go charging up to Ranchi in a bloody truck…
进行两周极其无聊的训练
to do two weeks of incredibly boring training.
不管是什么,这事对你来说极其重要
Whatever it is, it’s far too important to you.
哦,真的吗
Oh, really.
别的女人,是不是?
Another woman, isnt it?
是不是?
Isn’t it?
别的女人?
Another woman?
我?
Me?
我从没爱过,也永远不会爱上
I have never loved, nor will I ever love,
除了你以外的人
anyone but you.
这下你弄得我全是肥皂沫
Now you’ve gone and got me all lathered up.
– 别动 – 这是搞什么鬼?
– Hold it! – What the hell is this?
不准提问,只准回答
No questions, just answers.
要是你搞出什么麻烦,我们只好杀了你
Now, if you create any problems, we shall have to kill you.
你看过这玩意的引擎吗?
Have you taken a look at the engine in this thing?
没有,不过我有个大概的看法
No, but I have a general idea.
属于博物馆了
It belongs in a museum.
我们有些人也是
So do some of us.
好了,振作起来
Well, cheer up.
我们去游客甲板上散个步
Let’s take a stroll on the promenade deck.
哦,老天
Oh, my god.
我管这一头,你小心另一头
I’ve got this end, you take care of the other.
我存着这个很长时间了
I’ve been saving this for a long time.
现在我知道为什么了,敬我们
Now I know why. To us.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
敬这次行动
To the operation.
阿门
Amen.
我半点都不知道这东西怎么能开动
I haven’t got the faintest idea what makes this thing work.
你呢?
Do you?
克钦见
See you in Cochin.
“天主是我的牧人,我不该奢求”
“The lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.”
起来
Get up and…
不要顶着风,罗宾
Not into the wind, Robin.
不要顶着风,罗宾
Not into the wind, Robin.
哦,老天,他又来了
Oh, god, he’s done it again.
老天在上,不要跟我描述
For god’s sake, don’t just describe it to me.
我要下去找把锤子给自己头上来一下
I’m going down below to hit myself over the head with a hammer.
记住我还得做饭
Remember I’ve still got to cook.
(男厕 倒不是说需要一个女厕)
多勤劳的小伙儿
What an industrious chap.
– 你不会吧,你这虐待狂 – 我不会什么?
– You wouldn’t, you sadistic… – What wouldn’t I?
你知道的,瑜伽哥,等我们到了不管什么目的地
You know, Yogi, when we get to wherever it is we’re going…
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
心灵胜过物质,罗宾,想点助消化的
Mind over matter, Robin. Think digestively.
我一定是个该死的傻子才被弄来干这活儿
I must have been a damn fool to have taken on this job.
抓住一根
Grab one.
哦,杰克老伙计,要是有人不得不游过来,你就要在这地方
Well, Jack old chum, if anyone has to swim for it, this is where you’ll be.
杰克·卡特莱特,就是整支在岸救援和急救队
Jack Cartwright, the entire on-shore rescue and first-aid team.
你最好是在那边停一辆卡车
You’d better put a lorry up there.
不管你捞起了谁
Now, should you pick anyone up,
要把他们直接带出果阿
they’re to be taken straight out of Goa.
要是你不得不开车冲过边界的路障
And if you have to drive through the border barricades…
并且接管那个渡口,你就去干
and take over that river ferry, you do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢天谢地,你不是我妻子
Thank god, you’re not my wife.
任何身体接触都会导致最骇人听闻的性要求
Any kind of physical contact brings on the most outrageous sexual demands.
那女人贪得无厌
The woman’s insatiable.
你是个幸运儿
You’re a lucky fellow.
她咬人,真是太不体面了
She bites, it’s bloody undignified.
在我这年纪,我更喜欢一点感激的低咽
At my age, I prefer a bit of grateful whimpering…
甚至可以是我发出的
Even if it’s only from me.
我可能不会从这趟火车上幸存下来
I may never survive the train ride.
说到幸存,路易斯
Talking of survival, Lewis…
我跟自己起过誓绝对不过问
I swore to myself I’d never ask this…
所以我现在问问
Which is why I’m asking,
那么多的炸♥药♥我们装到那艘可笑的菲比号♥上
but all those explosives we loaded onto that ridiculous Phoebe…
到底是为了什么?
What on earth are they for?
照我看,我们是要去强攻一座山顶女修道院
It’s my opinion we’re going to storm a mountaintop convent…
带着圆顶礼帽和静脉曲张
With bowler hats and varicose veins.
还有雨伞
And umbrellas.
那帮嬷嬷会开枪打掉我们的尾巴
And the nuns’ll shoot our tails off.
或者别人会
Or someone will.
咱们玩桥牌吧
Let’s play bridge.
老拉伍克罗夫特一定有扁桃体瓜类体瘤
Old Lovecroft must have melons for adenoids.
下一轮算我的
The next round’s on me.
克伦威尔,C-r-o-m-w-e-l-l
Cromwell. C-r-o-m-w-e-l-l.
别挂
Hold on.
是谁?
Who is it?
杰克
Jack.
开了
It’s open.
喂?
Hello?
啊对,你拿到了?
Yes, you have it?
什么意思你不能给我?
What do you mean, you can’t give it to me?
是没有入册的吗?
It’s unlisted?
哦,你在哪里?我下去给你钱
Well, where are you? I’ll come down and pay you.
我们都得学会跟偶尔的羞辱共存,不是吗?
We all have to learn to live with the odd insult, don’t we?
试试解开这个死结
Try and beat that combination.
一个不收贿赂的电♥话♥接线员
An incorruptible telephone operator…
和一个电♥话♥号♥码没编册的女人
and a woman with an unlisted telephone number.
一个绝色美女,该死的
A raving beauty, dammit.
来吧,你得把它放进葡萄牙国家银行的保险箱
Come on, you have to put that in a safe-deposit box at the Portuguese national bank.
老天,他们会把我扔下船的
My god, they’ll chuck me overboard.
外面有个潜望镜
There’s a periscope out there!
潜望镜
Periscope!
在右舷船头外
It’s off the starboard bow.
我没看见什么东西
I don’t see a thing.
它在什么鬼地方?
Where the hell is it?
看…那里
Look… there!
那是左舷船头,白♥痴♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!