Thank you, sir.
布莱德,传给我
Brad, move it to me.
传啊,桑迪
Move it, Sandy.
弓起背来
Arch your back.
是你的了
It’s yours.
打得好 打得好
Well done! Well done!
– 你看见比尔了吗? – 没有
– Have you seen Bill? – No.
也许在吧台
Probably in the bar.
显然我们刚才跟你说的每一件事,行动、目的地…
Obviously everything we just told you, the operation, the destination…
所有一切都只是给你一个人听的
All of it is for your ears only.
你是指望我的人志愿参加…
Are you expecting my men to volunteer…
但半点不知道自己所为何事?
Without any finest idea of what volunteering for?
– 正确 – 我想也是
– Right. – I thought so.
大家一定要知道,这一点再重要不过了
All that the men must know is that it couldn’t be more important.
会有相当的危险,而且是顶级机密的
It’ll be quite risky and it’s top-secret.
不幸的是,不会有报酬
Unfortunately, there’ll be no pay in it,
没有抚恤金,即便有人被杀或受伤
no pensions if anyone’s killed, or wounded…
而且没有功劳
and no credit.
这一切我听起来难以置信的吸引人
It all sounds unbelievably attractive to me.
照我的理解 要是一切顺利不会有奖章吧?
I take it, no medals if all goes well?
没有奖章
No medals.
完全不被承认
No recognition at all.
我爱死了
I love it…
他们也会
And so will they.
– 当然,又是墨尔本 – 伤亡来得有点早,是吧?
– Of course, Melborne again. – Bit early for casualties, isn’t it?
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
– 你还好吧,迪基? – 该死的傻瓜
– You okay, Dicky? – Damn fool!
– 你没事吧? – 对
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
我想没事,就是把我肺里的空气都震出来了
I think so. Just knocked all the wind out of me.
哦,肺里剩下的还够呢,迪基小伙
Well, there’s enough of it in there, Dicky lad.
– 真是笑死人了 – 你那匹小马一定松了口气
– That’s tremendously amusing. – Must be a relief to your pony.
罗宾,老伙计
Robin, old chap…
等我调整好我的束带
Once I’ve adjusted my truss,
我会很乐意敲打你的脑袋
I’ll be happy to thump you on the head.
好了,迪基,不过是这冷酷残忍♥的世界上的一点乐子
Come on, Dicky, just a bit of fun in a cold, cruel world.
既然搞了绑♥架♥
他们很有可能会更进一步
你真的认为我们会在中立港口遭袭吗?
看上去不太可能
不过最好还是做好准备
可是我们不是军舰,我们没有武器
我们有铁甲板,我们有汽油
我要把油桶都系在甲板上
弄个装置可以随时引爆
好的
我要左舷装上额外的照明灯
再装上个探照灯
(怎么感觉这个画面基情满满的)
对,这办法好
就把它称为热烈欢迎好了
闪耀登场
(加尔各达轻骑)
关于本次行动的一切,我能说的都告诉你们了
I’ve told you everything about this operation that I’m allowed to.
自从1900年布尔战争后,轻骑再也没作为一支队伍作过战
The light horse has not been in action as a unit since the Boer war in 1900.
但我希望并相信我们很快就会的
But I hope and believe that we soon will be.
我要15到20个志愿者
I’m calling for between 15 and 20 volunteers.
这里有一个,长官
One here, sir.
我就怕这个
I was afraid of that.
谢谢你们,各位,我很感激
Thank you, gentlemen. I appreciate it.
现在,你们当中被选中的会在大约七天后出发
Now, those of you who are selected will leave in about seven days.
你们将去两个星期
You’ll be gone for two weeks.
最好是告诉你们的妻子,你受命去往兰契
I think it’s best to tell your wives you’re ordered to Ranchi…
度过两周当地防卫训练期,那一类的事情
for a two-week training period of local defence, that sort of thing.
那么,现在请你们大家把姓名和电♥话♥号♥码交给…
So, now will you all please give your names and telephone numbers to…
桑迪·拉姆斯登
Sandy Lumsdaine.
开始了
Here we go.
抱歉,杰克
Sorry, Jack.
– 比尔,我要… – 我们回头再说
– Bill, I’m going on… – We’ll talk about it later.
上帝保佑我们,每一个人
God bless us, everyone.
或者是帮助我们,你选吧
Or help us. Take your choice.
我们很抱歉,太太
有特别消息,直接来自柏林
一艘美国航♥空♥母舰即将驶入印度洋
可能在3月8日到12日之间
等我知道详情以后会立刻转告你的
不介意的话,你们可以把比赛挪到海滩更远处玩
And you could move that game further down the beach if you don’t mind.
开头就像是匈牙利煎蛋卷,首先偷一个鸡蛋
It starts off like a Hungarian omelet. First steal one egg.
我们其实是要偷一条船
We’re actually stealing an entire ship.
我们不能去租一条,而且当然海军没什么可用的
We can’t rent one and naturally the Navy has nothing available.
那么我不得不驾驶这该死的东西一路绕过印度
Then I have to sail the bloody thing the whole way round India…
从加尔各答…到克钦
From Calcutta to Cochin.
对,你是我们当中唯一一个有海上经验的
Yes, you’re the only one of us with any experience at sea.
而我能得到的只有 五名轻骑作为船员
And all I get is five light horse for crew,
外加三个雇佣的印度水手
plus three hired lascars.
我们不是去偷玛丽女王号♥
We are not stealing the queen Mary.
我们也不全是去找一条划艇
We’re not exactly looking for a rowboat either.
好吧
All right.
查理·威尔顿懂引擎,我可以导航
Charlie Wilton knows engines and I can navigate.
好,假设我们办成了
Well, suppose we make it.
然后你带着其他人乘火车过来,到克钦
Then you bring the others across by train to Cochin…
我接上你们,然后我们直接驶入莫麽果阿港…
I pick you up and we sail right in the Mormugoa harbour…
然后炸掉所有看见的东西
And blow up everything in sight.
就是这样
Just like that.
正确,没什么大不了的,作为压轴大戏,我们逃走
Right. Nothing to it. For a grand finale, we escape.
我们20个对付也许120个他们
Twenty of us against maybe 120 of them.
他们不会有120个,加文会负责这个的
Won’t be 120 of them. Gavin will see to that.
他会在果阿,安排各种辉煌的娱乐消遣
He’ll be in Goa arranging all sorts of brilliant diversions.
进来
Come in.
我想是杰克,他想要见我
I think it’s Jack. He wants to see me.
进来,杰克,坐吧
Come in, Jack, take a seat.
不必,谢谢,长官
No thanks, sir
我就站着
I’ll stand.
别叫长官
Forget the “sir.”
我不能长篇大论,比尔,可这是我唯一的机会去…
I can’t make a speech, Bill, but this is the only chance I’ll have to…
为我的儿子算账
…settle accounts for my boy.
你的儿子?
Your boy?
他在缅♥甸♥阵亡
He was killed in Burma.
我原先不知道,抱歉
I didn’t know. Sorry.
我其实就是为这个而来的
Well, that’s really what I came about.
老天知道,我了解你的感受,但是…
God knows, I know how you feel, but…
你必须理解…
you must realize…
我认为你完全不了解
I don’t think you do at all.
可你不了解这次行动
But you don’t understand the operation.
我不知道怎么跟你说这话,但是…
I don’t know how to say this to you, but…
我们就是不能让你的老心脏犯险
We just can’t risk your old ticker.
它啥事儿也没有,比尔,我带着药丸呢
There’s nothing wrong with it, Bill. I have my pills.
我会带上他
I’ll take him.
不承担任何责任
No liability at all.
我的确有些怪招要使用,所以…
I do have some strange deals to make, and…
我肯定其中有一些他会做得比我好
…I’m sure he’ll handle some of them better than I can.
怎样,比尔?
Well, Bill?
好吧,杰克,都交给你了
All right, Jack. It’s all yours.
噢,老天,我要死了
God, I’m dying.
见鬼,我死了
Hell, I’m dead.
我都死了快20分钟了
I’ve been dead nearly 20 minutes.
我觉得闻到一股怪味
I thought I smelled something strange.
老天爷,你在干什么?
Good god, what are you doing?
就是锻炼一下
Just toning up.
为了个啥啊?
What on earth for?
我的健康
My health.
哦,小心疝气,亲
Well, mind your hernia, dear.
见鬼了,你过来之前干嘛不吹声口哨什么的?
Why the hell don’t you whistle or something before you come out here?
墨尔本先生
Mr. Melborne!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不好,我刚才私下发了心脏病
No. I’m just having a private heart attack.
出去,温特沃斯小姐
Get out, Miss Wentworth!
进来
Come in.
路易斯,真高兴见到你
Lewis! Delightful to see you.
那是加文吗?
Is that Gavin?
哎哟喂,真是加文
By George, it is Gavin.
如果你的意思是那个双脚充血的,那就对了
If you mean the one with blood rushing to his feet, you’re right.
真高兴看到你囫囵一个回来了,瑜伽哥