So, we pay the bill and then wait outside Trompeta’s house.
正确
Right.
我们可能在那里等剩余的白天还有夜晚
We could wait there the rest of the day and the night, too.
你不觉得车看起来有些引人注目吗?
Don’t you think the car look a trifle conspicuous?
我想可能是这样
I suppose it might
但我们不能闯进他的房♥子抓他
but we can’t just break into his house and take him.
我们可以的
We could
只是我们不知道会不会有别人在那里
except we don’t know who else might be there.
我不喜欢古普塔在外面乱跑着
I don’t like the idea of Gupta running about loose.
我是说,他知道我们不是做茶叶的
I mean, he knows we’re not in tea.
好吧
All right…
我们早上去抓特兰佩塔先生
We’ll pick up Mr. Trompeta in the morning.
哦,这样的话,路易斯,我…
Well, in that event, Lewis, I…
…有个小事要请求
…have a small favor to ask.
没必要那么看着我
There’s no need to look at me like that.
你知道我是国家第一的
You know my country comes first.
你想让我今晚去精神抖擞地散个长步
You’d like me to take a long, invigorating walk tonight.
哦,你可以坐在酒吧里
Well, you could sit in the bar.
散步对我好处更大
The walk will do me more good.
打扰了,先生,你有火给我点烟吗?
Excuse me, senhor, do you have a light for my cigarette?
手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
你这该死的傻瓜
You’re a bloody fool.
你打死我,你的命就不值一个卢比了
You shoot me, your life’s not worth a rupee.
尽管如此,我还会打死这位女士
Nevertheless, I will also shoot the lady.
你杀了他
You killed him.
对,他正要杀死我,还有你
Yes, he was about to kill me and you.
这种事情往往让我冲动
That sort of thing tends to make me impulsive.
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
不
No.
刚才扔得好,谢谢你
It was a nice throw. Thank you.
老天爷,那是谁?
Good god! Who’s that?
哦,这个…有点复杂
Well, it’s a little complicated.
你从哪里弄的手♥枪♥?
Where did you get the pistol?
他的
From him.
这可刚刚好啊
That is just perfect.
我们明天有个约会,跟帝国茶叶公♥司♥
We have an appointment tomorrow with the imperial tea company…
不是跟该死的警♥察♥
Not with the bloody police.
我该怎么办呢,路易斯?
What was I supposed to do, Lewis?
让他杀了我们?
Let him kill us?
你可能已经想到了,这位是我老板
As you’ve probably gathered, this is my boss.
– 路易斯… – 你好吗?
– Lewis… – How do you do?
一点礼仪是不会冒失的,对吧?
A little civility wouldn’t be out of place, would it?
我说,这不是她的错
I mean, it wasn’t her fault.
我现在想走了
I want to go now.
– 我送你 – 不,谢了
– I’ll take you. – No, thanks.
我不想无礼,你一定非常难过吧
I didn’t mean to sound rude. You must be very upset.
难过?
Upset?
我♥干♥嘛要难过?
Why would I be upset?
我说,那只是一个简单的谋杀
I mean, it was just a simple murder.
我向你保证,你不会被牵连到警方的
I promise you, you won’t be involved with the police.
也就是说,除非你希望自己被牵连
That is, unless you wish to involve yourself.
在果阿吗?求之不得
In Goa? That’s all I need.
不,这完全是你们的问题
No, this is strictly your problem.
如果事到临头,我会否认来过这里
If it comes to it, I’ll deny I was here.
如你所愿
As you wish.
晚安
Goodnight.
你当时真的不得不杀了他吗?
Did you really have to kill him?
我说们本可以在他身上下功夫
I mean we could have worked on him
可能了解一些特兰佩塔的事情
perhaps learned something about Trompeta.
老实说,路易斯,我真的没得选择
Honestly, Lewis, I really had no choice.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
两个非常可亲的小伙在码头想要杀了我
Two very pleasant chaps tried to kill me at the dock.
是吗?也许我俩本来都应该去酒吧坐着
Did they? Maybe we should have both sat in the bar.
他们现在在哪里?
Where are they now?
他们在休息
They’re resting.
我们拿他怎么办?
What do we do with him?
就像麦肯齐说的:“有麻烦,就叫房♥间服务”
As MacKenzie said, “when in trouble, call room service.”
直到今天下午
Bis heute nachmittag.
很好,我会按照承诺准备一切
Sehr gut. Ich bereite alles vor wie versprochen.
可以麻烦你借下火柴好吗?
Could I trouble you for a match?
我不吸烟
I don’t smoke.
可否请你看看那边那辆白色车?
Would you please look at the white car over there?
我想你也许会发现它很有意思
I think you might find it interesting.
要是他不得不此时此地杀了你,他会的
If he has to kill you here and now, he will.
你跟我非常静悄悄地上车
Let’s you and I get into the car very quietly.
放松,坐回去,那才是好孩子
Just relax, sit back. That’s a good boy.
救命!他们绑♥架♥了我
Help! They’re kidnapping me…
救命
Help!
该死
Dammit!
哦,再没多大意义把他送到情报机构去了
Well, there’s no longer much point in delivering him to intelligence.
– 我们把他扔在这里 – 不
– Let’s dump him here. – No.
等到我们过了边界再说
Wait till we’ve crossed the border.
我们不能让他在果阿被发现
We can’t have him found in Goa.
请出示你的身份证
A vossa identifica ao, se faz favor?
你们的证件,各位
Your papers, gentlemen?
对,当然
Yes, of course.
又是个好天,对不?
Turned out nice again, hasn’t it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
那位先生呢?
And that gentleman?
在这里,我肯定你会发现一切正常
Here it is. I’m sure you’ll find everything in order.
完全如此,先生,旅途愉快,先生们
Perfectly, sir. Have a good trip, gentlemen.
你们跑回来,杀了特兰佩塔,还给我们留下一大堆好事
You got away with killing Trompeta and a fat lot of good it did us.
我们的确发现发射台在埃伦费尔斯号♥上
We did find out the transmitter’s on the Ehrenfels.
我…我理解你的感受
I understand your feelings.
不,你不理解
No you don’t.
你们冒了天大风险一无所获
You took one hell of a risk for next to nothing.
不管谁是特兰佩塔的二号♥人物,会立即取代他
Whoever Trompeta’s no. 2 man is took over immediately.
我们还是没能破获密♥码♥
We still haven’t been able to break the code.
你们还在回德里的火车上的时候
While you were on the train back to Delhi…
又有三艘船被击沉
Three more ships have been sunk.
你们听见我说的了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
又有三艘船被击沉
Three more ships have been sunk.
我愿意进入那个港口
I’d like to go into that harbor…
带着突击队员炸了那肮脏的地方
With commandoes and blow the whole filthy place up.
可我们不能,这相当令人懊恼
But we can’t, which is rather frustrating.
而且我没有任何办法,这可能是出于我令人不快的个性
Also I’ve got no suggestions, which may account for my unpleasant disposition.
要是专业人士不能做,我们可能不得不转向业余人士
If the professionals can’t do it, we might have to turn to amateurs.
这话什么意思?
And what does that mean?
如果一群英国平民想办法登上埃伦费尔斯号♥会怎样?
What if a group of British civilians managed to board the Ehrenfels?
要是他们被抓了,也许可以当作是醉酒恶作剧
If they were caught, it might be taken as a drunken escapade.
你知道,商人节假日在果阿,他们的妻子又不在
You know, businessmen on holiday in Goa without their wives…
玩得开心到飞起
Having a smashing good time.
跟葡萄牙政♥府♥有点不对付
A little chancy with the Portuguese government.
简直是大♥师♥级的淡化处理
That’s a masterpiece of understatement.
伦敦会要了我们的脑袋
London would have our heads.
也许会成功呢,长官
It might just succeed, sir.
噢,老天
Oh, god.
你脑子里有没有想到是哪些平民呢?
And which civilians did you have in mind?
加尔各答轻骑,长官
The Calcutta light horse, sir.
– 啥玩意? – 是个兼♥职♥的义勇军单位
– The what? – It’s a part-time territorial unit.
他们有40年没经历过战斗了
They haven’t seen action for 40 years.
路易斯,你说的是一帮参差不齐的醉鬼…
Lewis, you’re talking about a mixed bag of boozing…
中年发福的商人
middle-aged pot-bellied businessmen.
无可争议
No argument…
不过在战争开始的时候,他们每个人都自愿加入现役
but when the war started every man Jack of them volunteered for active service.
那些不管什么原因没被接受的人 都是退役士兵
Those not accepted for whatever reasons are all ex-soldiers.
他们懂武器,他们懂战术
They know weapons, they know tactics.
他们愿意伸出一只手来帮忙
They’d give their right arms to help.
这是发疯,路易斯,你知道的
It’s insane, Lewis, and you know it.
凑一个计划出来,我们看看
Put together a plan and let’s see it.
谢谢你,长官