Blue. Blue. That’s right.
大西洋 大西洋 没错
OK. Now, Columbus had three boats. The Ni, the… ?
哥伦布一共有3条船 有尼尼亚号♥ 和…
Gordon? The Pinta.
乔丹? 平塔号♥
Pinta, that’s right. And… ?
平塔号♥ 答对了 还有呢?
Marco? Santa Marina?
马克? 圣玛利娜号♥?
The Santa Marina.
圣玛利娜号♥
That’s good. Actually, it’s Santa Mar韆.
很好 实际上是圣玛利亚号♥
OK. Now, you got…
现在…
Listen. Pay attention, kids. She’s gone.
听着 你们要认真听课 她走了
l’m not afraid to flunk you.
惩罚我是不会手软的
What’s up, dude?
伙计 好吗?
Check out these little kids, man.
看看那群小孩
Hey, shut up. Oh, sorry.
嘿 闭嘴 哦 对不起
Thought this was Battle of the Bands, not the Mickey Mouse Club.
我以为这是乐队大赛 不是米老鼠俱乐部
Want a piece of me? Look at this.
你想打架吗? 你这小家伙
Freddy! Come on, man. We gotta focus up.
佛德里 集中精神
We gotta nail this audition.
我们一定得通过这次试音
Mr. S?
史先生?
What’s up? l don’t think l can sing.
怎么了? 我可能唱不了
What are you talking about? Come here.
你胡说什么? 过来
So, Tomika, what’s going on? What do you mean, you can’t sing?
塔米卡 你怎么了? 你唱不了是什么意思?
l don’t feel good. l feel sick.
我有点不舒服
Just let Alicia and Marta do it. No.
让阿莱西亚和玛塔唱吧 不
They can’t sing like you can. l need you.
她们没法和你比 我需要你
What is it? Are you nervous?
怎么了? 你紧张吗?
Yeah? Why? What are you afraid of?
为什么? 你害怕什么?
They’re gonna laugh at me. Why would they laugh at you?
他们会取笑我的 他们为什么要取笑你?
l don’t know. Because l’m fat.
因为我胖
Tomika…
塔米卡…
Hey, you’ve got something everybody wants.
你有所有人梦寐以求的东西
You’ve got talent, girl.
你有天赋
You have an incredible voice. l’m not just saying that.
你有难以置信的嗓音 我说真的
You heard of Aretha Franklin, right? OK, she’s a big lady.
你听过艾瑞莎.法兰克林唱歌♥对不对? 她也不瘦
But when she sings, she blows people’s minds.
但她的歌♥声征服了无数人的心
Everybody wants to party with Aretha!
大家都喜欢艾瑞莎的歌♥
And you know who else has a weight issue?
你知道谁还有体重问题吗?
Who? Me.
谁? 我
But once l get up on-stage, start doing my thing, people worship me.
但当我登上舞台表演的时候 人们都崇拜我
Because l’m sexy and chubby, man.
因为我胖的性感
Why aren’t you on a diet? Because l like to eat.
你为什么不减肥? 因为我喜欢吃
ls that such a crime?
喜欢吃也是错吗?
You know what? That’s not even the point.
你知道吗 那根本不重要
The thing is, you’re a rock star now.
重要的是 你现在是个摇滚明星了
All you gotta do is rock your heart out.
你只需尽情摇滚就可以了
People are gonna dig you, l swear.
他们一定会支持你的 我保证
Let’s just show them what we got. What do you say?
让他们见识见识我们的实力 好不好?
OK.

Thank you.
谢谢你
Let’s rock.
让我们摇滚吧
OK. We are good to go. No, we’re not. Freddy took off.
我们准备好了 我们没有 佛德里走了
Where? Some guys invited him to their van.
去哪里了? 刚才那些人把他带走了
What?! Come on, you guys!
什么? 怎么会这样
Freddy?
佛德里?
Hey, have you seen a little kid, like, yay high?
嘿 你有没有看到 一个大约这么高的小孩?
Dang it. Freddy, this is your teacher talking!
佛德里 快给我出来 你老师找你!
Hey, Mr. S. Oh, man.
嘿 史先生 哦 天
What’s going on here? Nothing. Just chilling.
你在这里干嘛? 没事 坐坐而以
Freddy, get out of that van this instant.
佛德里 你现在就给我下车
See you guys.
等会见
You think you’re pretty funny, partying with an innocent little kid?
你以为你们这样很幽默吗? 和个10岁的小孩玩
Dude, we’re just chilling.
老兄 我们只是和他聊聊
That kid’s 1 0 years old. He looks up to you.
那孩子才10岁 他崇拜你们
You are setting an example for him, so start acting like a responsible adult!
你们得给他设立一个好榜样 你的行为必须符合成年人的标准
That goes for all of you guys. Don’t make me come back here.
你们都给我听清楚了 不要让我再说一次
Come on. Let’s go.
走吧
What’s the big deal? You’re acting like my mom.
这有什么大不了的? 你好像我妈
What’s the big deal? You had me worried sick.
有什么大不了? 我刚才担心死了
l was hanging with real rockers.
我在和摇滚明星交朋友
They aren’t real rockers. They’re posers.
他们不懂真正的摇滚 他们只会摆姿势
Rock ain’t about getting loaded and being a jerk.
摇滚不是为了 赚钱也不是为了出风头
Now, this is serious business here. We’ve got a mission.
这是个严肃的事业 我们是有使命的
Putting on a great show is the most important thing.
出色的表演才是最重要的
One great rock show can change the world.
一场出色的表演可以改变世界
Do you understand me? Yeah.
你听明白了吗? 明白了
lf you ever scare me like that again, so help me,
如果你再那么不负责任
l will send a note home to your parents. Let’s go.
我就打电♥话♥给你家长 走吧
All right, you guys. Just wait here for a minute.
好啦 大家在这里等我一会
Hey, man, check this place out. Yeah. lt’s cool.
看看这地方 好棒哦
Hey, what’s going on? Where is everyone?
嘿 怎么了 大家人呢?
Auditions are over. What? Who’s in charge?
试音已经结束了 什么? 谁是负责人?
Listen…you can’t leave. You haven’t heard our band.
你不能走 你还没有看过我们的表演呢
The bill is full. We’re overbooked. Let us play one song.
对不起 我们已经人满了 让我们唱一首歌♥好吗?
We’re here. We’re ready.
我们都准备好了
Who are they? My band.
他们是干嘛的? 我的乐队
Kids? ls this some kind of gimmick?
小孩? 这是个恶作剧吗?
lt’s not a gimmick. They’re kids, but they’re awesome.
这不是恶作剧 他们虽然是孩子 但他们的表演一流
Thanks for coming down, but you’re really not what we’re looking for.
谢谢你今天能来 但你们不符合大赛的要求
These kids have worked their fingers to the bone
这些孩子们把手指都弹破了
just to play one song for you, so sit down, shut up and listen!
就是为了今天能演奏 你给我闭嘴 坐好 认真听一遍
Sheila, call security.
西拉 叫保安来
Oh, God.
我的天
lt was just a warm-up.
这不过是个热身
We’ll still compete against the other schools.
我们依然会和其他学校比赛
What? This is the gig, Summer. This was our Woodstock.
这就是我们的比赛 我们唯一的机会
Then we shouldn’t take no for an answer.
那我们更不能轻言放弃
Don’t take no for an answer? He was gonna call the fuzz.
不放弃? 他都要叫保安了
Would you just listen to me?
你听我说好不好?
l have an idea.
我有个办法
Hi there. Hi. lt’s OK. lt’s cool. l just wanted to say, l’m really sorry.
你好 不要怕 我只想跟你道歉
l shouldn’t have barged in here.
我刚才不应该大呼小叫
lt wasn’t fair to you or the kids,
那对你和孩子们都不公平
especially after what they’ve been through.
特别是在他们经历了那么多之后
God, l feel like a jerk. God. l’m taking them back to the hospital.
天 我真是个混♥蛋♥ 我现在就带他们回医院
Just wanted to say l’m sorry. That’s fine.
我真的非常抱歉 没关系
See, l volunteer down at St. Margarita’s, in the children’s wing,
我是圣玛格丽塔医院的义工 负责儿童病房♥的
teaching music. Really? That’s nice.
我教孩子们音乐 真的? 那很好啊
That’s very nice. Actually, it isn’t,
那真的很好 其实那并不好
because l totally screwed up. l told the kids if they practiced,
因为我犯了个大错 我告诉那些孩子 如果他们认真练习
they’d get into Battle of the Bands.
就可以参加乐队大赛
What did you tell them that for? l don’t know. l just…
你为什么要那样对他们说? 我也不知道 我只是…
l wanted to give them something to look forward to, to keep their spirits up.
我不过想给他们一点希望 一样可以期待的东西
Look at them.
看看他们
They’re terminal.
他们身患绝症
Every last one of them.
每一个都是
Jeez. Yeah, and all they wanted to do
天 他们的愿望不过是…
before they bit the dust was play Battle of the Bands.
在死前可以参加乐队大赛
What do they all have?
他们有什么病
lt’s a…
是个…
lt’s a rare blood disease. ”Stick-it-to-da-man-niosis”.
是个非常罕见的血液病 叫做”大老抗对侯群症”
What’s that? l’ve never heard of it.
那是什么病? 我从没听说过
You’re lucky. Because it’s hell.
你很幸运 因为这病很可怕
Wow.

We’re on the bill. Yes!
我们通过了 太好了!
Cut it out! You’re dying, remember?
别这样! 别忘了你们有绝症在身!
Get in the van.
快上车
The hammer of the gods
上帝的铁锤
Summer, you get an A-plus and 50 gold stars.
夏莫 奖励你 上甲的成绩和50颗星星!
l didn’t do it for the grade. Give me some of that.
我不是为了成绩帮你的 干的漂亮
Hey, Mr. S?
嘿 史先生?
We have a name for the band.
我们想到乐队的名字了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!