Santa, this is Quintin, head of research and development.
昆腾 很高兴见到你 – 嗨 圣诞老人
Quintin, good to meet ya. – Hello, Santa.
查理和我商量了一下 我想我们会给你点惊喜
Charlie and I have put our heads together.
这是自做那个魔幻球以来
I think we’ve got a few surprises for you.
工厂里最能干的一批工人了
This is some of the best stuff that’s come out of the workshop since the ball.
很好 如果我摔下屋檐怎么办
Fabulous. What happens if I fall off the roof?
这是你们有的最新的照片吗
Is this the most current photo you have?
等一下
Hold on.

Hello?
妈妈 – 哦 查理 天哪
Mom! – Oh, Charlie. Oh, my God.
宝贝 你怎样 你… 你… 你在哪
Honey, how are you? Where are you?
你还好吗 – 我很好 我们在北极呢
Are you okay? – I’m fine. We’re up at the North Pole.
查理 你确定你没事 – 我棒极了
Charlie, are you sure you’re okay? – I’m terrific.
我在帮精灵们做一个新雪橇
I’m helping the elves build a new sleigh.
我们想试试垂直起飞 好了 我要走了
We’re trying for a vertical takeoff. Well, gotta go.
精灵们要我帮忙 – 别 查理 等等
The elves need me. – No. Charlie, wait.
别 别挂电♥话♥ 宝贝 – 圣诞节见
No. Don’t hang up. Charlie, don’t… – See you at Christmas.
壁炉不再是个问题了
Fireplaces will no longer be a problem.
这是一种新材料 完全防火
It’s a new fabric. Completely flame retardant.
很轻 却很结实
It’s light, yet durable.
你可以在你的外套和裤子下面穿上跳伞衣
And you can wear the jumpsuit under your coat and pants.
可是如果我摔下屋檐怎么办
But what do I do if I fall off a roof?
我们会在米勒医生的房♥子周围 三条街的范围内布置警戒
We’ll cordon off a three-block radius around Dr. Miller’s house.
这样 卡尔文可以安然无恙的被捕
Calvin is to be apprehended unharmed.
还有 记住 他很可能穿的像个圣诞老人
And remember, he’ll probably be dressed like Santa Claus.
你尽力而为就是了
Give it your best shot
你得到的是什么哦,如此甜蜜
What you got is oh, so sweet
举起手来 – 怎么…
Freeze! – What?
我需要一个程序,给我你全部的爱
I need a routine, gimme all your loving
这衣服都不是我的 租来的
Not even my suit. It’s a rental.
给我你所有的爱 不要放弃直到我们通过
Gimme all your loving Don’t let up until we’re through
给圣诞老人 考米特赠 你做的贺卡么?
“From Comet, to Santa.” Did you make the card?
漂亮的绳子 以防万一我摔下屋檐
It’s a nice rope. Just in case I fall off the roof?
考米特 我很感激 谢谢 伙计
Comet, this means a lot to me. Thanks, buddy.
吹我的头顶
If I blow my top
让它冲昏你的头脑
Will you let it go to your head?
给我你全部的爱
Gimme all your loving
好了 我们出发了
All right, let’s go!
准备好了吗 运动小子 – 没错 爸爸
You ready to go, sport? – You betcha, Dad.
戴斯 党斯 帕朗斯 维克森
Now Dasher, now Dancer! Now Prancer and Vixen!
考米特 丘比特 当娜 布里茨
On Comet, on Cupid! On Donner and Blitzen!
哈!
Hah!
再见 昆腾 再见 皮维
Bye! Bye, Quintin! Bye, Peewee!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
嗨!
Hyah!

Whoa.
不用着急
Take your time.
转到右边去 各位
Turn to your right. Hello!
没有
No.
查理 坐好
Charlie, stay in your seat.
我要给你展示一下 雷达阻滞叮当铃
I gotta show you this. Radar-jamming jingle bells,
白雪屏幕
snow screen,
DC-10 警铃 还有空气清新器
DC-10 alert and air freshener.
哇噢 – 最最重要的
Wow! – And most important of all,
你的帽子 – 我的帽子
your hat. – My hat?
它里面有双向发射器
It’s lined with a two-way radio.
麦克风在这 它可以直接联♥系♥朱迪
Microphone’s in here. It connects you directly to Judy.
等等 这是什么 – 哦 那是C.D.
Wait a minute. What’s this? – Oh, that’s a CD.
激光唱片 – 不是的 曲奇/可可发放炉
Compact disc. – No. Cookie/cocoa dispenser.
热腾腾的美味可可出来了
The cocoa comes out nice and hot.
同时 曲奇也蹦出来了
And out pops a cookie.
查理 没你我怎么办
How could I have done this without ya, Charlie?
你不能没有我
You couldn’t.
今年你胖了
You’re fatter this year.
谢谢 你也长大了
Thank you very much. You’ve grown, too.
今年你很乖
And you were a very good girl this year,
不过我希望你继续睡觉 好吗
but I want you to go back to sleep, okay?
我觉得牛奶有点酸 – 是豆奶
I think the milk’s a little sour. – It’s soy milk.

Huh?
你说你对乳糖过敏
You said you were lactose intolerant.
我说过 是么 谢谢你记得
I did say that, didn’t I? Thanks for remembering.
睡觉
Go to sleep.
圣诞快乐 莎拉
Merry Christmas, Sara.
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
看 那是妈妈和尼尔住的街
Look, there’s Mom and Neal’s street.
我们接下来去那行吗 当然可以
Can we go there next? – Sure.
我在工厂里为他们做了些东西
I made something for them at the workshop.
举起手来
Freeze!

Oh!
警长们 你们真的让我吓了一跳
You officers really gave me a start.
圣诞快乐 伙计 – 胖子 你不会快乐了
Merry Christmas, guys. – Not for you, fat boy.
胖子 伙计们
“Fat boy”? Guys.
哈 哈 哈 悠着点
Uh-uh-uh. Nice and easy now.
伙计们 伙计们 我还有很多事情要做 这是个很大的误会 真的
Guys, guys. I got a lot of work to do. This is a big mistake.
你得小心点我的衣服 很旧了 是古董来着
You got to watch the suit, too. This is so old. It’s an antique, you know.
男孩子在哪 – 他在雪橇里
Where’s the boy? – He’s in the sleigh.
我们抓到卡尔文了 我们正把他带出来
We got Calvin. We’re bringing him out.
圣诞老人 你没事吧 完毕 完毕
Santa, are you okay? Over, over.
小心你的头上! – 圣诞老人 你还好吗
Watch your head. – Santa? Are you all right?
圣诞老人 – 会没事的 孩子们
Santa? – It’ll be okay, kids.
放开他 放开他
Let him go! Let Santa go!
亲爱的 我相信查理没事
Honey, I’m sure Charlie’s fine.
出事了 圣诞老人在米勒家里 但是他不回复了
We’ve got a problem. Santa was at the Millers, but he’s not responding.
该出动精灵解救别动队了
Well, time to deploy E.L.F.S.
我们走
Let’s go!
快走!
Go, go, go, go!
听着 我知道知道你是斯加特·卡尔文
Look, I know you’re Scott Calvin.
你也知道你是斯加特·卡尔文 所以让我们简单点
You know you’re Scott Calvin. So let’s make this simple.
我说 名字 你说 斯加特·卡尔文
I say, name. You say, Scott Calvin.
你的名字 – 克里斯·柯灵格
Name? – Kriss Kringle.
名字 – 星特·克拉斯
Name? – Sinterklaas.
名字 – 佩里·诺尔
Name? – Pere Noel.
贝博·娜塔莉 佩尔斯·尼科尔
Babbo Natale. Pelz-Nicole.
特佩·吉吉
Topo Gigio.
好的 卡尔文 在这呆几小时 可能会让你改变主意
Okay, Calvin. Maybe a couple of hours in the tank’ll change your mind.
查理 – 什么事
Charlie? – Yeah?
别担心 我们是好人
Don’t worry. We’re the good guys.
跟我们走 我们去救斯加特
Come on. Let’s go save Santa.
没法救 警♥察♥正看守着这个地方
We can’t. The police are watching this place.
他们可能是看守着
Yeah, they probably are.
但是我们不一定要和他们硬碰硬
But you see, we weren’t figuring on walking out the front door.
如果我们飞 我们会更快
We find that we can get around a lot faster if we fly.
现在 抓紧我的手
Now grab hold of my hand.
紧紧抓住了
And hang on tight.
还有 查理 – 什么事
And Charlie? – Yeah?
没有精灵的监护 别尝试这样飞行
Don’t ever try this without elf supervision.
我们在找圣诞老人
We’re looking for Santa Claus.
回家去 孩 探视时间过了
Go home, kids. Visiting hours are over.
我们不是孩子 我们也不是来探视的
We’re not kids, and we’re not visiting.
我们要把我爸爸救出来 – 你是那个姓卡尔文的小孩
We’re here to bust out my dad. – You’re the Calvin boy.
另外的孩子是谁…谁
Who are these other kids?
我们是你最可怕的噩梦
We’re your worst nightmare.
穿军装的精灵
Elves with attitude.
不应该吃那个油炸圈饼的
Shouldn’t have had that donut.
放开我 我是认真的
Untie me! I mean it!
放开…
Untie…
查理 – 你没事吧 爸爸
Charlie! – Are you okay, Dad?
现在没事了
I am now.
你们怎么做到的
How’d you do that?
金属丝 不只是用来装饰的
Tinsel. Not just for decoration.
不好意思 我能要点那个金属丝么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!