Laura, the point.
我只是从来没想到 你居然会改变体型外貌
I never thought you would stoop to changing your physical appearance
为了让查理喜欢你
in order to make Charlie like you.
你有没有想过 对一个小男孩来说这有多危险
Do you have any concept of how dangerous this is to a little boy?
等等 “多危险” – 妈妈 怎么了
Whoa, whoa. “How dangerous”? – Mom, what’s the matter?
来 查理 我们回家 – 但是我们刚开始踢球
Come on, Charlie. We’re going home. – But we just started.
你让他留下 我走
You let him stay. I’ll go.
如果你还这么任意妄为 斯加特 我会…
If you don’t get your act together, Scott, so help me…
小心
Watch it, folks.
妈妈 – 我只是…
Mom! – I will just…
嗨 – 嗨 有S·C的邮件
Hi, there. – Hi. I got a delivery for S.C.
你就是 S· C – 就是我 斯加特·卡尔文
You S. C? – Scott Calvin, that’s me.
在这 签字
Sign here, please.
好的
All right.
谢谢 我把你的包裹拿过来 – 包裹
Thanks. I’ll get your packages. – Packages?
是的 不少 – 好的
Yeah. There’s quite a few of them. – That’s great.
我把门开着 你把它们放里面吧
I’ll leave the door open. Just leave them inside here.
会的
Will do.
这就是清单
It’s the list!
“阿曼德 阿萨蒂”
“Armand Assante”?

Yo!
等等 等等
Hold it! Hold… Oh! Hold it!
你们把这些拿走 快 – 快
You! You! Take that… Come on! Come on!
离车远点
Stay away from the truck.
伙计 这些包裹我该怎么处置啊
What am I supposed to do with all these packages, guys? Come on!
我早就知道了 我知道…有事情发生 我只是…
You know, I knew it. I knew that something was going on. I just…
我不敢相信 这段时间他居然一直瞒着我们
What I can’t believe is that he would go behind our backs all this time,
再次让查理困扰…
confusing Charlie again just…
我… 我… 我们该… 我们该怎么办
I… What are we supposed to do?
还有一种解决办法
Well, there’s one obvious alternative.
好的
Okay.
安妮 乖孩子 – 哔哔
Annie, nice. – Beep!
强尼 淘气 – 等等 强尼
Johnny, naughty. – Johnny, wait up!
加利 乖孩子
Gary, nice.
维罗尼卡 非常漂亮
Veronica, very nice.
还在做梦吧 雪橇男孩
In your dreams, sleigh boy.
嗯?
Hmm?
我有大♥麻♥烦了
I’m in big trouble. Mmm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
韦兰法官办公室
Judge Wayland’s office.
查理 我和你谈谈好吗
Charlie, do you mind if I talk to you for a minute?
没事的 宝贝 去吧
It’s okay, honey. Come on.
不会很久的
We won’t be long.
尼尔 我们做的对吗
Are we doing the right thing, Neal?
要让斯加特打击一下 – 是的 可是…
Something needs to shake Scott. – Yeah, but…
可是要…要剥夺他的探视权
But to take away his visitation rights.
亲爱的 那个男的处于幻觉之中 好 好
Honey, the man is delusional. – Okay, okay.
我只是要再考虑考虑 我…
So maybe I’m having second thoughts, kind of. I just…
我是说查理相信有圣诞老人这件事 有那么糟糕么
I mean, what was so bad about Charlie believing in Santa?
他有点大了
Well, he’s a little old.
算了吧 劳拉
Oh, come on, Laura.
你不记得你什么时候开始 不相信圣诞老人了吗
Don’t you remember when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
我想是我和查理一般大的时候
I was Charlie’s age, I guess.
我那年每个礼拜给圣诞老人写信
I wrote Santa a letter every week that year.
哦 好吧 可能 可能… 可能不是每个礼拜
Well, okay. You know, maybe… Maybe not every week.
可是…
But…
我真的很想要一款”神秘约会”游戏
Boy, I really wanted a Mystery Date Game.
你还记得那款游戏吗
Do you remember those?
哦 你当然不记得
No. Of course you don’t.
没人记得了
You know, no one does.
我…我想他们现在也不生产了 可是…
I don’t even think they make them anymore, but…
总之…
Well, anyway…
圣诞节到了
Christmas morning came and…
我收到了几十个礼物
Oh, I got dozens of presents.
我什么都有了
I got everything.
可是没有”神秘约会”
Except Mystery Date.
那时我三岁 我想要一个 奥斯卡·梅尔·维尼哨子
I was three, and it was an Oscar Mayer wienie whistle.
圣诞节到了 可是没有维尼哨子
Christmas came. No wienie whistle.
所以我就不相信了
And that’s when I stopped believing.
才三岁
You were three?
是的
Yeah.
哦 尼尔
Oh, Neal.
查理在哪
Where’s Charlie?
我想和他说话 – 他和法官在一起
I want to talk to him. – He’s with the judge.
爸爸
Dad!
没事了 我把所有事情都告诉法官了
It’s all okay. I told the judge everything
关于你的 关于北极的
about you and the North Pole.
看过你们所有人的证词之后 我要艰难地做个决定了
After reviewing all of your testimonies, I’ve come to a very difficult decision.
我很抱歉在圣诞节期间做这件事
I’m sorry to do this in light of the holiday season.
但是为了孩子着想
But in the best interest of the child,
我同意米勒医生和米勒太太的请求
I’m granting the petition of Dr. And Mrs. Miller.
卡尔文先生 从今天起 你被剥夺所有探视权
Mr. Calvin, as of today, all of your visitation rights are suspended,
听证会元旦以后再举♥行♥
pending a hearing after the first of the year.
嗨 尼尔 – 斯加特
Hey, Neal. – Scott?
你不应该在这的
You’re not supposed to be here.
别惹我打你 尼尔
Don’t make me beat you up, Neal.
噢 圣诞老人会打人
Oh, would Santa really beat someone up?
我就这么近 – 你还是相信你是圣诞老人
I’m this close. – So you still believe you’re Santa?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t know?
你当然是了 爸爸 你怎么能那么说呢
Of course you are, Dad. How can you say that?
想想所有的孩子 – 我想的只有你
Think of all those kids. – The only kid I’m thinking about is you.
爸爸 我很好 你不能让他们失望
Dad, I’m fine. You can’t let them down.
他们都相信你 – 查理 听着
They all believe in you. – Charlie, listen.
你听着 你以为你知道他是谁
You listen! You think you know who he is.
不 你不知道 查理
You don’t! – Charlie.
宝贝 听着 你搞错了
Honey, listen. You’re confused.
我明明白白知道他是谁 查理 他不是圣诞老人
I know exactly who he is. – Charlie! He’s not Santa.
他是圣诞老人 我们一起去了北极
He is, too, Santa. We went to the North Pole together.
我看到了 精灵们看起来像我 但其实都很老了
I saw it. The elves are real old even though they look like me.
伯纳德叫我运动小子 因为他什么都知道 是吧 爸爸
Bernard called me sport, ’cause he knew everything. Right, Dad?
记得不
Remember!
谢谢 查理 谢谢
Thank you, Charlie. Thank you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
能让我们单独呆会儿么
Could you guys leave us alone for a minute?
我是说 我可以好好说个再见
I mean, so I can say goodbye to him properly?
当然可以
Sure.
你看到了 你看到魔幻球复活了
So! You saw the ball come to life.
没错 我看到了 – 查理 我想我该去
You bet I did. Well, Charlie, I guess I better go.
我去拿我的东西 – 等等 运动小子 等等
I’ll get my stuff. – Wait, sport. Wait, wait.
我想可能你和妈妈呆在一起会更好
I think it’s a much better idea if you stayed here with your mom.
我想和你在一起 爸爸
I want to be with you, Dad.
孩子 听到你这么说我很高兴
Boy, I love hearing you say that.
你是说我可以去
You mean I can go?
伙计 这鸟吃起来太干了
Boy, this bird is dry.
你们人类不知道抹油么
Haven’t you people heard about basting?
伯纳德
Bernard!
嗨 运动小子
Hiya, sport.
伯纳德 我能去么 求求你了 我能去么 伯纳德
Bernard, can I go? Please, can I go, Bernard?
我当然认为可以
It’s okay with me.
查理 如果 呃…
Charlie, if…
查理
Charlie?
斯加特
Scott!
查理
Charlie!
这是我们的犯罪嫌疑人
This is our perpetrator!
斯加特·卡尔文 38岁
Scott Calvin, 38 years old.
自以为是圣诞老人
Believes himself to be Santa Claus.
女士们 先生们 这人不容易找到
Ladies and gentlemen, this one is not going to be easy to find.
呃 鲜红的外套和满脸的络腮胡 不是让他很容易暴露么
Won’t the bright red suit and beard give him away?
查理有些很好的主意 以保证你的安全
Charlie’s got some great ideas on how to keep you safe.
圣诞老人 这是昆腾 研发组的组长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!