Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
弗兰克?伏特
Frank N. Furter
一切都结束了
It’s all over
你的任务失败了
Your mission is a failure
你的生活方式太极端了
Your lifestyle’s too extreme
我是新的指挥官
I’m your new commander
现在你是我的俘虏
You now are my prisoner
我们要回到特兰西瓦尼亚
We return to Transylvania
准备传送电波
Prepare the transit beam
等等
Wait!
我能解释
I can explain.
在我离开的那天
On the day I went away
再见
Goodbye
是我唯一的语言
Was all I had to say
现在我
Now I
想再回到这里
I want to come again and stay
微笑表示允许我来这里
Smile and that will mean I may
透过充满泪水的双眼
‘Cause I’ve seen
我看到蓝天
Blue skies through the tears in my eyes
我明白
And I realize
我要回家了
I’m going home
我要回家了
I’m going home
每个地方都一样
Everywhere it’s been the same
不论身在何方 都像站在屋外淋雨
Feeling like I’m outside in the rain
随心所欲的尝试 找到一种游戏
Wheeling free to try and find a game
分发悲伤的纸牌
Dealing cards for sorrow
痛苦的纸牌
Cards for pain
透过充满泪水的双眼
‘Cause I’ve seen
我看到蓝天
Blue skies through the tears in my eyes
我明白
And I realize
我要回家了
That I’m going home
我要回家了
I’m going home
我要回家了
I’m going home
我要回家了
I’m going home
多么伤感
How sentimental.
你太过分了
And also presumptuous of you.
我说”我们”的时候
You see, when I said “We”…
我指的是我和玛珍塔
…were to return to Transylvania…
只有我俩回特兰西瓦尼亚
…I referred only to Magenta and myself.
很抱歉
I’m sorry, however,
让你误解了我的话
if you found my words misleading…
可你瞧
…but you see…
你的灵魂会留在这里
…you are to remain here. In spirit anyway.
天哪 是激光枪
Good heavens, that’s a laser.
没错 斯科特博士
Yes, Dr. Scott.
这是能发射反物质波的激光枪
A laser capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter.
你要杀了他
You’re going to kill him?
-他犯了什么罪 -你看看艾迪变成什么样了
– What’s his crime? – You saw what became of Eddie.
社会一定要受到保护
Society must be protected.
没错 斯科特博士
Exactly, Dr. Scott.
弗兰克?伏特 你的死期到了
Now, Frank N. Furter, your time has come
和这些家伙说再见
Say goodbye to all of this…
准备好灰飞烟灭吧
…and hello to oblivion.

No.

No.

No!
天哪
Good God!
你杀了他们
You killed them.
我还以为你喜欢他们
But I thought you liked them.
他们可是很喜欢你的
They liked you.
他们并不喜欢我
They didn’t like me!
从来都没喜欢过
They never liked me!
你做的没错
You did right.
一切总该有个了结
A decision had to be made.
我赞成你的做法
You’re okay by me.
斯科特博士
Dr. Scott…
你外甥的事我很遗憾
…I’m sorry about your nephew.
你是说艾迪
Eddie?
也许这是最好的结果
Yes, well, perhaps it was for the best.
斯科特博士 快离开吧
You should leave now, Dr. Scott,
在还来的及之前
while it is still possible.
我们要把整栋房♥子…
We are about to beam the entire house…
…传送回特兰西瓦尼亚星系
…back to the planet of Transsexual…
那有个变性星球
…in the galaxy of Transylvania.
快走吧
Go.
马上
Now.
我们崇高的使命马上就要成功了
Our noble mission is almost completed…
我最漂亮的姐姐
…my most beautiful sister.
我们马上就要回到月湿海岸
And soon we shall return to the moon-drenched shores…
回到我们深爱的家乡
…of our beloved planet.
甜蜜的变性星球
Sweet Transsexual.
黑暗王国
Land of night.
再次为你唱歌♥跳舞
To sing and dance once more to your dark refrain.
往右踏一步
To take that step to the right.
然后猛推臀部
But it’s the pelvic thrust
那将致你癫狂
That really drives you insane
让我们再次扭曲时间
And our world will do the time warp again!
我已经做过很多
I’ve done a lot
上帝知道我一直在努力
God knows I’ve tried
努力寻找真♥相♥
To find the truth
我甚至说过谎
I’ve even lied
但我只知道
But all I know
我的内心深处
Is down inside
一直在流血
I’m bleeding
超级英雄们
And superheroes
来参加盛宴
Come to feast
品尝肉体
To taste the flesh
在一切还未消失前
Not yet deceased
我只知道
And all I know
野兽还在觅食
Is still the beast is feeding
地球的表面
And crawling on the planet’s face
还爬着一些昆虫
Some insects
叫做人类
Called the human race
他们迷失在时间里
Lost in time
迷失在空间里
And lost in space
科幻电影
Science fiction
两场连映
Double feature
弗兰克制♥造♥了又失去了他的创造物
Frank has built and lost his creature
黑暗已经征服了布莱德和珍妮特
Darkness has conquered brad and Janet
仆人们回到了遥远的星球
The servants gone to a distant planet
在午夜场里
At the late-night
两场连映电影秀
Double feature picture show
我想去看
I want to go
去看午夜场的两场连映电影秀
To the late-night double feature picture show

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!