Listen! I made you…
也可以轻易毁灭你
…and I can break you just as easily.
主人 晚饭准备好了
Master, dinner is prepared!
很好
Excellent.
这种环境下穿不♥穿♥正装请便
Under the circumstances, formal dress is to be optional.
食物在生活中的地位很重要
Food has always played a vital role in life’s rituals:
死刑犯的最后一餐往往是分面包吃
The breaking of bread, the last meal of the condemned man…
这可是顿盛宴
…and now this meal.
虽然看起来可能不太正式…
However informal it might appear…
但相信你们会很友好地用餐
… you can be sure there was to be very little bonhomie.
干杯
A toast.
敬无法出席的朋友们
To absent friends.
敬无法出席的朋友们
To absent friends.
还有洛基
And Rocky.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的洛基
Happy birthday, dear Rocky.
-祝你生日… -可以了
– Happy birthday… – Shall we?
我们是来讨论艾迪的事情的
We came here to discuss Eddie.
艾迪
Eddie!
这是个敏感的话题
It’s a rather tender subject.
谁还想再来一块吗
Another slice, anyone?
对不起
Excuse me.
我知道他结交坏朋友
I knew he was in with a bad crowd,
但比我想象的还要糟糕
but it was worse than I imagined.
异形
Aliens!
斯科特博士
Dr. Scott!
请继续 斯科特博士
Go on, Dr. Scott.
或者应该叫斯科特贵族博士
Or should I say Dr. Von Scott?
你到底想暗示什么
Just what exactly are you implying?
没关系
It’s all right!
没关系的 布莱德
That’s all right, Brad.
从他降生那一天
From the day he was born.
就是一个大♥麻♥烦
He was trouble.
是母亲的眼中钉
He was the thorn.
是母亲的肉中刺
In his mother’s side.
她的努力全徒劳
She tried in vain.
他带来的是羞耻
But he never caused her nothing but shame.
他终于离家出走
He left home…
在母亲死去的那一天
… the day she died.
从母亲去世那一天
From the day she was gone.
他追求的
All he wanted
只有色情和摇滚乐
was rock ‘n ‘ roll porn
以及一辆摩托车
Und a motorbike.
注射毒品
Shooting up junk.
他是个下♥贱♥的小无赖
He was a low-down, cheap little punk.
载人到处去兜风
Taking everyone for a ride.
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
When Eddie said he didn ‘t like his teddy.
就知道他是个坏小孩
You knew he was a no-good kid.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
But when he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
-这家伙… -会让你哭
– What a guy… – Makes you cry.
确实是这样
Und I did.
大家排挤他
Everybody shoved him.
我却极爱他
I very nearly loved him.
嗨 听我说
I said, hey, listen to me.
要众人皆醉你独醒
Stay sane inside insanity.
但他锁了门 又丢了钥匙
But he locked the door and threw away the key.
一定是碰到麻烦了
But he must’ve been drawn.
有麻烦
Into something.
所以他才警告我
Making him warn me.
小纸条上面写着的
In a note which reads:
上面写了什么 写了什么
What’s it say? What’s it say?
“我要没命了
“I’m out of my head.
快点 不然我要死了.
Oh, hurry, or I may be dead.
不能让他们的邪恶计划得逞”
They mustn ‘t carry out their evil deeds”
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
When Eddie said He didn ‘t like his teddy.
就知道他是个坏小孩
You knew he was a no-good kid.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
When he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
-这家伙… -会让你哭
– What a guy… – Makes you cry.
确实是这样
Und I did.
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
When Eddie said He didn ‘t like his teddy.
就知道他是个坏小孩
You knew he was a no-good kid.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
But when he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
-这家伙…
– What a guy…
-会让你哭泣
– Makes you cry.
确实是这样
Und I did.
好啊
Hey.

Oh.
噢 洛基
Oh, Rocky!
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我只说一次 不再重复
I’ll tell you once I won ‘t tell you twice.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
You’d better wise up Janet Weiss.
你的苹果派味道不怎么样
Your apple pie don ‘t taste too nice.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
You’d better wise up Janet Weiss.
我已埋下了你要的种子
I’ve laid the seed It should be all you need.
你和铅笔芯一样脆弱
You’re as sensual as a pencil.
一折就断 不堪一击
Wound up like an E or first string.
当大功告成时 听到铃♥声♥响起吗
When we made it did ya hear a bell ring?
你碰到瓶颈了 听我忠告吧
You got a block Well, take my advice.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
You’d better wise up Janet Weiss.
这转换器会吸住你
The transducer will seduce ya.
我的脚 不能动了
My feet! I can’t move my feet!
天哪 我的轮椅 也不能动了
My wheels! My God, I can’t move my wheels.
仿佛被胶水粘住了
It’s as if we were glued to the spot.
确实是的
You are.
这么害怕啊 小傻瓜们
So quake with fear, you tiny fools.
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
你们会习惯的 神经错乱也不错哦
It’s something you’ll get used to A mental mind fuck can be nice.
不要
No!
你会发现地球人没你想象的容易屈服
You won’t find Earth people the easy mark you imagine.
这个声波转换器…
This sonic transducer…
是靠声波振动物体分子
…it is some kind of audio-vibratory,
来完成传送的吧
physiomolecular transport device?
-你是指… -对 布莱德
– You mean…? – Yes, Brad.
这个我们研发了很久
It’s something we ourselves have been working on for a while.
但似乎这儿的朋友已经有了完成的方法
But it seems our friend here has found a means of perfecting it.
这个装置能击破固体物质
A device capable of breaking down solid matter…
然后投射穿越空间 谁知道呢
…and then projecting it through space, and who knows…
也许还能穿越时间
…perhaps even time itself!
他要把我们送到另一个星球吗
He’s gonna send us to another planet?
是斯加马尼行星 珍妮特
Planet Schmanet, Janet.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
You’d better wise up Janet Weiss.
最好放聪明点 抬高大腿
You’d better wise up build your thighs up.
最好放聪明点
You’d better wise up.
然后她放声哭喊
And then she cried out:
住手
Stop!
不要兴奋 不要激动
Don ‘t get hot and flustered
加点芥菜
Use a bit of mustard
你是根热狗
You’re a hot dog
但最好别想伤害她
But you’d better not try to hurt her
弗兰克 伏特
Frank Furter
你是一根热狗
You’re a hot dog
但最好别想伤害她
But you’d better not try to hurt her
弗兰克 伏特
Frank Furter
你是一根热狗
You’re a hot dog
天哪 我再也受不了了
My God! I can’t stand any more of this.
你先是为了艾迪抛弃我
First, you spurn me for Eddie,
接着又为了洛基甩了他
then you toss him like an old coat for Rocky.
你玩弄了他们 又把他们都甩了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!