-l haven’t left him! -Oh, yes, you have.
没有人能够过两种生活 而你的生活就是舞蹈
Nobody can have two lives – and your life is dancing.
维琪 你可在全世界其它地方跳啊
Vicky, you can dance anywhere else in the whole world.
你愿意在其他二流地方跳吗
Would you be satisfied with anything less than the best?
愿屈的话 永不可能成为杰出的艺术家
lf you would, you’d never be a great artist.
就不会成为一流的舞者了
Would you make her a great dancer as well?
永远不会
Never!
为什么我一天一天地等
Why do you think l’ve waited day after day
而不上演 就是为了要她回来的机会
for a chance to win her back?
-你是在嫉妒她 -是的 我是
-Because you’re jealous of her. -Yes! I am.
但不是你所了解的方式
But in a way that you will never understand.
-还有五分钟 -幕要拉着吗
-Il est moins cinq! -Faut-il tenir le rideau?
等一下
Wait!
-维琪 如何 -我爱你 朱利安 只爱你一人
-Well, Vicky? -l love you, Julian! Nobody but you!
但你更爱它
But you love that more.
我不知道会这样
l don’t know! l don’t know.
你如果现在跟他走就不准回来 永远不准
lf you go with him now, l will never take you back. Never!
维琪 你要毁掉我们的爱情吗
Vicky, do you want to destroy our love?
一派废话
Adolescent nonsense!
好吧 跟他走 跟他走
All right. Go, then. Go with him.
做一个忠实的妻子吧 去抱小孩换尿布
Be a faithful housewife with a crowd of screaming children!
结束舞蹈事业 永远地
Finish with dancing forever!
维琪 看着我
Vicky…look at me.
再会了 亲爱的
Goodbye, then, my darling.
朱利安
Julian.
雷蒙妥夫先生 是不是准备开幕
Monsieur Lermontov, peut-on commencer l’ouverture?
-是 开幕 -好的好的
-Oui. Commencez. -Bon. Bon. Bon.
那么 就要开始了 快点快点
Alors, commencez toute de suite. vite! vite!
维琪
Vicky…
维琪
Vicky.
小维琪
Little Vicky.
他们在那儿等着你
There it is, all waiting for you.
忧愁会过去的 相信我
The sorrow will pass, believe me.
生命是最重要的
Life is so unimportant.
从今以后 你要跳舞
And from now onwards, you will dance…
就像没人能跳过一般
..like nobody ever before.
你想做什么
Qu’est-ce que tu as?
小姐
Mon petit.
佩吉小姐 你去哪里
Ou vas-tu?
小姐
Mon petit!
蕾蒙妥夫先生
Monsieur Lermontov!
女士们 先生们
Ladies…and gentlemen!
我很遗憾地宣布
l’m sorry…to tell you…
佩吉小姐
..that Miss Page…
不能
..is unable…
在今晚 上台表演
..to dance…tonight.
而且以后
Nor indeed…
再也不能跳了
..any other nights.
然而
Nevertheless…
我们决定
..we’ve decided…
照常上演红菱艳
..to present…The Red Shoes!
它是
lt…is…
出自
..the ballet…
她得以成名的芭蕾
..that made her name…
她也造就了这出芭蕾
..whose name…she made.
我们演出
We…present it…
因为
..because…
我们想
..we think…
她也希望这样
..she would have…wished it.
没有希望了
Pas d’espoir.
朱利安
Julian?
什么事 亲爱的
Yes, my darling?
把红鞋子脱掉
Take off the red shoes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!