红色的皮卡,那边
Red pickup, over there.
啊,不错,新的?
Oh, nice. New?
稍微新,这是你的小宝贝吗?
Newish. This your little baby?
– 是的 – 好了
– Yeah. – All right.
– 晚安 – 明天见
– Night. – See you tomorrow.
嘿,詹姆斯?
Hey, James?
什么?
Yeah?
我有事情要告诉你
I want to show you something.
那个摄影头扫瞄一遍要花30秒
That camera takes 30 seconds to scan the room.
对角那个也要花30秒
That one takes another 30 seconds on the opposite arc.
所以如果你站在这里
So if you stand right here,
你愿意用华尔兹舞步,往前移♥动♥一步
you’re ready to waltz one step,
你就能有40秒的完全个人隐私
you could have 40 seconds of complete privacy
在这里,摄影头看不到你
where the cameras won’t see you.
十九,十八,十七…
19, 18, 17…
好的
Okay.
更近点
Closer.
这里吗?
Here?
这里
There.
现在我们有完全的个人隐私了
Now we’re completely private.
十,九…
10, 9…
当你弄清楚这个的时候,你在想什么?
What were you thinking about when you figured this out?

You.
3,2,1,华尔兹
3, 2, 1, waltz.
我们还有20秒
We have 20 more seconds.
那不够
That’s not enough time.
莱拉?
Layla?
对不起,太早了,但…
Sorry it’s so early, but, uh…
我没睡
I don’t sleep.
尿意就像赛马一样 两个小时一次
Piss like a racehorse every two hours.
无法睡,你找到什么?
Impossible. What do you got?
你说关于莱拉的情报是对的
You were right about Layla.
一部分冰的程式在她家的电脑里
Some of the lce program is on her home computer,
但还不全
but it’s not all there yet.
她是一部分一部分拿出来的 然后再将它合并起来
She’s taking it out in pieces and putting it back together.
她是如何将它带出来的?这是问题
How’s she getting it out of the building? That’s the question.
而更重要的是,她会将它给谁?
And more importantly, who’s she giving it to?
我要你拿着这个
I want you to take this.
迟点在别的地方打开它
Open it somewhere later.
你知道的,无论我们对
You know, no matter how sure we are…
一个人多么了解..
about a person…
无论你认为,他们对你是多么亲密和友善
no matter how close or friendly you think they are
我知道
I know.
我相信莱拉是个叛徒
I believe Layla’s a traitor.
是的
Yeah.
这只是…
It’s just…
这太令人恶心了
It’s ugly.
这是个令人恶心的行业…你知道吗?
This is an ugly business… you know?
我们为此得到的报酬永远不够
Can’t pay us enough for this kind of stuff,
而且他们也没有给
and they don’t.
事实是,直到生命的尽头
The truth is, at the end of the day,
我们都要这么做
it’s what we do.
这只是工作,这不是真正的我们
It’s a job. It’s not who we are.
我们决定自己是什么人
We decide who we are.
好的!
All right!
早安…瞌睡虫
Morning…sleepyhead.
快进来
Sure, come right in.
通常男人在午夜逃离我后
Usually when a man ditches me in the middle of the night,
第二天是不会打电♥话♥来的
he doesn’t call the next day.
当你敲门的时候,想像一下我的惊奇
Imagine my surprise when you’re banging down the door.
对不起,我睡不着,就去了健身房♥
Sorry. I couldn’t sleep, so I went to the gym.
早餐?
Breakfast?
是的,当然
Yeah, sure.
我快饿死了
I’m starving.
嘿,你答应我的早餐如何了?
Hey, how about that breakfast you promised me?
奶酪鸡蛋 我爸爸的最爱
Cheese eggs my dad’s specialty.
他称之为”心止”,早餐之冠
He called ’em heart stoppers, the breakfast of champions.
好吃吗?
– Good? – Mm- hmm.
那,你还想起那个吗?
So, do you still think about it?
我是说,农场
The farm, I mean.
我想要柏克停下来,我跟他说过停下来
I wanted Burke to stop. I told him to stop.
不,不是关于那事
Nope. Not about that.
我是指训练
I mean the training.
你认为它改变了你吗?
Do you think it changes you?
学会说谎,欺骗
Learning to lie, deceive.
是的,当然
Yeah, sure.
我是说,我现在对事物的看法完全不同了
I mean, I definitely think about things differently now.
我是说,我遇到的每一个人都可能是目标
I mean, every person I meet is a possible mark.
当然
Sure.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我们今天为什么不去搞个愚蠢观光呢?
Why don’t we do stupid tourist things today?
快点,我们能坐在林肯的膝盖上
Come on, we can go and sit on Lincoln’s knee,
看看约翰.蒂灵格的鸡鸡
Iook at John Dillinger’s penis.
我向上帝发誓,就在史密森尼博物馆
I swear to God, it’s in the Smithsonian,
还有其他怪诞的美国史料, 例如“冯兹的夹克”
along with other weird Americana like the Fonz’s jacket.
如何?
What do you say?
我得去上班
I got to work.
上班?错误答案,星期六你要做什么?
Work? Wrong answer. What are you gonna do on Saturday?
是纳税人的钱逼我的,我的朋友
It’s your taxpayers’ dollars in action, my friend.
你真的要去上班吗?
You sure you got to go to work?
是的,今晚见,好吗?
Yeah. I’ll see you tonight, right?
好的
Yeah.
回头见
See you later.
再见
Bye.
可爱的狗
Gorgeous dog.
嘿,伙计,你好吗?
Hey, fella. How you doing?
– 见到你真高兴 – 她很可爱
– So nice to meet you. – She’s a sweetheart.
– 她很机灵 – 多谢你
– She’s pretty. – Thank you very much.
– 回头见 – 祝你好运
– See you. – Have a good day.
你不能在这里停车
You can’t park here.
去圣彼得斯堡的A号♥列车开始剪票
WOThe “A” train to St. Petersburg is now boarding.
啊,嘿!
Oh. Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
站住!别动!
Stop! Freeze!
别动!
Freeze!
扎克
Zack.
扎克
Zack.
嘿,你!站住!
Hey, you! Stop!
站住!
Stop!
疑犯是白人5尺10寸高,穿绿色夹克
Suspect’s Caucasian and 5’10”, wearing green jacket.
从圣彼得斯堡来的晚点A号♥列车
The delayed “A” train from St. Petersburg
将会于半小时后到站
will be arriving in half an hour.
从圣彼得斯堡来的A号♥列车将于
The “A” train from St. Petersburg will be arriving
半小时后到站
in half an hour.
– 嘿! – 对不起
– Hey! – Sorry.
…15分钟后于D门登车
…will be boarding in 15 minutes at Gate “D.”
还没有见到疑犯
No sign of the suspect yet.
绿色夹克,男性,白种人
Green jacket, male, Caucasian.
– 确认下,21 – 5尺10寸,棕色头发
– Affirmative, 21. – 5’10”, brown hair.
这是沙迪.格鲁夫红色列车
WOThis is the Shady Grove Red Line.
下一站…
Next stop…
我是柏克
Burke here.
扎克死了
Zack’s dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我杀了他
I killed him.
他…他和莱拉一伙的
He he was working with Layla.
啊,老天
Oh, Jesus.
詹姆斯,告诉我发生了什么事
James, just tell me what happened, now.
她去见他
Uh, she met him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!