and we can take you nightclubbing.
我们也可以带你去夜♥总♥会♥
lt’s so impulsive, but… l’ll come!
这样很冲动,不过… . 我会去
Why not?
有何不可?
What’s life without a little risk-taking?
生命没有一点风险有什么好?
Who knows?
天知道?
A fortuneteller predicted l’d fall in love in New York.
算命的说 我会在纽约坠入情网
Table for six, please, Arturo.
阿图罗,麻烦你六位
Six, sir.
六位,先生
Now, ladies and gentlemen…
各位来宾
the Copacabana is proud to present…
科帕卡巴纳夜♥总♥会♥荣誉呈现
Miss Kitty Haynes.
凯蒂海恩斯小姐
Ours could be a different sort of love affair
我们的爱情会与众不同
Those busybodies couldn’t help but stare…
那些忙碌的人禁不住盯着…
l think our poetic little archaeologist…
我看我们这个 富有诗意的小考古学家
is about to make a discovery.
快有所发现了
Ain’t life swell?
生命不是很棒吗?
Open the champagne.
开香槟
l feel like getting plushed to the scuppers.
我对那些贱女人有优越感
Let’s take it one day at a time
让我们每天慢慢来
And who cares just how it turns out?
谁管它会变成怎么样?
Check, please.
麻烦你结♥帐♥
Miss, could l have the check, please?
小姐,麻烦你结♥帐♥
Come on, the man wants his check!
快去,那个人要结♥帐♥
Sorry. Here you go.
对不起,这里
So what were you thinking about?
你在想什么?
A penthouse, the desert, and kissing on a dance floor.
阁楼,沙漠和在舞池接吻
So you did go to the movies last night after all.
那你昨晚确实是去了看电影
The people were so beautiful.
那些人真是漂亮
They spoke so cleverly and do such romantic things.
他们说话灵巧和做着浪漫的事情
The guy playing Tom Baxter was so cute!
那饰演汤姆巴斯特的傢伙很可爱
Do you want to go to the movies after work?
你想下班后去看电影吗?
l would love to see it again.
我想再看一遍
What is this, a social club?
这是什么,联谊会?
l got a sink full of dishes. Come on, girls!
我有一大盆盘子要洗,快去
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Well, l am impressed.
真的不错
You have yourself quite a place here.
你这个地方挺好的
l still can’t get over the fact that 24 hours ago…
我还是不能相信二十四小时前
l was in an Egyptian tomb.
我还在一个埃及坟墓里
l didn’t know any of you wonderful people…
跟你们这班可爱的人毫不认识
and here l am now.
但我现在卻在这里
l’m on the verge of a madcap Manhattan weekend.
准备度过一个疯狂的曼哈顿周末
l hope you like your martinis very dry.
希望你喜欢很干的马丁尼酒
No, thanks.
不,谢谢
l’ll wait for that glass of champagne at the Copacabana.
我会等待在科帕卡巴纳的 那杯香槟
l’m home, Monk.
蒙克,我回来了
What are you doing home so early?
你干嘛这么早回来?
l thought l said you can go to the movies.
我说过你可以去看电影
l did.
我去了
l’d better go.
我还是走了
No, don’t, stay. This is Cecilia.
不,别走,这是西西丽雅
This is my friend Olga. Olga’s an acrobat.
这是我的朋友奥尔加 她是个杂技演员
l am not! l have to go home.
不是,我要回家去
Come on. l was gonna tell you your fortune.
别这样 我正要把你的流年告诉你
You’re drunk.
你醉了
What do you mean? l’m not drunk.
什么意思?我没有醉
Come on, don’t worry about her.
来吧,别管她
She’s my ball and chain, or she tries to be.
她是我的臭老婆罢了
Olga, where the hell are you going?
奥尔加,你要去哪里?
l want to show you a card trick.
我想给你看一个扑克牌把戏
ls there any more of that meat loaf left?
还有没有剩下的肉卷?
That stuff you made yesterday was delicious.
你昨天弄的那个东西很好吃
What’s going on?
什么事?
l’m moving out.
我要搬出去
Now, what are you talking about?
你说什么?
What’s wrong? Because of before?
怎么了,因为刚才的事?
Because of Olga, is that it?
因为奥尔加,是不是?
That’d be funny. Ridiculous.
那可有趣,可荒谬了
lf it’s because of Olga…
如果是因为奥尔加…
you’d make a bigger fool out of yourself than usual.
那你就让你自 己成了 一个更大的傻瓜
Pardon me.
借过?
She’s Joe Caruso’s sister.
她是乔卡鲁索的妹妹
l was just showing her a card trick.
我不过在教她玩扑克牌把戏罢了
Your undershirt’s on backwards.
你的内衣前后穿反了
l put it on that way this morning.
我今早是那样穿的
Now listen, Cecilia, you’re making a mistake.
听着,你误会了
All right, l’m sorry. l was drinking.
好吧,对不起,我有喝酒
You know how l get. Do you think l don’t love you?
你知道我是怎么样的 你以为我不爱你
Move.
走开
You can’t leave. l need you.
你不能走,我需要你
And you know l love you.
你知道我爱你的
Look, l made a mistake.
我做错了
You don’t love me. Baby, come on.
你不爱我 宝贝,来吧
You treat me bad, and you beat up on me!
你对我很差,而且你还打我
l hit you when you get out of line.
你蛮不讲理时我才打你
And l never just hit you. l always warn you first.
而且我在打你前都先警告你的
Then if you don’t shape up, you get whacked.
如果你还不听话才会被揍
l’m leaving.
我要走了
Listen, l don’t know who’s filling your head…
听着,我不知道是谁…
full of crazy notions, but l’ve had enough.
让你满脑子胡想乱想 但我受够了
l want supper. Get my meat loaf!
我要吃晚饭,快拿肉卷来
Uh-uh.
才不要
Come on, Cecilia. You know l can’t live without you.
别这样 你知道我没有你会活不成的
l’m like a little kid when it comes to you.
我在你面前,我像是个小孩
That’s just tough.
那还真糟糕呢
Look, l’m sorry. Can’t l be sorry?
对不起,我可不可以道歉?
l drink, l get crazy. lt’s not me, it’s the whiskey.
我喝酒,闹事 不是我,是威士忌的关系
l’m going, Monk.
我走了,蒙克
Jesus Christ, l can’t reason with you.
天,我不能跟你讲道理的
All right, go ahead. See how far you get.
好,走吧,看你可以走多远
Go on. You won’t last.
去吧,你去不了 多久的
You see how it is out in the real world.
你去看看现实世界的样子吧
Go on, you’ll come back. You’re just bluff.
去吧,你会回来的 你在虚张声势罢了
You’re all phony. You’ll be back.
你是假装的,你会回来的
lt may take a week or an hour, but you’ll be back!
可能是一周或是一个小时 但你会回来的
Oh, jeez!
天啊
Look at all those guys.
看那些傢伙
Come on, honey. We’re gonna make a buck.
来吧,我们去赚钱
l ordered bacon and tomato. You brought me ham and swiss.
我点了熏肉和番茄 你卻拿来火腿和干酪
l’ll get it right away, ma’am.
太太,我马上拿来
Cecilia, l want you to meet somebody.
西西丽雅,我想你认识一个人
Remember l was gonna keep my eyes open for eligible men?
记得我说过 要留意合适的男人吗?
Oh, come on.
别这样
Just keep an open mind.
开放点吧
This is my sister Cecilia. Mr. Teddy Ashcroft.
这是我姐姐西西丽雅 泰迪阿许克夫先生
How do you do? Charmed.
你好 你好
Teddy’s an exterminator.
泰迪是个除虫专家
Wright-Merson Pest Control.
赖特梅森灭虫公♥司♥
My specialty are mice and silverfish.
我专门消灭老鼠和蠹鱼的
l’m pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Waitress! My hamburger! l’m coming!
小姐,我的汉堡 来了
Can we have a check? l’ll be right there.
麻烦你结♥帐♥ 我很快就来
That’s it, Cecilia. You’re fired. Get out!
好了,西西丽雅 你被开除了,快走
But l’ll pay for it. l’ll be more careful.
我会赔偿它的,我会小心一点
Out. Take off your apron. Go home. You’re fired.
滚,脱下你的围裙 回家去,你被开除了
lf she goes, then l go, too.
如果她要走,我也走
That’s fine with me.
我可没有问题
She doesn’t mean that. You’ve got kids.
她不是有意的,你有孩子的
Then tell her to mind her own business.
那叫她管自 己的事好了
You’re fired.
你被开除了