Everywhere.
所有地方
Something’s obviously gone very wrong here…
很明显有严重问题出现了
and the best course of action is to shut down…
最好的行动就是关门
take our losses, and get out of this mess…
计算我们的损失 离开这个烂摊子
before it really gets out of hand.
才不会导致失控
Can you imagine hundreds of Tom Baxters flying around wild?
你能否想像几百个汤姆巴斯特 到处乱飞?
And you responsible for every one of them.
你还要对他们每一个负 责
The best thing to do is to quit while there’s…
趁现在只有一个跑了 出来…
only of them out there, but what do we do about him?
最好的方法就是离开 我们该怎样处置他?
We gotta get him back in the picture…
我们要把他放回电影里…
then we turn off the projector and burn the prints.
然后关掉放映机,把拷贝烧掉
And the negative.
还有底片
What a shame. lt was such a good picture.
真可惜,这是一出好戏
l missed you. You’re late.
我想念你,你迟到了
l’m sorry. l came as quickly as l could.
对不起,我尽快的赶来了
l love you.
我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
My feelings are so jumbled.
我的思绪很乱
l know. You’re married, and you’re old-fashioned…
我明白,你结了婚而且为人保守
and l’m a whole new idea.
而我是个全新意念的人
But the truth is, you’re unhappily married…
但实情是,你的婚姻不如意
and l’m gonna take you away from all this.
我会带你离开这一切
l know you love me.
我知道你爱我
l do love you. Don’t you share my feelings?
我真的爱你,你没有同感吗?
That’s just it. You’re some kind of phantom.
就是了,你只是个魅影
Look, l don’t want to talk anymore…
我不想再讨论…
about what’s real and what’s illusion.
什么是真实和虚幻
Life’s too short to spend time thinking about life.
人生苦短,何必要深究生命
Let’s just live it. Live it how?
让我们生活吧 怎么活法?
We’ll begin with dinner.
我们先从吃饭开始
Listen, no. l’ve only got a few dollars.
不,我只有几块钱
We’re not gonna use your money.
我们不会用你的钱
That’s all we have, unless you’ve done something.
我们只有这些钱 除非你做了什么事
Say no more.
别说了
The moon will be full, the stars will be out.
月 亮快将高挂,星宿也会出现
We’re going stepping.
我们要去跳舞
But we’re broke. Leave that to me.
但我们没有钱 让我来吧
lt’s him !
是他
You’re back!
你回来了
l want you to meet my fiancee Cecilia.
我给你们介绍 我的未婚妻西西丽雅
Well, you know all these people.
这些人,你都认识
lt’s not possible.
不可能的
l’m in the world of the possible.
我身处在有可能的世界里
You better get back in the story, you little weasel.
小混♥蛋♥,你还是回来 继续这个故事吧
You anticipate me.
你们在等我
Follow me. Trust me.
跟我来,相信我吧
He just comes and goes like he pleases.
他就是这样随意进出
Come on. Where am l?
来吧 我在哪里?
She can’t be in here. Why not? Come on.
她不能进来的 为什么?来吧
My money’s good up here.
我的钱能在这里用
l feel like l’m floating on air.
我感觉像在半空飘浮着
lt upsets the balance!
这样有损平衡
What’s the difference? He’s back, isn’t he?
有什么分别?他回来了 不是吗?
l told you he’d be back.
我早说他会回来的
Can we get on with the plot now?
我们可否继续情节?
How can we with her here?
她在这里怎么行?
She’s here with me.
她跟我在一起的
l’ll sock any man in the jaw who makes her feel unwanted.
谁令她感到不受欢迎 我就会打他
lt’s about time you got back.
你是时候回来了
All right. Now we finally go to the Copacabana.
好了,我们终于去夜♥总♥会♥了
None of us have eaten in ages.
我们很久没吃东西了
Good. l’m bringing a guest.
好的,我会带一个客人来
Won’t Kitty Haynes be surprised.
凯蒂海恩斯定会大吃一惊
Table for seven, please, Arturo.
阿图罗,麻烦你,七位
Yes, sir. Seven?
是,先生,七位?
Seven.
七位
That’s impossible. lt’s always six.
不可能的,永远都是六位
We have an extra.
我们有个临时演员
Seven, Arturo.
七位,阿图罗
This person?
这个人?
So let’s not speak of love sublime
我们别说崇高的爱情
Because time brings on a breakup
因为时间会带来分手
There’ll be no tears and no emotional scenes
不会有泪水和激动的场面
To spoil my make-up
把我的化妆弄糟
And when the end comes, l’ll take up the slack…
当结局来临时,我会轻轻松松的
Would you like some more champagne?
想再喝点香槟吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, l don’t know what they’re charging you…
我不知道他们收你们多少钱
but those champagne bottles are filled with ginger ale.
但那些香槟瓶是盛着姜汁汽水
That’s the movies, kid.
孩子,电影就是这样
l don’t care. l love every minute of it.
我不在乎,我喜欢它的每一刻
…Domesticating
常在家里
Every Sunday, Monday
每个星期天,星期一
One day at a time
一天一天的来
Let’s take it one day at a time
让我们一天一天的来
Let’s take it one day at a time
让我们一天一天的来
Bravo!
精彩
Bravo!
精彩
Thank you.
谢谢
Who are you?
你是谁?
l came with Tom.
我跟汤姆来的
You sing so beautifully.
你唱得很好听
What the hell is this?
这是什么?
We’re supposed to meet and marry.
我们本该结婚的
Who’s the skirt? My fiancee.
这个女人是谁?我的未婚妻
He met her in New Jersey.
他在新泽西州认识她的
What is this? Kitty, she’s real.
什么回事?凯蒂,她是真的
Quick! Pour ginger ale over her.
快点,把姜汁汽水倒在她身上
What’s all the fuss about?
到底什么回事?
Nothing, Arturo. We were just leaving.
没什么,我们只是要离开 了
Leaving where? l’m all mixed up.
去哪里?我很困惑
l’m going to show Cecilia the town.
我要带西西丽雅到城里逛逛
Are we chucking out the plot?
我们是不是不跟情节走了?
Exactly. Every man for himself.
对了,各自做吧
Then l don’t have to seat people anymore.
那么我不用给人们带位了
l can do what it is l’ve always wanted to do!
我可以做我一直想做的了
What’s that?
是什么?
Hit it, boys!
来吧,大伙儿
l had such a wonderful time.
我玩得很开心
Me, too.
我也是
Where are all the others?
其他人去了哪里?
l don’t know. Probably just still dancing away.
不知道,可能还在跳舞吧?
Why, does it matter? l wanted to get you alone.
有关系吗?我想跟你独处
lt’s so beautiful here.
这里真漂亮
The white telephone.
白色的电♥话♥
l’ve dreamed of having a white telephone.
我一直梦想有一个白色的电♥话♥
Your dreams are my dreams.
你的梦想就是我的梦想
My whole life, l’ve wondered what it would be like…
我一辈子都在猜想…
to be this side of the screen.
在银幕的这一边是怎么样的
You see that city out there waking up?
你看到外面正在甦醒的城市吗?
That’s yours for the asking.
是为你而设的
My heart’s beating so fast.
我的心跳得很快
Gil, what are you doing here?
吉尔,你来这里干嘛?
l came in here to think. What are you doing here?
我来这里思考,你来干什么?
l took her on a date. All right?
我跟她约会,行吗?
Can’t you just leave us alone?
你可不可以别理会我们?
l can’t leave her alone.
我不能不理会她
l’m jealous.
我妒忌
You’re jealous?
你妒忌?
What do you want me to say?
你想我怎么说?