会难以释怀
♪ and ruin our night ♪
所以远离史特林堡和易卜生
♪ So keep your Strindbergs and lbsens at bay ♪
我要签下大名
♪ I’ll sign ♪
签下大名
♪ Sign ♪ ♪ Sign ♪
签下大名
♪ Sign ♪
签下大名
♪ Sign ♪
签下大名
♪ Sign ♪
罗杰·伊丽莎白·帝波瑞
♪ Roger Elizabeth De Bris ♪
基情四射!
♪ Keep it gay! ♪
康茄热舞!
Conga!
做出好戏 有三条铁律
♪ So the rule is when mounting a play ♪
要基情 要基情 要基情四射
♪ Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gay! ♪♪
史上最烂的百老汇剧本
Exclusive Broadway rights to the worst show ever written…
史上最烂的百老汇导演
and a signed contract with the worst director who ever lived.
咱们要发了
We’re in business.
大发特发
And what a business.
就在今天 我还体验了纳粹的齐格飞誓言
In the same day, I’m taking the Siegfried Oath…
和警♥察♥和裁缝跳了热舞
and dancing the conga, with a cop, a sailor…
还有一位 过分“友好”的印度朋友
and an extremely friendly Cherokee lndian.
哦 好吧
Yeah. Oh, well.
做制♥作♥人就是又当爹又当妈
It’s not easy being a Broadway producer…
不过你我携手 大事可成
Nope. …but together we’ll make it.
咱们是搭档 小李 黄金搭档
Partners, Leo. Partners all the way…
谁也别想在我们中间横插一杠
and nothing or no one will ever come between us.
什么也不行 谁也不行 老马
Nothing or no one, Max.
请进
Come in.
必亚脱和布鲁姆先生?
Bialystock and Bloom?
(美女说着瑞士语)
[speaking Swedish]
什么
What?
哦 抱歉
Oh, excuse me…
(美女又说了瑞士语)
[speaking Swedish]
瑞士语
Swedish.
今天选脚吗? – 选脚?
Costing today? Costing.
选脚? – 选脚?
Costing? Costing?
选角! – 选角!
Casting. Casting.
还没有还没有 小姐 我们还没开始选角
Oh, no, no, miss, we’re not casting yet.
我们还不确定开始时间
You see, we don’t even know when we’re beginning–
有选角 没错 今天就开始选角!
Casting, yes, we just started casting today.
没问题 没问题 – 我们要开始选演员?
Yes, yes. We’re casting?
没错 现在就开始选演员
Yes, we’re casting.
请你理解我的心情
If you don’t mind…
有生之年 我真想看见这沙发坐上一位85岁以下的女人
just once in my life, I’d like to see somebody on that couch who’s under 85.
怎么称呼你 亲爱的
What’s your name, my dear?
我叫 乌拉·莺歌♥
My name is Ulla lnga…
韩森·本森·扬森·海伦·司娃森·思沃森
Hansen Benson Yansen Tallen Hallen Svaden Swanson.
等等 不用连名带姓 名就行了
Oh, wait, wait, what’s your first name?
刚才就是我的名
That was my first name.
您想听听我的姓吗
You want to hear my last name?
恐怕没那个时间 我们就叫你乌拉好了
We don’t have the time. We’ll just call you Ulla.
好了 你有什么特长 乌拉
Okay? Yeah. What do you do, Ulla?
乌拉会唱会跳 – 哦 是吗
Ulla sing and dance. Oh, yeah?
您想让乌拉演一段吗? – 不必了 小姐
You want Ulla make audition? Oh, no, miss.
这个没必要…… – 有必要
That won’t be nece– Yes, it is nece.
非常有必要
Extremely nece.
来试演一段吧 整个办公室都是你的舞台
Please, please make audition. Make audition all over the office.
你要唱什么
What are you going to sing?
昨天
Well, yesterday…
我从一个白白大大
when I was stepping out of a big, white…
劳斯莱斯加长车走出来
Rolls-Royce limo…
一个怪叔叔在窗子里喊了句话
a crazy man yelled something out the window…
有感而发 我写了这首歌♥
that inspired me to write this song.
你有本钱
♪ When you got it ♪
就捧出来
♪ Flaunt it ♪
昂首阔步 大胆表现
♪ Step right up and strut your stuff ♪
人人都说 谦虚是美德
♪ People tell you modesty’s a virtue ♪
但做演员 谦虚会受伤
♪ But in the theater modesty can hurt you ♪
你有本钱
♪ When you got it ♪
就捧出来
♪ Flaunt it ♪
用你的料捧出你的自豪
♪ Show your assets let them know you’re proud ♪
想成名就要趁早
♪ Your goodies you must push ♪
要挺起胸 扭动纤腰
♪ Stick your chest out, shake your tush ♪
既然有本钱 就唱个漂亮
♪ When you got it, shout it out loud ♪
现在乌拉跳舞
Now Ulla dance.
你有本钱 就秀出来
♪ When you got it, show it ♪
拿出你压箱底的宝贝
♪ Put your hidden treasures on display ♪
乐师最喜欢四平八稳
♪ Violinists love to play an E-string ♪
观众最爱是性感女神
♪ But audiences really love a g-string ♪
你有本钱 就喊出来
♪ When you got it, shout it ♪
让全世界知道你魅力几何
♪ Let the whole world hear what you’re about ♪
男人靠的是衣衫
♪ Clothes may make the man ♪
女孩靠的是颜值
♪ All a girl needs is a tan ♪
你有本钱 就得抓紧卖♥♥出来
♪ When you got it, let it hang out ♪
喜欢乌拉跳舞吗
Remember when Ulla dance?
喜欢
Yeah.
乌拉再跳舞
Ulla dance again.
乌拉又跳舞
Ulla dance again.
当我还是一个瑞典小女孩
♪ When I was just a little girl in Sweden ♪
我体贴的妈妈教我做人
♪ My thoughtful mother gave me this advice ♪
如果老天给你一身好皮囊
♪ If nature blesses you from top to bottom ♪
不必多想 让自己秀个闪亮
♪ Show that top to bottom Don’t think twice ♪
现在乌拉上高音
Now Ulla belt.
不必多想
♪ Don’t think twice ♪
你有本钱 就要分享
♪ When you got it, share it ♪
让世界大饱眼福
♪ Let the public feast upon your charms ♪
人人都说 低调是美德
♪ People say that being prim is proper ♪
但做演员 低调会坏了事
♪ But every showgirl knows that prim will stop her ♪
你有本钱 就要拿出来
♪ When you got it, give it ♪
不必自私 秀个痛快
♪ Don’t be selfish, give it all away ♪
不要害羞 大胆又俏丽
♪ Don’t be shy, be bold and cute ♪
让男生倾倒在你的生日新衣
♪ Show the boys your birthday suit ♪
你有本钱
♪ When you got it ♪
如果有本钱
♪ If you got it ♪
只要有本钱
♪ Once you got it ♪
就大声喊出来!
♪ Shout out ♪
哦耶
♪ Hooray ♪♪
就是酱紫 您喜欢吗
Okey dokey, you like it?
喜欢吗?
Like it?
不瞒你说 亲爱的
I want you to know, my dear…
别看我们人坐在这
that even though we’re sitting down…
实际上我们已经为你“起立致敬”
we are giving you a standing ovation.
她可以演出了
She’s in the show.
等等 老马 我们还不知道
Wait, Max. Max, we don’t even know…
有没有她的角色呢
if there’s a part for her in the show.
稍等一下好吗 亲爱的
Would you excuse us, my dear?
你这木头 小布
Nonsense, Bloom.
小布 有些事还用我教吗?
Bloom, do I have to teach you everything?
制♥作♥人的女朋友必然会有角色啊
There is always a part in the show for the producer’s girlfriend.
可是 老马 我们还不知道什么时候开始排练呢
But, Max, we don’t even know when we’re starting rehearsal, yet.
那又怎样 那又怎样
So what? So what?
我们是制♥作♥人对不对
We’re producers, aren’t we?
演出之前 她可以给我们干活啊
So, until she goes into the show, she can work for us here.
因为我们是需要 我们得配一位
Because, we need, nay, deserve to have ourselves……
需要配一位
Deserve to have ourselves…
一位能干的瑞士全能秘书接待员
a gorgeous Swedish secretarylreceptionist.
不过 老马 一个不会说英语的秘书吗
But, Max, a secretary who doesn’t speak English?
别人会怎么说 – 他们会说
What will people say? They’ll say……
嗷嗷嗷你好吊
[speaking gibberish]
让她上班吧 拜托了
Offer her the job, please.
稍等小姐
Just a moment, miss.
我们可能有个事你可以干
We might have a position for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!